Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
can i ask hornet, have you found any other site to post pictures like imgur?

or did you just reduce the size of the images and upload them to CF? thanks
Most of my pictures hosted at Imgur were below the 2meg limit here at CF,all i did was to reduce the resolution of 2 images to 1920x1080
and uploaded them here at CF with no loss of quality.

I did not look for another hosting site yet.

The guards in Pic 1 & 5 look terribly bored...
They've seen it all before. Just another crucified bitch. Ho-hum. It's a hot day to be wearing so much kit. This woman is infamous and must suffer as long as possible, as ordered by the judge. So they must keep the crowds back to insure none of her supporters try to end her agonies early. Maybe they'll come back tonight and have some fun with her. The night time guards won't have an objection.

Or maybe they're just homosexuals. :eek:

They've seen it all before. Just another crucified bitch. Ho-hum. It's a hot day to be wearing so much kit. This woman is infamous and must suffer as long as possible, as ordered by the judge. So they must keep the crowds back to insure none of her supporters try to end her agonies early. Maybe they'll come back tonight and have some fun with her. The night time guards won't have an objection.

Or maybe they're just homosexuals. :eek:
They do wear a lot of kit!
Not very realistic but they looks cool!
I was beta testing roman outfit done for our own @Cadre (TheNextlevel01 at renderosity) when i did those.
It's just job for them anyway!
https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/TheNextLevel01

They do wear a lot of kit!
Not very realistic but they looks cool!
I was beta testing roman outfit done for our own @Cadre (TheNextlevel01 at renderosity) when i did those.
It's just job for them anyway!
https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/TheNextLevel01
I guess the job description sounds awesome: guards at a Roman-style crucifixion of a woman (or women). Perhaps they assisted in the crucifixion itself and were given the opportunity to have some fun with the condemned before she was raised up.:D

Yes, it all sounds great until the duller parts of the duty take place. After a while, watching someone die, even a lovely woman as depicted, has to get boring.

The preview is highly compressed and reduced in resolution with a size of only 40k.
The original image is hosted at my free (20gig) Mega account and there is no limit of size or resolution.
But you have to take into account the bandwidth of the viewer.
Might be an alternative to images hosting site.
Their term of service seems lenient:
Do not use:
"to store, use, download, upload, share, access, transmit, or otherwise make available, unsuitable, offensive, obscene or discriminatory information of any kind;"

Something new:
View attachment 1299582View attachment 1299585
For those interested in the technical details those are 2 Genesis 2 3d figures,i did some 3d scene when G2 came out but i was never happy with the results.
I wanted to see if with more experience i could be happy with the end results.
Excellent, Hornet1ba! Your work is realistic, because Roman people were sunburnt due to plenty of sun and outdoor work. Also I love the shapes of victims stretched bodies.

Back
Top Bottom