How Would You Take My Head?

Go to CruxDreams.com
the trendiest dairy farmers round where I am have got robotic milking parlours
where the cows can come in whenever they feel like it,
the robots work out whether they're really ready for milking,
do all the tests and checks, and milk the beasts
while they're being 'rewarded' with nice feed,
the dairyman just has to sit up 24/7 watching it all on a computer screen!
How do you fancy that, you two ladies? :D

bit too clinical is that Eulalia. setting yourself up all alone for someone
to watch maybe one hundred yards away. i would sooner be on a milking
machine with other cows"Ladies" then in between squealing we can chat
and bet on which "Lady" CUMMS first ,because if the sensation is anything
like feeding a baby it would be hard not to CUM. and it would be nice having
the farming go along the line smacking our bums now and then.

Download the GOM Player it`s a free software and that video plays on that i just checked
i think you are going to like that video

you need to download a copy of the video too
it`s fifty odd minutes long

Thanks, but GOM Player works in Windows and I don't have Windows. No matter, I have managed to get it now. The problem was caused not by Adblock Plus as suggested by the error, but by Ghostery. Temporarily disabling this allowed Video DownloadHelper to grab the video so I can watch it any time now.

I do love those old Insex videos :D

As for the milking machine itself, I have passed this idea on to my mum's bf who's motto is "if you can dream it, I can build it". This should be interesting. The guy is a technical genius so if anyone can make a milking machine, it will be him :)

I will of course keep you guys updated :p

bit too clinical is that Eulalia. setting yourself up all alone for someone
to watch maybe one hundred yards away. i would sooner be on a milking
machine with other cows"Ladies" then in between squealing we can chat
and bet on which "Lady" CUMMS first ,because if the sensation is anything
like feeding a baby it would be hard not to CUM. and it would be nice having
the farming go along the line smacking our bums now and then.
oh I think they generally wander in together and chat while they're in the parlour,
that's the way with cows - and they have nice relaxing music playing,
that helps milk production :D

There have been several attempts in the UK to market ice cream made from human breast milk, but there is still huge controversy about it. I can't understand why though, as it seems like a much better idea than taking milk from a cow, which almost seems like bestiality by comparison...

There have been several attempts in the UK to market ice cream made from human breast milk, but there is still huge controversy about it. I can't understand why though, as it seems like a much better idea than taking milk from a cow, which almost seems like bestiality by comparison...
Do not pick on Dorothy and her hobbies...
bull bull and dorothy 6.jpg
T

I have never quite understood this. I mean, babies can drink it, but if an older child or an adult tries to drink "mother's milk", you are either branded as having a fetish, or doing something else that people in society find sexually deviant (although nobody blames the infants for being sexually deviant for some reason). Women may even get turned on while breastfeeding infants, which is not considered deviant unless they mention it. :oops:

In the end, we find it perfectly okay to drink milk squeezed from the nipples of other animals, but not from our own species, and we've invented really stupid social reasons why we can't possibly drink the very milk that would be the most natural for us.:rolleyes::confused::doh: That's kind of amusing. :D

I do wonder though, way back in prehistory, who looked at a cow or female water buffalo and said, "you know, if I squeezed that, I bet I could drink what came out"? :confused::D

tell me when you have bought one then
i will come round to your place
It's a date then :p

Not sure how you'll handle two horny women taking your milk but I'm sure you'll love every moment :D

I Think i had better give myself to Mr Tree
with two of you i would`nt know what the
hell to do
Just do what they say, Dorothy, you will figure it out...

...What Joan (Tree)??? I'll ask...

It's a date then :p

Not sure how you'll handle two horny women taking your milk but I'm sure you'll love every moment :D
DP, my sister Joan likes 'Pussy Champaign'. Could you use a third pump to milk her cunt???

Oh i have been in that situation with Riwa at his snuff club
two of us side by side locked in the guillotine the wheel
came up double green and both our head went into the baskets
lovely sexy deaths
I want the black one!

Back
Top Bottom