Hello

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all. I am trying to say Hello and introduce myself (I am a newbie, of course). But when I "click here", nothing happens except other people's hellos. What do I do? Thank you kindly.
drbizarro

Hello all. I am trying to say Hello and introduce myself (I am a newbie, of course). But when I "click here", nothing happens except other people's hellos. What do I do? Thank you kindly.
drbizarro

Hi,
I'm a bit puzzled as to what you mean. People say hello in Announcements and Fantasy Unlimited in the New Here thread. Go to the last post and you will see a white box underneath. Type in what you want then click on Post Reply.

drbizarro
Hi,
I'm a bit puzzled as to what you mean. People say hello in Announcements and Fantasy Unlimited in the New Here thread. Go to the last post and you will see a white box underneath. Type in what you want then click on Post Reply.
Maybe I am blind or stupid (which is probably true), but I do not see the "New Here" thread. Is it possible that that tab is missing when I connect to you? Thank you kindly,
drbizarro

Back
Top Bottom