Horseriding girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great pics and well presented using external hosting. Nice thread.
The only essential thing this thread is missing is some serious involvement by the ladies of CF :)

Do ladies have fantasies of doing this? Have any of you had those fantasies yourselves?

If you rode a horse nude in your fantasy, which woman would you choose to be, the one on the left or the one on the right? ;)

_MG_2719.jpg

If you rode a horse nude in your fantasy, which woman would you choose to be, the one on the left or the one on the right? ;)

_MG_2719.jpg
I’d be the one on the left. But to tell the truth I’ve never ever been on a horse, so what do I know. Best ask someone else.

I’d be the one on the left
But you did make a choice, and that's what matters. :D
But to tell the truth I’ve never ever been on a horse, so what do I know. Best ask someone else.
You would be surprised for how many of the girls on this thread modeling nude on a horse for these photos was the first time ever they were on horseback. :D
For example, this was her first time on horseback.

She did it again later, with a friend
m9BowTaN_o.jpg

I understand the thrill of shooting off offtopic and shitposting for fun. What I don't understand is doing it with a superold picture that has been seen on CF at least a million times.

At least make a little effort, post something new or not seen before.

I understand the thrill of shooting off offtopic and shitposting for fun. What I don't understand is doing it with a superold picture that has been seen on CF at least a million times.

Well I had one of your mom and a stallion but I thought that might be disrespectful to post.

OK, I had one of your mom and a stallion but I thought that it might be disrespectful to post.

Me, I'm doing it for fun. Can I do that too?

See, champ, I can post right now a huge, high quality pic almost no one on CF has ever seen:
...AND post it in the relevant thread. But I'm biding my time..
Oh wow! Never seen that image before. That girl is really going to suffer. She has her arms over the top of the patibulum, and her feet are nailed to the stipes. She's going to suffer a slow agonizing death. I bet you'd like to do that to me, wouldn't you? Of course, you would probably like to have me ride a wooden pony for a few hours first. Maybe whip me while I was on it, just for good measure. Yes, make me suffer. That snotty little bitch! I deserve it. Apparently not everyone appreciates my dark, perverse sense of humor. So yes, Tomirex, I am sorry to have offended you, and I wish my slow torment makes up for it. Hey, while I'm hanging there will you whip me some more? Yes, do to me what you will! I'm a naughty girl, and I deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom