707.5 KB · Views: 85
  • SLAVE LIONTHCLOTH 002.jpg
    SLAVE LIONTHCLOTH 002.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 82
this is a loincloth:​
images.jpg
this a lioncloth:
lioncloth-National_Gallery_of_Victo-3000000022791-500x375.jpg

some other ones:D Perhaps................ (valt het kwartje dutch saying)

aa1s.jpg
baby lion hide rug 2.JPG

or u could just skip the lioncloth & go the other way

What other way?..I am puzzled but I do love typos. I think it was Tree who once wrote a tale about a young lady who had her lions cruelly defiled by her tormentors. They went on to insert barbs into her pectoral mussels....the swine!!!!...Hi Tree!!..I hear a rumour that you you've become addicted to drinking brake fluid?..Apparently it's OK because Tree says he can stop at any time.;)

What other way?..I am puzzled but I do love typos. I think it was Tree who once wrote a tale about a young lady who had her lions cruelly defiled by her tormentors. They went on to insert barbs into her pectoral mussels....the swine!!!!...Hi Tree!!..I hear a rumour that you you've become addicted to drinking brake fluid?..Apparently it's OK because Tree says he can stop at any time.;)
naked on the cross that other way

I do love typos.
I happened to be reading earlier today about a young martyr being bored to death by a bull.
:D

I happened to be reading earlier today about a young martyr being bored to death by a bull.​
:D
'Bored' or 'gored'... Perhaps the bull was no good in bed...

Tree

...yes, Ulrika, Tree is very late starting drinking today...

I believe that's a mistranslation. In the original, the virgin was martyred by Tree.
The original Greek reads: "She was locked alone with him in his chambers all night whilst he recounted stories of his exploints. In the morning, she was found dead, having been bored to death by his bull.":cool:

Was that a Burn ??? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom