How we got into swopping and BDSM in the 70s

Go to CruxDreams.com
M

Marrick

We married very young, 1971, he was 21 and I was 20, we spent our holidays back then going camping mostly in France .
Back then I was quite naive and although I wore bikinis they where very conservative when compared to many. I had a good figure , long legs and a nice pair of breasts my husband was tall and slim and in my opinion very handsome and we where very much in love.
Back in 73 we drove a long way south in France and found a campsite on the coast with a very nice but busy beach with lots of families with children, not really our thing back then.
After a few days another couple at the site told of another beach a few miles away which was far quieter, they gave use directions and we decided to give it a try the next day.

We left the site early morning and some how got completely lost ,the upshot was when my husband saw a sign for another beach he followed it.
We parked up and took our stuff down to the beach.
We had walked a few yards and I stopped dead there was a completely naked man standing over a naked women talking to her in French.
The man look straight at me and said “ Bonjour” smiled and then went back to talking to the women.

We had wandered onto a nudist beach as when we looked around everyone was naked, all ages and sizes.
I had never seen a naked man apart from my husband so it was a bit of a shock. I looked at my husband and said what do we do now, do we go or stay. He said it was up to me , I thought what the hell I had a good body back then so I decided that we would stay and maybe I would go topless.

We found a spot and settled down, I soon became comfortable with our surroundings and took my bikini top off and sunbathed topless for the first time. My husband was obviously enjoying the view especially when he rubbed sun cream on to my breasts.
After a while we went down to the water and had a swim to cool off, there where lots of naked people around and to be honest we where the ones out of place.
When we returned to our spot my husband said when in Rome do as the Romans and peeled of his trunks and lay down naked. I looked at him and at the people around us and thought what the heck and down came my pants and for the first time there I was naked in public.

We lay sunbathing in the nude for a while and then went for another swim and again for the first time went skinny dipping , it felt good.
When we got back to our stuff another couple had set up quite close to us, they where older , we found out later they where in their 40s. They where both good looking and obviously looked after themselves. They had already stripped of when we returned from our swim. It turned out that they where English as well and lived about 40 miles from us. They where staying in a small cottage a few minutes from the beach .
It seemed very natural to be chatting to someone you had just met while being stark naked with everything on display. They introduced themselves as Peter and Jane.
We spent a very pleasant afternoon in their company, drinking wine and going for swims with them.
Jane then suggested that we all go back to the cottage , they had a pool , for some more food .
We agreed as there was no real reason that we had go back to our tent.
We all put on what few clothes we had and headed back to the cottage.
As soon as we arrived both Peter and Jane went naked again and we followed suit , it just felt right,

We all got in the pool and started to splash about , Peter made a playful grab at me and got a handful of my breasts and bottom, I did not mind we where just messing about.
At the same time Jane and my husband where play fighting in the water , she made a grab at him and got his cock and balls, he had a handful of her breast and a hand between her legs trying to throw her over and under the water. We where all laughing and giggling. I for one was pretty tipsy so my natural reserve was gone.
We all got out of the pool and laid out to dry off, Jane told my husband that he was very handsome and lent over and kissed him. The kiss became more heated and of course his cock started to respond especially when she handled his balls. Now my husband has , what I found out later, a pretty large cock and certainly above average by some way…..lucky me. He was soon sporting a hard cock which Jane was busy wanking, then she bent her head down and took the head into her mouth and started to give him a blow job.
I was watching all this as Peter had his hand on my pussy getting his fingers into my very wet and aroused cunt. he took my hand and placed it on his cock and I started to wank him as well, then he pushed my head down and it was obvious what he want so I took him in my mouth and started to suck.
All this time I had not taken my eyes off my husband and Jane, it must have been the drink but it felt good.
Jane then stopped her blow job , stood up over my husband and sat down on his cock reverse cow girl and took him in her pussy and started to ride him while looking straight at us.
He didn’t last that long and shot his load into her, Jane was busy rubbing her clit and came just afterwards.
Peter at this point came in my mouth and I came as well having been frigging myself while giving the BJ.
We all collapsed and lay around cuddling in the after glow of really nice sex.

After a while Peter got up and sat down on a chair and told Jane that she was a bad girl and a slut and that she deserved a spanking. Jane stayed where she was and didn’t move, Peter said very sternly NOW.
Jane got up slowly and walked over to Peter with a pouting face , when she reached him he took hold of her arm and pulled her over his lap. When she went over her bottom was beautifully presented , her hands where on the ground , her head and breasts hanging down and her legs crossed over at the ankles. Peter placed one hand on her back with the other he started smacking her cheeks one on the left one on the right . Her buttocks started to turn pink then red as the spanking continued , Jane was complaining and wiggling about trying to get up but Peter held her tight.
Peter stopped smacking her cheeks and let her up, immediately her hands flew to her very red bum and rubbed it trying to ease her discomfort while hopping from one leg to the other which made her tits giggle about beautifully.
We had watched all this a bit opened mouthed .
Then Peter said that my husband should put me over his lap and smack me as I had been as much of a slut as Jane had been. I definitely did not like the idea, but egged on by them Chris got up and pulled me to my feet and pushed me over to a chair. I was pulling away and saying don’t you dare.
Anyway Peter help and got me over the lap and held me down.
My husband start to lightly smack my cheeks but encouraged by Peter and surprisingly Jane he spanked me harder and harder. I was struggling to get up but was held down as my bottom was being abused. Eventually the spanking stopped and I was let up , immediately rubbed my cheeks and started to hop about again this made my tits bounce around madly. When I twisted round I could see that my bum was red and throbbing. I was in tears and called my husband a bastard and he had really hurt me.
At this moment Jane put her arms around me and gave me a hug to comfort me, we where naked remember so it was breast to breast , she was wiping my tears away and kissing my face then she kissed me full on the lips and I kissed her back and it got very intense.
After this we went into the cottage to find some cream to ease our aching buttocks.

Later that evening I had just about forgiven my brute of a husband because I did love him and I realised in one day I had stripped naked in public, skinny dip, watched my husband have sex with another women, engaged in a sex act with another man , had my bottom spanked and finally had a full on kiss with another women all this for the first but as it turned out definitely not the last……..

I am sorry if this long post is not of interest to you as the reader but if our journey into our life style interests you in any way we can write further adventures. Only the names will be changed as it all actually happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry if this long post is not of interest to you as the reader but if our journey into our life style interests in any way I can write further adventures. Only the names will be changed as it all actually what has happened
I thought it quite interesting,, especially given the notion that it’s quite autobiographical and true. Reminds me of the time I was mercilessly goaded by school friends to go topless on a European beach, although that’s all the farther it went.

We saw Peter and Jane a couple more times while we all still in France but there was no repetition of our first time with them. It was not that it was awkward it was the situation never arose.
Apart from which Sue, my wife, didn’t want to show to much of her bottom as it was pretty obvious that it had been spanked as it was red and a bit bruised for a few days afterwards and Jane told her that her bottom was the same.

We swopped phone numbers and promised to stay in touch when we all got back to England.
Our lives carried on pretty much as before although we did introduce a bit of bedroom discipline into our sex lives between ourselves.
Sue got her bottom smacked , not often, but when she did it was a real turn on for both of us.
One day I had forgotten to do something and Sue said that she was so annoyed with me that i deserved a spanking.
The idea did have some appeal to me to see what it was like to be dominated by a women so I agreed.
That evening I stripped and went over my fully clothed wife’s lap.
Sue gave my bum a spanking that lasted for several minutes, at the end I had very red and sore cheeks and a very hard and obvious erection.
While I hopped about rubbing my battered buttocks my cock was bobbing up and down Sue smiled and said someone enjoyed that…….
I grabbed her if the bed she was sitting on , got her jeans and pants down around her ankles bent her over and fucked her doggie. It was definitely not love making it was a real fucking. I was getting my own back for my sore bottom although I deserved it. Afterwards Sue said that was not the reaction she had expected but it was actually quite satisfying.

Several weeks later Sue got a phone call from Jane asking if we would like to visit and stay with them over a weekend in the near future as they would love to see us again. We thought about , as we realised that staying might lead to other things.
We decided to accept, they gave us the address and directions, remember no sat navs or internet back then. They lived just north of Oxford , their house was set off the road down its own drive , very posh.
We arrived on the Friday evening and where greeted as old friends , Jane kissed me and Sue in a manner that was far more than just friends, Peter gave me a hug and Sue another full on kiss. It was obvious what they hoped for this weekend and to be totally truthful we where up for good time as well.
They showed us round the house, well more like a small mansion with a lovely garden, indoor swimming pool and a wine cellar.
Our room was gorgeous and looked out over the countryside , it turned out that Peter was a very successful local business man and Jane had been his secretary when he first started out.
After we had dinner we all settled down in their beautiful lounge with a log fire burning away. Quite quickly Peter was cuddling and kissing Sue and myself and Jane where similar engaged..
Peter got up and held is hand out to Sue and asked if she would join him upstairs, she looked over at us and got up took his hand and was lead away upstairs.
This left me and Jane alone in the fire light until she suggested that we would be more comfortable upstairs .
When we got on the landing we could hear Sue giggling ,Jane led me into another bedroom and closed the door.
Jane proceed to strip her clothes off and when she was naked she undressed me and pulled me onto the bed and kissed me deeply.
Her hand was wanking my cock and I had a handful of her tits and the other between her legs fingering her pussy. Jane then got down and sucked my cock and I moved around and was eating her , by now, very wet cunt. We tried all of positions, doggie, her riding me, spooning and eventually missionary with me holding her arms above her head fucking her as hard as I could . This drive Jane over the top and she came hard , her hips pushing up to meet my thrusting hips.
God it was hot.
I kept pumping her , she shouted to come inside her ,which drove me to unload everything I had.
We where a sticky mess and exhausted.
Jane curled up in my arms and cooed that was great and kissed me deeply again.
We fell asleep in each other’s arms , I had completely forgotten that Sue was in another bedroom being fucked by this woman’s husband so we had really started are journey of swopping.

Last edited by a moderator:
The following morning I woke up for the first time with a women other than my wife.
As I looked at Jane and thought where was Sue and did she have as good a time as did, then she opened her eyes and smiled and said morning big boy you ok.
Ok was an understatement after the sex last night.
I wanted to know where Sue was…….
Jane still naked got up grab my arm and , with me also naked, and took me out into the corridor and into another bedroom and there was Peter and Sue still in bed cuddled up,
Sue was fine and looked very fucked but happy, Jane pulled the covers back and climbEd into the bed and beckoned me to get in as well.
So there where the four of us all in the same bed , naked as the day we where all born it was lovely.
Of course the nature took over and I got a morning wood on, Jane saw this and straddled me and sat on my cock. She looked at Sue and pulled the covers right off all of them revealing Peters stiff cock as well.
Sue took the hint and climb over his legs and impaled herself on his erections.
Then both women started to ride the man under them.
Oh my god it was so erotic, then it got even hotter , Jane lent over and kissed Sue .
The girls where working their hips grinding away with the men’s cocks buried deep inside their cunts. Niether of the men lasted that long and again we ended up in a messy, sweaty ,exhausted and satisfied heap of bodies.
We all fell asleep again.
When we where all awake sometime later we where all really hungry so Jane got Sue up gave her a shortie dressing gown and took her off to get some breakfast to have in bed with the men

After breakfast they all went for a swim in the indoor heated pool which was where luxury. Of course they where all still in the nude, after that they all dressed and went out for the afternoon.
I managed to get Sue on her own to ask if she was ok and happy with what was going on, the smile on her face told me all I needed to know, she was having a great time.

When we got back to the house it was early Saturday evening and Peter asked me if I would like to see the wine cellar . He opened a door in the hall and led the way down steps to the cellar.
There where several racks of bottles of wine in the room along with some beers and some very good champagne.
I was very impressed and jealous , Peter told him that it was really his fathers collection which he had inherited along with the house 10 years or so ago.

Peter then said to me did I remember what had happened to the girls bottoms when they where in France…..
If course and it had made a lasting impression on both of us and had used spanking in our sex life since then,. I told him that both of us had been spanked by the other and we where enjoying it .

Peter laughed as he though that we had enjoyed the spanking in France.
He took me past the racks of wine to another door , opened it and switch the lights on.

My eyes opened wide at what I was looking at,…..
An X cross on one wall
a strange looking sort of wooden box like a vaulting horse found in a school gym, it was a spanking/caning horse with straps front and back.
various whips and canes hung on the wall along with ropes and handcuffs and blindfolds.
a couple of pillars with ropes and pulleys .

My god this a torture dungeon thought and i said so and I wanted no part of what I thought Peter was suggesting by showing me this room.

Peter was very embarrassed and said it was never his intention to frighten me and if I wanted to leave and of course Sue then he would be disappointed as Sue was a really great woman and sex with her was fantastic, He was sorry he had misread the signs as he had smacked Sue bum last night and she had asked for it to be harder as she orgasmed.
i said I didn’t care we where leaving and went back upstairs to find Sue.
I found her with Jane watching a cine film of a women getting whipped tied to an X cross. Sue was watching Jane getting whipped by Peter in the cellar……
I heard Sue say that it looked really erotic and Jane looked as if she was well into what was being done to her.
Then as the film ran on Jane started to orgasm under the lash with a vibrator held in her cunt.
I was dumb founded at what I had just watched and found my wife watching,
Sue saw me watching and then said something that completely shocked me, Jane had told her about the cellar and shown her the film and had asked if she wanted to try it, Jane said that nothing was ever done that would cause permanent damage or went beyond set limits and with a safe word.
It was all about trust …,,,,
I asked that they left Sue and I alone to talk about what was being suggested a full BDSM session,
I took Sue down to the cellar and showed her the dungeon,
It was up to my 22 year old wife of 3 years to decided…,,,,
She said she was so curious about this sort of thing now and we never get the chance again and she trusted Peter and Jane so we went for it,
When we told both of them they where so happy and kissed and hugged us both,
It was suggested that we all go back to our bedrooms and prepare for the evenings fun, Jane said to Sue that she would find some outfits in the wardrobe that she might like to choose one to wear ,also there where outfits for me as well.
So scene was set for our first real experience of BDSM .

When we returned to our bedroom I asked my husband, Chris, if he was truly ok with staying and sampling some of the stuff we had seen.
He was very surprised that I was so keen to go along with what Peter and Jane where suggesting but he was excited to see how things went.
I took a look in the wardrobe and found some items of clothing as Jane had
said.
I felt I wanted to be told what to do so I asked Chris to choose something for me.
He picked out a short toga type dress which exposed one shoulder with a G string he added a neck collar with a lead attached to it .
When I saw myself in the mirror i for all the world looked like a slave from ancient Rome or the like.
Chris choose a simple loin cloth to cover his manhood and buttocks .

There was a knock on our door , it was Jane asking if we ready and could she come in.
When Jane was wearing a long gown with a slit up one side all the way to her belly, both Of her breasts were exposed and she wore nipple clamps connected by a chain.
She approached Sue and told her she was beautiful and she was glad that they had both chosen to be submissive that evening. They kissed and then Jane turned to me and said for me to take them down to the cellar where Peter was waiting for us.
When we all got down to the cellar Peter was waiting for us, he was dressed head to toe in black. He looked at Sue and said she was beautiful and the idea of the evening was for her to enjoy herself and nothing would be done that she wasn’t happy to go along with. If things where happening she was unsure of use her safe word and it would stop immediately.
Peter then said to me that Jane was there for me and to sit back and enjoy watching Sue and Peter exploring this new world for us.

Peter turned back to Sue and asked if she was ready .
She was, Peter told her to expose her breasts and then place her arms behind her back. Sue pushed the toga from her shoulders exposing both her breasts with erect nipples jutting out and put her arms back. Peter handcuffed Sue arms behind her back. Then her looked at her exposed breasts and told her that her breasts looked fantastic but they would be even better if they where decorated with nipple clamps. He produced a pair , then he ordered Jane over and told her to suck on Sue nipples ,when she had done this they where standing out like organ stops. Then he attached the clamps to Sue nipples for the first time.
Sue winced as the clamps bit into her flesh but didn’t complain , there it was the first step on our journey…….

While Sue was getting her nipples clamped Jane was attending to me, she had my erect cock in her hand and was slowly wanking me and sometimes kissing me. She said Sue was looking wonderful and that when she had clamps on she liked to have them pulled to increase the pain and pleasure. Chris took the hint and tugged on Jane’s clamps which brought a moan from her.

Peter now removed the toga completely and cut the G sting way from Sue cunt.
She was know completely naked and handcuffed.
He then walked around her to admire her exposed body, Sue was told to spread her legs and bend over from the waist for an inspection.
Sue was told that she would be receiving an search of her cunt and rectum .
Peter made great show of pulling on gloves and greasing up his middle finger.
He then stuck us finger into her cunt and had a feel around when he took it out he went round to Sues face and stuck this finger under her nose.
Then he went back behind Sue and plunged his finger straight up her rectum and again had a feel about and then pulled it in and out several times he was finger fucking her bum hole. This was the first time Sue had ever had anything up her bum so it was so humiliating.

Following Sue cavity search she was shown one of the floggers on the wall, it was multi thonged and made out of very soft leather, the idea being that when it struck flesh it would not damage the skin just make a noise and redden the skin.
Sue was released from the handcuffs and allowed herself to have her wrists tied with rope hanging from the ceiling then her arms where raised above her head until she was stretching up in order to keep her feet on the floor. Sue was then order to spread her legs as far as she could and more ropes where tied to her ankles so she was in taut X .

Peter look at her body and walked around it inspecting it closely her fondled her breasts and tugged on the nipple clamps a little , Sue moaned .
Then he ran his hand up her thighs to her very exposed cunt and slipped his fingers inside . He found that, inspite of The humiliation Sue was very moist and actually jerked her hips when he fingered her.

Chris was still watching all this happening to his wife while he was enjoying a BJ from Jane while he gently fingered her cunt at the same time.

Peter then took up the flogger and started to whip Sue back ,after a while he moved around to the front and flogged her tits and belly and thighs. Finally he brought the flogger between her legs and was striking her cunt and her now exposed clit.
Chris watched his wife being flogged, the lashes sinking into her flesh, her breasts wobbling under the blows, the clamps shaking even more on her nipples and then seeing the flogger going up between her legs and hitting her most sensitive parts proofed to much for him abd he blew his load down Janes throat.

Sue was pulling and twisting in her ropes at the same time moaning in pleasure and bucking her hips trying to hump the air. When the lashes hit her cunt her jerking became more urgent and all of a sudden she went as stiff as a board with her body thrust forward as far as she could get and Sue had a huge orgasm. Peter continued to flog her as Sue had several other smaller orgasms until he stopped and she sagged in her bonds,

After a while Peter, with help from Chris and Jane released Sue from the ropes and help her back upstairs to the master bedroom and put her in the bed .
They all joined her and just lay there gently soothing her and enjoying the Feeling of each other’s naked bodies.

This is more or less how we got into this scene, we had lovely experiences with Peter and Jane and enjoyed several more weekends with them and sometimes some of their other friends who enjoyed this sort of thing and where confident to do it.
We realised quite quickly that we where by far the youngest at these parties.
I suppose the idea of having a young woman available to be used was very erotic and as I have said back in those days my cock was large and hard so I was in demand from the wives who wanted a good seeing to.

We dropped out of this scene after a few years as we wanted to have a family and then children obviously meant that it was out of the question until they had left home.
We got back into into the scene around 2004 when we where in our early 50s .
If there is any interest we can write an account of our experiences since we started again and up to the present day. I hope you have enjoyed this mainly true story of our lives so far,

Chris and Sue

The following morning I woke up for the first time with a women other than my wife.
As I looked at Jane and thought where was Sue and did she have as good a time as did, then she opened her eyes and smiled and said morning big boy you ok.
Ok was an understatement after the sex last night.
I wanted to know where Sue was…….
Jane still naked got up grab my arm and , with me also naked, and took me out into the corridor and into another bedroom and there was Peter and Sue still in bed cuddled up,
Sue was fine and looked very fucked but happy, Jane pulled the covers back and climbEd into the bed and beckoned me to get in as well.
So there where the four of us all in the same bed , naked as the day we where all born it was lovely.
Of course the nature took over and I got a morning wood on, Jane saw this and straddled me and sat on my cock. She looked at Sue and pulled the covers right off all of them revealing Peters stiff cock as well.
Sue took the hint and climb over his legs and impaled herself on his erections.
Then both women started to ride the man under them.
Oh my god it was so erotic, then it got even hotter , Jane lent over and kissed Sue .
The girls where working their hips grinding away with the men’s cocks buried deep inside their cunts. Niether of the men lasted that long and again we ended up in a messy, sweaty ,exhausted and satisfied heap of bodies.
We all fell asleep again.
When we where all awake sometime later we where all really hungry so Jane got Sue up gave her a shortie dressing gown and took her off to get some breakfast to have in bed with the men

After breakfast they all went for a swim in the indoor heated pool which was where luxury. Of course they where all still in the nude, after that they all dressed and went out for the afternoon.
I managed to get Sue on her own to ask if she was ok and happy with what was going on, the smile on her face told me all I needed to know, she was having a great time.

When we got back to the house it was early Saturday evening and Peter asked me if I would like to see the wine cellar . He opened a door in the hall and led the way down steps to the cellar.
There where several racks of bottles of wine in the room along with some beers and some very good champagne.
I was very impressed and jealous , Peter told him that it was really his fathers collection which he had inherited along with the house 10 years or so ago.

Peter then said to me did I remember what had happened to the girls bottoms when they where in France…..
If course and it had made a lasting impression on both of us and had used spanking in our sex life since then,. I told him that both of us had been spanked by the other and we where enjoying it .

Peter laughed as he though that we had enjoyed the spanking in France.
He took me past the racks of wine to another door , opened it and switch the lights on.

My eyes opened wide at what I was looking at,…..
An X cross on one wall
a strange looking sort of wooden box like a vaulting horse found in a school gym, it was a spanking/caning horse with straps front and back.
various whips and canes hung on the wall along with ropes and handcuffs and blindfolds.
a couple of pillars with ropes and pulleys .

My god this a torture dungeon thought and i said so and I wanted no part of what I thought Peter was suggesting by showing me this room.

Peter was very embarrassed and said it was never his intention to frighten me and if I wanted to leave and of course Sue then he would be disappointed as Sue was a really great woman and sex with her was fantastic, He was sorry he had misread the signs as he had smacked Sue bum last night and she had asked for it to be harder as she orgasmed.
i said I didn’t care we where leaving and went back upstairs to find Sue.
I found her with Jane watching a cine film of a women getting whipped tied to an X cross. Sue was watching Jane getting whipped by Peter in the cellar……
I heard Sue say that it looked really erotic and Jane looked as if she was well into what was being done to her.
Then as the film ran on Jane started to orgasm under the lash with a vibrator held in her cunt.
I was dumb founded at what I had just watched and found my wife watching,
Sue saw me watching and then said something that completely shocked me, Jane had told her about the cellar and shown her the film and had asked if she wanted to try it, Jane said that nothing was ever done that would cause permanent damage or went beyond set limits and with a safe word.
It was all about trust …,,,,
I asked that they left Sue and I alone to talk about what was being suggested a full BDSM session,
I took Sue down to the cellar and showed her the dungeon,
It was up to my 22 year old wife of 3 years to decided…,,,,
She said she was so curious about this sort of thing now and we never get the chance again and she trusted Peter and Jane so we went for it,
When we told both of them they where so happy and kissed and hugged us both,
It was suggested that we all go back to our bedrooms and prepare for the evenings fun, Jane said to Sue that she would find some outfits in the wardrobe that she might like to choose one to wear ,also there where outfits for me as well.
So scene was set for our first real experience of BDSM .

When we returned to our bedroom I asked my husband, Chris, if he was truly ok with staying and sampling some of the stuff we had seen.
He was very surprised that I was so keen to go along with what Peter and Jane where suggesting but he was excited to see how things went.
I took a look in the wardrobe and found some items of clothing as Jane had
said.
I felt I wanted to be told what to do so I asked Chris to choose something for me.
He picked out a short toga type dress which exposed one shoulder with a G string he added a neck collar with a lead attached to it .
When I saw myself in the mirror i for all the world looked like a slave from ancient Rome or the like.
Chris choose a simple loin cloth to cover his manhood and buttocks .

There was a knock on our door , it was Jane asking if we ready and could she come in.
When Jane was wearing a long gown with a slit up one side all the way to her belly, both Of her breasts were exposed and she wore nipple clamps connected by a chain.
She approached Sue and told her she was beautiful and she was glad that they had both chosen to be submissive that evening. They kissed and then Jane turned to me and said for me to take them down to the cellar where Peter was waiting for us.
When we all got down to the cellar Peter was waiting for us, he was dressed head to toe in black. He looked at Sue and said she was beautiful and the idea of the evening was for her to enjoy herself and nothing would be done that she wasn’t happy to go along with. If things where happening she was unsure of use her safe word and it would stop immediately.
Peter then said to me that Jane was there for me and to sit back and enjoy watching Sue and Peter exploring this new world for us.

Peter turned back to Sue and asked if she was ready .
She was, Peter told her to expose her breasts and then place her arms behind her back. Sue pushed the toga from her shoulders exposing both her breasts with erect nipples jutting out and put her arms back. Peter handcuffed Sue arms behind her back. Then her looked at her exposed breasts and told her that her breasts looked fantastic but they would be even better if they where decorated with nipple clamps. He produced a pair , then he ordered Jane over and told her to suck on Sue nipples ,when she had done this they where standing out like organ stops. Then he attached the clamps to Sue nipples for the first time.
Sue winced as the clamps bit into her flesh but didn’t complain , there it was the first step on our journey…….

While Sue was getting her nipples clamped Jane was attending to me, she had my erect cock in her hand and was slowly wanking me and sometimes kissing me. She said Sue was looking wonderful and that when she had clamps on she liked to have them pulled to increase the pain and pleasure. Chris took the hint and tugged on Jane’s clamps which brought a moan from her.

Peter now removed the toga completely and cut the G sting way from Sue cunt.
She was know completely naked and handcuffed.
He then walked around her to admire her exposed body, Sue was told to spread her legs and bend over from the waist for an inspection.
Sue was told that she would be receiving an search of her cunt and rectum .
Peter made great show of pulling on gloves and greasing up his middle finger.
He then stuck us finger into her cunt and had a feel around when he took it out he went round to Sues face and stuck this finger under her nose.
Then he went back behind Sue and plunged his finger straight up her rectum and again had a feel about and then pulled it in and out several times he was finger fucking her bum hole. This was the first time Sue had ever had anything up her bum so it was so humiliating.

Following Sue cavity search she was shown one of the floggers on the wall, it was multi thonged and made out of very soft leather, the idea being that when it struck flesh it would not damage the skin just make a noise and redden the skin.
Sue was released from the handcuffs and allowed herself to have her wrists tied with rope hanging from the ceiling then her arms where raised above her head until she was stretching up in order to keep her feet on the floor. Sue was then order to spread her legs as far as she could and more ropes where tied to her ankles so she was in taut X .

Peter look at her body and walked around it inspecting it closely her fondled her breasts and tugged on the nipple clamps a little , Sue moaned .
Then he ran his hand up her thighs to her very exposed cunt and slipped his fingers inside . He found that, inspite of The humiliation Sue was very moist and actually jerked her hips when he fingered her.

Chris was still watching all this happening to his wife while he was enjoying a BJ from Jane while he gently fingered her cunt at the same time.

Peter then took up the flogger and started to whip Sue back ,after a while he moved around to the front and flogged her tits and belly and thighs. Finally he brought the flogger between her legs and was striking her cunt and her now exposed clit.
Chris watched his wife being flogged, the lashes sinking into her flesh, her breasts wobbling under the blows, the clamps shaking even more on her nipples and then seeing the flogger going up between her legs and hitting her most sensitive parts proofed to much for him abd he blew his load down Janes throat.

Sue was pulling and twisting in her ropes at the same time moaning in pleasure and bucking her hips trying to hump the air. When the lashes hit her cunt her jerking became more urgent and all of a sudden she went as stiff as a board with her body thrust forward as far as she could get and Sue had a huge orgasm. Peter continued to flog her as Sue had several other smaller orgasms until he stopped and she sagged in her bonds,

After a while Peter, with help from Chris and Jane released Sue from the ropes and help her back upstairs to the master bedroom and put her in the bed .
They all joined her and just lay there gently soothing her and enjoying the Feeling of each other’s naked bodies.

This is more or less how we got into this scene, we had lovely experiences with Peter and Jane and enjoyed several more weekends with them and sometimes some of their other friends who enjoyed this sort of thing and where confident to do it.
We realised quite quickly that we where by far the youngest at these parties.
I suppose the idea of having a young woman available to be used was very erotic and as I have said back in those days my cock was large and hard so I was in demand from the wives who wanted a good seeing to.

We dropped out of this scene after a few years as we wanted to have a family and then children obviously meant that it was out of the question until they had left home.
We got back into into the scene around 2004 when we where in our early 50s .
If there is any interest we can write an account of our experiences since we started again and up to the present day. I hope you have enjoyed this mainly true story of our lives so far,

Chris and Sue
I liked the story and would be happy to read more from you.

Thank you .
We enjoy sharing our experiences of our lives and the enjoyment it has given us over the years.
Chris and Sue
That's great, now you can't leave us hanging! Did Chris whip Sue and did Sue whip Chris and what about Jane? Did she get whipped?
All details please!

That's great, now you can't leave us hanging! Did Chris whip Sue and did Sue whip Chris and what about Jane? Did she get whipped?
All details please!
We where leaving the next day and it was very late by the time Peter had finished with Sue. So apart from another round of swopping in the morning that was pretty much it for the BDSM stuff that weekend.
We did have other stays at Peter and Janes place over the years and I will say that almost everything you asked about did happen but not necessarily at one weekend.
If you really want we can write about these before we move more up to date.
Chris and Sue.

In my personal opinion, if you are willing to write about your journey, then a progression would be the way to do it rather than jumping around. How you moved into Chris dominating sue, and Sue taken her revenge. About your accumulating your own set of bondage equipment and using it on each other.
Did Pete and Jane slowly introduce you to others? And did you go back to the nude beach where it all started?

Just my thoughts, its your story and life, write it ... as you wish.

In my personal opinion, if you are willing to write about your journey, then a progression would be the way to do it rather than jumping around. How you moved into Chris dominating sue, and Sue taken her revenge. About your accumulating your own set of bondage equipment and using it on each other.
Did Pete and Jane slowly introduce you to others? And did you go back to the nude beach where it all started?

Just my thoughts, its your story and life, write it ... as you wish.
Well Gibbs505,
We have had a think overnight about your suggestions and we will write more accounts of the early days of our journey.
Chris and Sue

On the Sunday morning we all had a lovely , slow love making session with lots of swopping . It was definitely love making and not just fucking it felt luxurious in their huge bed.
We stayed like this most of the morning until it was time for us to start thinking about leaving. We had things to do back home and we had to get up for work on Monday morning.
We all got up and went and had one last swim in the pool before we reluctantly put our day clothes back on for the drive back.
After a bit of lunch it was time for us to go.
Peter and Jane came out to the car with us and gave us one last hug and kiss before we left.
Peter said he hoped we had enjoyed the weekend and that we would see them again really soon.
Then he produced a small box and gave it to Sue , it was a small present for her as a memory of their first visit to the dungeon. Sue opened the box and laughed .
Inside she found a pair of nipple clamps with a separate connecting chain and a selection of weights that could added to the clamps or chain as the mood took her.
She kissed Peter one more time and told him she would always remember the first time she had worn clamps on her nipples and who had put them on her.

Jane said that I was not being left out and gave me a purple draw string velvet bag .
Inside I found a cat n 9 tail flogger and a pair of handcuffs , Jane said it could be used on either of us and was not just for me to whip Sue.
Again we kissed and had one last cuddle before we drove off.

About a fortnight later Jane rang up and asked if we would be up to come and stay with them for a long weekend in November.
We both had a bit of holiday left so we arranged to come and stay from a Friday to Monday, giving us a lot more time to explore our new journey .
We where excited and the weekend could not arrive soon enough.

We had used our presents on several occasions, Sue had worn her clamps and used cloth pegs on my nipples as well which certainly was an experience for me.
We had both experienced being flogged by each other but the thought of being whipped by Peter and possibly Jane and “ forced “ to do things and accept what was being done to us was very appealing to us as it was difficult to create the atmosphere on our own.
The day finally arrived and we drove to Oxford on the Friday morning to arrive in time for lunch and then get into the pool for a swim .
Peter and Jane where delighted when we arrived and hugged and kissed us .
We put our things in our room and joined them for food.
Jane suggested the pool after a while, it was a good job it was indoors and heated because it was a bit bracing outside.
Of course , after what we had shared before, the clothes came off and we all jumped in naked. A lot of splashing about and fondling was going on , Peter with Sue and me with Jane. In the end we all ended up having full on sex that afternoon , including Sue on Jane which was really hot especially when they got into a 69 and worked each other’s cunts with their mouths and tongues..
Peter and I where playing with our own cocks while watching the girls.
Then Peter asked if I had ever handled another mans cock,I hadn’t , but watching what Sue was doing it didn’t seem that bad an idea.
Peter then placed his hand on my erect cock and started to slowly give me a wank. All i could do was lay back and enjoy watching the lesbian scene in front of me while being mastubated by a man.
Peter made it obvious that I should reciprocate and handle his cock as well.
I took Peters cock in my hand and started to wank him .
As Sue and Jane got close to having an orgasm I shot my load over my belly and some hit Peters chest as well. Peter lent forward and kissed the end of my cock and said that was a lot of cum that I had produced.
I had stopped wanking Peters cock when I started to come but then I restarted and was pumping it harder and harder until he shot his load as well. I caught most of it on my face , so got my first facial,
Peter said I looked great with my face splashed with his spunk.
I then lent down and kissed the end of his cock and some of the cum on my face dropped of onto his belly.
When we both sat up Peter kissed me fully on the lips and used his tongue to wipe some of spunk of my face.

Suddenly the moment was broken when I heard Sue saying that what she had just watched was so hot and erotic .
Jane said that if it was ok for her and Sue to entertain us by playing together then watching me and Peter perform was only right and proper.
Peter said we after what had just happened we had accepted that we where both bi which if you had told me before I would not have believed it.

After we had cleaned up and rested a while, Peter told us they had booked a table at a local, very good restaurant and it was their treat. Jane had told Sue to bring a posh frock in our luggage as she thought Peter would want to take treat us at their favourite eating place.
We went to get ready and Sue looked fabulously in a full length, sleeveless with a slit up one side gown showing a nice amount of cleavage the overall effect was classy and not tarty what so ever.
When we arrived the restaurant was very up market and Peter and Jane where obviously well known to all the staff.
The maitre D greeted them like old friends and escorted us to the bar area to order our food before taking us to our table. , the menu was expensive so I was glad we where not paying.
Champagne appeared , obviuosly pre ordered.
The meal was fantastic and the drink kept coming and I for one felt very happy and content with life, Sue was very relaxed and had her hand on Peters thigh.
As the meal was coming to an end another couple approached our table and greeted Peter and Jane, they all exchanged hugs and kisses .
We where introduced as Chris and Sue that they had met in France earlier in the year. They where Richard (known as Dick) and Anne they where a little older than Peter and Jane and seemed very nice. They joined us for coffee and brandy after our meal and we enjoyed their company for well over an hour.
They then had to leave and Peter got the maitre D to call a taxi as he had consumed to much drink to be safe to drive home.
We where all far to happy (tipsy) to do anything but kiss good night and go to our own bedrooms.
The last thing Peter said was, to get some sleep, was it was Saturday tomorrow and that they had a very special day and evening planned for the 4 of us.
Sue and I cuddled up very content with life and intrigued by what Peter had in mind for Saturday……..,,

On the Saturday morning they we all slept late and Chris and I didn’t get up until midday. We heard the others moving about downstairs so dressed and went and joined them in the kitchen where we all had coffee and bacon butties, delicious.

Peter said we should all have a restful afternoon and maybe have a swim but safe ourselves for an evening of fun and exploring our fantasies.
He said that instructions would be delivered to us at 6.00pm in our bedroom and to follow them without question…….all very mysterious and intriguing.

We enjoyed a very relaxing day, swimming in the pool and lounging around and wondering what was being planned for that evening.
We went to our room at 5.00pm to wait for the instructions to be delivered.
At exactly 6.00pm there was a knock on the door when Chris opened the there was Jane dressed in a French maids outfit, very short with black stockings and both breasts fully exposed with her nipples clamped with delicate clips with tiny bells attached.
As Jane curtsied to Chris , the bells on her breasts tinkered, and held out an envelope . Please take this and read the instructions and comply.
Chris took the envelope , Jane curtsied again and closed the door as she left.
We sat on the bed and opened our instructions.

You will present yourselves at 7.00pm at the door of the dungeon, knock and wait to be admitted.
You will be required to be dressed as per these instructions.

Sue you will shave your pubic hair off completely ensuring that all hair is removed including any around your bum hole.
You will be wearing the nipple clamps as enclosed , these where the same as Jane’s and had bells attached.
Your arms will be handcuffed behind your back.
A collar and lead where also required which where in the wardrobe.
Finally a pair of high heeled shoes black stilettos and that was all.

Chris was also to shave his pubic hair off and around his bum hole.
He was to put a band around his ball sack , this was enclosed.
He would be totally nude apart from a neck collar
Chris will lead Sue down to the dungeon and await further instructions.

At the bottom of the note read, if you do not wish to comply with these instructions you are free to leave and we will do nothing to stop you.
your loving friends Peter and Jane

We read the instructions again and decided that we better get cracking and get prepared, it was all about trust and we did trust Peter and Jane.

At five to seven we were ready , both naked, shaved pubic area and collared.
Chris took hold of my lead , gently kissed me , told me I was beautiful. He took the lead and guided me down to the cellar and the door to the dungeon.
Chris knocked on the door and we heard Peters voice tell Chris to open the door and lead me in.
I saw Peter all in black . holding a single tailed whip , standing in front of the cross with Jane at his kneeling at his feet.
Good you are on time, Chris was instructed to place me under the rope pulleys and secure my arms and legs like I had been tied before.
The ropes where pulled tight and there I was again stretched taut waiting for what ever Peter had planned.
He instructed chris to come and kneel at his feet like Jane, then she was told to get a bottle of oil from the table and rub it over my body so it was glossy and slippery paying special attention to my breasts, cunt area and bum area.
After she had finished Jane knelt back down in front of Peter and beside Chris.

At this point there was a knock on the door and some voice asked to come in.
Peter said to come in, the door opened and Dick wearing a loin cloth leading Anne by a lead and totally naked , apart from nipple clamps , stilletoes and collar and lead Anne.
The people they had briefly met the previous night at the restaurant.

Anne was placed alongside Sue and tied up in a similar manner and oiled up.
She was around 60ish and was carrying a little extra weight around her belly and hips , her tits drooped a little with nice big nipples , her legs and thighs looked as if she kept fit . Her cunt was shaved . Anne looked very good strung up next to Sue,
Peter then said that Sue and Anne would be whipped by him, 10 strokes each on the back, followed by 5 minutes of stimulation by Dick and Chris eating their cunts, Dick on Sue…..Chris on Anne.

Peter proceed to whip the two women, one 22 year old and the other 61 ,they could have been grandmother and granddaughter.
First blow to Sue back and then Anne they blows strung no damage to the skin apart from some red marks appearing. Every stroke made the women thrust forward and this made the bells on their tits ring.After the 10 strokes where delivered Chris and Dick where ordered infront of them and to eat their cunts. The women’s hips started to move and the bells on their nipples rang again.
After another round of whipping and cunt eating Anne and Sue where well into it and their orgasms began to rise,
The third round of whipping started but Peter stopped after 5 strokes and told the men to start eating the womens cunts and this time to suck on their clits which where showing quite clearly as their cunts where hairless.
As Sue and Anne started to orgasm , Peter flicked a switch controlling the motors on the pulleys that Sue and Anne arms where attached,
The motors whirred and both women where hoisted into the air, feet left the ground so they where suspended in mid air , hips thusting madly as they both orgasmed . Chris and Dick continued to suck on their clits to keep the orgasm going again and again.
Peter lowered down and released from the ropes , there arms ached and their backs where sore but they had a wonderful experience.
After they where given a while to recover Peter said it was time for Chris and Dick to under the whip so they where tied to the ropes their wives had just vacated. Both men already had very hard erections especially Chris who’s cock was almost standing up vertically.
Peter decided that the women should whip the men, Jane had the whip and Anne was to suck Chris and Sue was to attend to Dick. Before they started one additional thing both men where to have butt plugs inserted into their bums.
This was something Chris had never experienced before and he was glad that it was quite a small plug that went up his bottom.
The feeling was not that unpleasant……
The whipping and cock sucking started , the men really didn’t stand a chance of lasting very long ,very quickly Chris was going to spurt his load, Peter was an expert at recognising this and at the right moment raised Chris into the air so he was humping air and his cock shot loads of cum all over Anne’s face and chest,
Dick, being older took longer to reach that point but with Sue working hard on his cock he came as well , in mid air ,groaning and thrusting away ,Sue hair and face where splattered with Dicks cum and large drops ran down on to her tits.

They where all pretty exhausted by now and Peter ordered that the men where released from the ropes and that everyone should rest.
This was only the first part of the evening/night of new experiences for Chris and Sue.

They realised that they had been set up and the meeting in the restaurant was no accident and that Peter had obviously planned the whole thing.
Peter was obviuosly the dominant leader of a group of couples who enjoyed BDSM play and swopping.They had been grooming Chris and Sue to be part of the group , they found out later there where 3 other couples involved all far older then Chris and Sue .
We where so inexperieced in the ways of this world that we never gave it a thought that we where prized for our youth ,energy and bodies. We where flattered with the attention from these older more experienced people.

Wow, it gets better every episode! I’m so glad Chris is getting a taste of bondage and the whip- why should the women have all the fun?

I love that this is based on real experience- it has the real ring if authenticity. I wonder how far Chris and Sue’s depravity might go?

Wow, it gets better every episode! I’m so glad Chris is getting a taste of bondage and the whip- why should the women have all the fun?

I love that this is based on real experience- it has the real ring if authenticity. I wonder how far Chris and Sue’s depravity might go?
Our journey goes on a lot further, we both get punished again in this early relationship. We are really happy that you are enjoying our journey and writing.

We all rested for a good while still in the dungeon , Peter was in charge but wanted to ensure we all enjoyed our time together.
I still the plug up my bottom which wasn’t unpleasant as I had got more used to the invasion of my virgin hole. Dick had obviously had one up there before as he asked Peter if he could have a bigger one fitted. I had no idea where this was going as yet.
Peter selected a larger plug and gave it to Sue and told her to cover it in lub , take the smaller out and push the new one into Dicks bum hole. Dick got down on all fours, head down bum up legs spread to give Sue easy access . She pulled the old plug out and then gently tried to insert the larger one. Dicks bum hole resisted at first until Jane told Sue to push the plug harder and give it a twist. All of a sudden his hole opened and let the bulbous head of the plug enter and Sue pushed it all the way in until the bar was resting across his bum.
It was all in.
I watched this fascinated and thinking I could never take something that big up my bottom. Peter must have seen me watching or more likely had planned it all along said that I should try a bigger one myself. I remember saying I didn’t think I could take anything bigger. Peter laughed and said well we better try and see you never know what you can do until you try.
With that he gave Sue another large plug and told her to put it up the bottom of her young husband of 3 years as she was an expert now.
Sue told me to get on all fours and spread my buttocks , then the smaller plug was pulled from my hole, I felt my hole was open for a few seconds until it closed up again.
Sue then lub up the new plug and put some on her finger and pushed this finger into my bottom and put lub up there. Sues finger felt good as she pulled it in and out to loosen me up.
Then she started to insert the new plug which proved to be difficult and paidul for me as my hole was being stretched further than ever before. Sue got a small amount in but the widest part was still outside , more lub around what was still to go in then a twist and it sank deep into my anal passage. God did I feel full , my muscules back there clamp down hard on the object and held it in place.
I was told to stand up and get used to the invasion of my back passage.
It was uncomfortable but not painful and I started to get used to it,

Sue,Jane and Anne all kissed me for having taken the plug so well..

Peter then gave the order that the women should be plugged the same way and with the same size plugs as Chris and Dick.
Jane and Anne had obviously had things up their bums before but the biggest thing Sue had had up,there was a finger so she was very nervous about what was about to happen.
Jane and Anne lub up each other’s bum hole and the plug that was going there.
Then they eased the object into each other’s bums and let themselves get used to the feeling of a full back passage.
Sue watched this with fascination and apprehension, the women got Sue lay on her back with her legs up thus exposing her bum hole.
Anne lub up her finger and gently pushed into Sue bottom, then pulled it almost out and back in again loosening her up. Next Jane introduced a small but longer dildo up there this helped Sue to relax and prepare her for the big one.
Anne took the big plug and started to insert it Sue hole, she found it very hard to take and started to say it’s too big and struggle to get up.
Peter ordered Chris and Dick to grab hold of Sue legs and hold them right up making it impossible for her to get up.Anne tried again and got the tip into Sue took it out and applied more lub to the whole length and got a bit more in. Jane helped by vigporously rubbing her cunt and clit to take her mind off what was going on to her bum. Anne gradually got more of the plug inside and then suddenly it past the sphincter muscle and came to rest deep inside Sue back passage. The men released her legs and let Sue get used to the invasion of her rectum. Gradually Sue got used to the plug and was able to stand up with the plug inserted.
So Sue,Jane ,Anne , Dick and Chris all had butt plugs safely and securely sat up there rectums.
This just left Peter who then asked who would help him to get his bottom ready for his plug. Dick picked up the plug and greased it up , Peter asked Chris to insert his finger into his back passage to ease it open ready for the plug. Chris greased his finger and inserted it up Peters back passage. He then pushed it in and out several times. when he withdrew his finger Dick started to insert the plug.
When it was in all 6 of them had their rectums filled with butt plugs and in Chris and Sue case for the very first time.
By this time all of them where totally naked and ready to start the fun all over again.

Anne said that as she, Sue, Dick and Chris had all been whipped and made to orgasm it was Peter and Jane turn to “suffer”.
Peter and Jane pretended to be horrified and said no, no no.
Sue and Chris grabbed Jane and bent her over the trestle and held in down , bum was in the air, the butt plug clearly visible as was her cunt. Anne grabbed a cane from the wall and brought it down on her buttocks with a resounding crack of the cane hitting flesh. Jane let out a groan her head shot up and she kicked her legs. She called Anne a fucking bitch that was hard, Anne told her if she thought that was hard prepare herself for the next stroke. The second stroke landed and it was harder but this time Jane remained silent. she took six strokes and was then released. Jane was rubbing her bottom which had 6 red lines on it and stamping her feet, this made her tits bounce about delightfully.
Anne then told Peter it was his turn, he bent over on his own and took the beating without any fuss. However when his bottom was lined with 6 angry looking lines his jumping around to try and ease the pain , holding his battered bum,made his cock and balls bounce around very erotically.

Anne who was now in charge the decided that Chris and Sue should find out what the cane felt like.
To make it interesting they would cane each other ,they would toss a coin to see who was caned first,
Sue lost and was to be caned by Chris first, 6 strokes that had to leave a visible red line on the cheeks, those where the rules…..
Sue didn’t really want to be caned, as it would hurt , but she went along with it because she didn’t want to spoil everyone else fun and she really wanted to be part of the group.
Sue bent over the trestle and grabbed hold of the lower rung at the front she knew her bum was perfectly positioned for the cane. Encouraged by all the others Sue spread her legs until they touched the legs of the trestle. This opened her buttocks up so everyone had a great view of the butt plug in her ass and her cunt below.
Chris thought what a view what a wife he had, he asked if she was ready, Sue told him to get on with it……
Chris brought the cane down, it sank into Sue buttocks and the flesh rippled under the impact of the stroke. Sue jumped straight up grabbing at her bum and jumping up,and down her breasts jiggled all over the place. She let out a yell of pain.
She called Chris a fucking bastard that was to hard and it really hurt her.
You could See an angry red line forming across Sue unblemished cheeks.
She refused to get back over to take the rest of her caning, until she was told that if she didn’t do it herself they would force her over and tie her to the frame.
Sue knew they where serious so she went back over on her own as she didn’t want to be tied down.
Chris brought the cane down for the second time, this time Sue hung on but still swore at him.
The 3rd 4th and 5th strokes brought a similar reaction , there then 5 red lines nicely spaced out over Sue buttocks, she was stamping her feet and flexing her cheeks to try and absorb the pain.
Peter whispered some in Chris ear , Chris looked unsure but slightly changed the angle of the cane and then brought it down for the 6th and final stroke.
This stroke was on the diagonal to the previous 5 and cut across previously caned flesh. This Chris learnt later was called gating as it left marks resembling a 5 barred gate. This final stroke made Sue cry out in real pain , she was not a happy bunny. You wait you bastard my turn is to come abd I will make you wish you had never hit me so hard…….

Some time later when Sue had recovered a bit, still very angry with Chris, she decided that she was ready to cane Chris.
She told him to get over the trestle , not to move or get up or she would start again,
Chris did what he was told , the first stroke landed and he immediately jumped straight up , Sue told him get back down and that one didn’t count ……..
If he didn’t do it he would tied down.
Again Chris bent over and hung on for all he was worth.
He took 6 strokes , yelling after everyone as Sue got her revenge for her beating.
She had not forgotten about Chris getting up so had an extra stroke to come neither had she forgotten the final stroke was laid on diagonally over the previous ones.
Sue brought the final stroke on Chris cheeks hard and cutting the previous 6 lines.
So Chris ended up with 7 red firey red lines of pain across his ass,
He kept up rubbing his bum and jumping up and down , suprisingly he had an erect cock which bounced around very vigorously.
Tears where forming in his eyes as it hurt but he had hurt Sue so in the end he deserved it.

That more or less finished the evening ,we went to bed with very sore cheeks and back passages where the plugs had been.
I tried to cuddle Sue but she definitely had not forgiven me and I was told to fuck off , very lady like, not her usual happy self.
By the morning the pain in our asses had eased a bit, Sue asked to see my bum and when she saw the red lines across my cheeks she gently touched them and kissed them lightly and said she was sorry she had caned so hard but she had been angry at how hard i had caned her,
I asked to see her stripes ,Sue lay and her belly and I looked at 6 angry red lines across her bum. I kissed them as Sue had kissed mine and said I was sorry and I deserved my thrashing.
With that Sue turned to face me and we hugged , her breasts pressed hard against my chest, we kissed deeply and my cock rose to the occasion and I entered her from the front and we had lovely sex together being careful not to touch each other’s bruised bottoms. We slept on our tummies for a good few days after that evening and the drive home was a constant reminder of the canings.
We so

This was the first time that we had really done anything that was that painful to each other . It was a step on our BDSM journey , a big step as it goes.
We had found that this sort of occasional play excited us even with the pain and discomfort it causes , making up later is always good.
Over the years we have caned each other and other couples as well using different scenarios , always having safe words and agreed limits.
We have had a very few occasions when we have walked away when we felt The other couple wanted something harder than we where prepared to go or in one case we felt the husband was forcing the wife and it was not consensual on her behalf.
Its all about TRUST in a loving BDSM relationship between us and the other couples involved.
We have never played with single people, not strictly true, one exception was Fiona when her husband pass away . We had enjoyed a number of years with them and when she approached us to continue playing we decided to break our couples only rule.
All the acts described actually took place but not all at the same time, they where spread over a number of visits to Peter and Jane lovely home and with different other couples
We can continue with a few more of our experiences when we young or jump to after family times.
Its up to you kind people who have taken the time to read our postings and like them, please let us know.
Chris and Sue

Back
Top Bottom