Henna In Stocks

Go to CruxDreams.com
at the very least

Boy, She certainly went through it, but i bet any money she orgasmed during her beating , i would have , i love being caned but not beaten to a pulp, that is no fun at all

Boy, She certainly went through it, but i bet any money she orgasmed during her beating , i would have , i love being caned but not beaten to a pulp, that is no fun at all
some of my maids will help you gladly just as they did with my dear redhead Connie
Connie say the rosarie.jpg
or in the coffeeshop VIP room by one of the waitress​
corrective action.jpg

I Love the one where she is on the bed Admihoek, great position and she can bite into a pillow as the pain overwhelms her. not caned by a woman though, can you put a man`s face on that, i would sooner be caned by a transvestite than another woman
I'll change somewhat in photoshop:D

Yes Bleater ,Cool. after my caning i am led into another room ,50 men,all with their cocks out and hard, and i hear a voice saying Gentlemen, she is yours for an hour,
Why Am I Screaming???

OH PLEASE, This is so unfair, making me so horny first thing in the morning,and no Hubby, he has gone to work
yep y're sitting there so miserably and alone..................kids in school hubby working and y're horny..
perhaps will fingering help you a bit:D:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom