Histoires De Luna

Go to CruxDreams.com
Roxanne had a 'coming to God' moment and disappeared after she PM'd me. I'll hold hope that is what happened Luna...

T
given that last message I had from Luna (#214 above),
I fear that's just what happened, but not in the sense you're thinking of.

given that last message I had from Luna (#214 above),
I fear that's just what happened, but not in the sense you're thinking of.

The uncertainity is so painful.

And it is remarkable, how near us the destiny go, from persons from those we only know a nickname and a few feelings.

It's true - I've been thinking about this, the fact that we respected each other's privacy and anonymity absolutely
(though that means I've absolutely no way of tracing her now) meant our friendship was so uncomplicated,
we just 'clicked', had so much in common to share and chat about. If we'd ever really met, I think we'd have
got on very well, but it would have been much more complex. Like I, and others, have said, it was a privilege
and a joy to know Luna in this strange way. She's a memory I'll always treasure, but I'm quite sure she's only a memory now.

It's true - I've been thinking about this, the fact that we respected each other's privacy and anonymity absolutely
(though that means I've absolutely no way of tracing her now) meant our friendship was so uncomplicated,
we just 'clicked', had so much in common to share and chat about. If we'd ever really met, I think we'd have
got on very well, but it would have been much more complex. Like I, and others, have said, it was a privilege
and a joy to know Luna in this strange way. She's a memory I'll always treasure, but I'm quite sure she's only a memory now.
I clicked 'like' but you know what we mean...

our friendship was so uncomplicated,
we just 'clicked', had so much in common to share and chat about.

I'm thinking about a "girl" with who I also had a really friendship recently and .......:(
I dont know to give her name here ... That's the past , even if it had a bad end ... for me , not for her (him) !

No, of course and I didn't say that ... only some remembrance ...
I and we know you never even thought that...

Tree sleeps soon. I cannot keep up with who is awake when as many show up when I thought you would be sleeping. Happiness to all... Let today's angst fade and take tomorrow's with your friends...

I'm thinking about a "girl" with who I also had a really friendship recently and .......:(
I dont know to give her name here ... That's the past , even if it had a bad end ... for me , not for her (him) !

You're perfectly right to mention that, Messaline - of course I've thought about it,
but there are many reasons why I'm sure what Luna told me was (sadly) true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom