Hi, I Dont Understand Why I Stand Condemned In My Profile?

Go to CruxDreams.com
post more pics and you rise in your status:D;)

14-roman-soldier.jpg he he, that is a good one, maybe my english is poor but my intenteon is good :) in my hunt for "play flash for fantacy" it goes other way around, but for you i could have offer my services as mercenary, second lieutenant, if you have someone to crucify, and it better be a female, since you like do a man, and i think i would have liked to interrogated her first, since i'm litte bit into bdsm :)

someone, from the Northern of Europe could it be someone for our coffeeshop talk tree?

View attachment 31841 he he, that is a good one, maybe my english is poor but my intenteon is good :) in my hunt for "play flash for fantacy" it goes other way around, but for you i could have offer my services as mercenary, second lieutenant, if you have someone to crucify, and it better be a female, since you like do a man, and i think i would have liked to interrogated her first, since i'm litte bit into bdsm :)
yes, you've come to the right place Rusketusk -​
there's females here who'll be happy to be interrogated as well as crucified by a real Northern brute,​
great to have you here!​
Keep posting and you'll soon be promoted up the ladder to Guard, Executioner, and more ...​
One thing, we prefer if you post images as thumbnails,​
some members have slow and/or expensive internet connections so full-size images are a problem for them,​
and thumbnails can easily be enlarged at a click.​

yes, you've come to the right place Rusketusk -​
there's females here who'll be happy to be interrogated as well as crucified by a real Northern brute,​
great to have you here!​
Keep posting and you'll soon be promoted up the ladder to Guard, Executioner, and more ...​
One thing, we prefer if you post images as thumbnails,​
some members have slow and/or expensive internet connections so full-size images are a problem for them,​
and thumbnails can easily be enlarged at a click.​

someone, from the Northern of Europe could it be someone for our coffeeshop talk tree?

thanks Eulalia :) lets us hope for that, this is beond or past the Arctic Circle, so is far north, so, its many good places for crucifixion, maybe in a lonely fjord ;)

i will make an effort for the that and post thumbnails.

is there anything particularly images I can give to your memory for your fantasy...

fjord203_7_11.jpgKjellingstraumen.jpg

View attachment 31841 he he, that is a good one, maybe my english is poor but my intenteon is good :) in my hunt for "play flash for fantacy" it goes other way around, but for you i could have offer my services as mercenary, second lieutenant, if you have someone to crucify, and it better be a female, since you like do a man, and i think i would have liked to interrogated her first, since i'm litte bit into bdsm :)

Ah, a Mercenary that wants to crucify a woman. Who should THT, Inc. send his way to see if he is up to the fine standards of this site???

Tree

Ah, a Mercenary that wants to crucify a woman. Who should THT, Inc. send his way to see if he is up to the fine standards of this site???

Tree
and how about his card?:cool:

thanks Eulalia :) lets us hope for that, this is beond or past the Arctic Circle, so is far north, so, its many good places for crucifixion, maybe in a lonely fjord ;)

is there anything particularly images I can give to your memory for your fantasy...

looks a great place for me to​
'hang nine nights on the windy tree ... a sacrifice to myself'​
!

i will make an effort for the that and post thumbnails.

View attachment 31908View attachment 31909
I love the two pics...what country is that?

Leave the girls alone,or you will have a pissed off elfgirl warrior to deal with!

looks a great place for me to​
'hang nine nights on the windy tree ... a sacrifice to myself'​
!
Nothing would make me happy :)
In fact, some of the video look just as it is here...
If you like i have, i have opportunities and room...........

Back
Top Bottom