Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
After falling out of favor with the Caliph for showing insufficient appreciation for his seed during her morning fellatio duties, she was ejected from the harem and sent to spend the rest of her days as a pit slave in the city's poorest district. There she would be the main attraction in the city's cheapest and crudest form of entertainment, living like an animal, being used by a series of male slaves for the enjoyment of the crowds shuffling in and out throughout the day, watching, cheering, yelling crude comments, fondling themselves, and even taking bets on how long each male would take to finish with her....

After falling out of favor with the Caliph for showing insufficient appreciation for his seed during her morning fellatio duties, she was ejected from the harem and sent to spend the rest of her days as a pit slave in the city's poorest district. There she would be the main attraction in the city's cheapest and crudest form of entertainment, living like an animal, being used by a series of male slaves for the enjoyment of the crowds shuffling in and out throughout the day, watching, cheering, yelling crude comments, fondling themselves, and even taking bets on how long each male would take to finish with her....
bdsmlr-60154-5k1Fayhctj.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
slaveondisplay2.pngslavegirlondisplay.jpg

For the royal banquet, the Sultan places his favorite on display in the great hall, both to show off his trophy and provide a lovely decoration for his guests. Blonde and blue eyed she is truly an exotic beauty at the gathering, and her wry smile shows the pride she now takes in being the jewel of her Sultan's harem after all these years.

Art by Emmeran

Sheikh Al Wraggus with some of his wives.
View attachment 1430198
He needs so many because he always wants to offer his guests the best and pamper them.

You can tell he shares them.

He simply doesn't look exhausted enough to have kept them all for himself... :sleeping:
That’s me seated to his left. I’m smiling because he is unaware that I removed his wig just as this pic was being snapped.

Back
Top Bottom