How Would Your Mass Crucifixion Stand Out from The Rest (Such as The Appian Way)?

Go to CruxDreams.com

romanax56

Onlooker
I was reading about Spartacus and the crucifixion of 6000 slaves along the Appian Way and I couldn't stop wondering just how insane that must have been. History is full of insane moments of extreme massacres and brutal defeats, but that one really sticks out in my mind. Personally I fantasize about being brutalized on a cross, and the one aspect that turns me on the most is public humiliation, particularly being defeated and dominated by my enemies. Now, with that in mind, here comes my scenario: let's say you are a very powerful leader during any historical time period you want. Let's also say you have almost unlimited power and anything you say goes. Now, you wish to punish your opposition, whichever form it may take, how would you conduct a mass crucifixion that had to stand out from most historical massacres (including the Appian Way mass crucifixion)? Which methods would you employ? Would you crucify hundreds of thousands? Crucify entire families? An entire town? City? Nation? How brutal would the process be? Will it be broadcasted to the entire world? Assume infinite resources and your army does everything you ask.

I was reading about Spartacus and the crucifixion of 6000 slaves along the Appian Way and I couldn't stop wondering just how insane that must have been. History is full of insane moments of extreme massacres and brutal defeats, but that one really sticks out in my mind. Personally I fantasize about being brutalized on a cross, and the one aspect that turns me on the most is public humiliation, particularly being defeated and dominated by my enemies. Now, with that in mind, here comes my scenario: let's say you are a very powerful leader during any historical time period you want. Let's also say you have almost unlimited power and anything you say goes. Now, you wish to punish your opposition, whichever form it may take, how would you conduct a mass crucifixion that had to stand out from most historical massacres (including the Appian Way mass crucifixion)? Which methods would you employ? Would you crucify hundreds of thousands? Crucify entire families? An entire town? City? Nation? How brutal would the process be? Will it be broadcasted to the entire world? Assume infinite resources and your army does everything you ask.
Hundreds or thousands of the defeated hung on crosses would be so over the top as to make it boring for the victorious population.

Now, if only the top echelon of the defeated power was crucified in public, along with their civilian and corporate enablers, that could provide a focused spectacle, with men and women of all ages and body types stripped stark naked, heads shaved bald and tied to their crosses in the most obscene and humiliating postures possible and struggling as they are raped by big, unforgiving cornus in their violated rectums and/or vaginas, all to the prurient delight of hundreds of spectators. If handled properly by skilled tormentors/executioners, such a mass execution could last for days.

Last edited:
One book I read made the point that curcifying 6000 people was expensive: Crassus had to shell out a lot of money. There is also the question of what happened to the bodies. The implication was that the "local people" had to take them down just to preserve their environment. There are lots of practical issues. Josephus wrote during the 70 AD war people were nailed to the walls of Jerusalem, because the Romans ran out of wood.

I should remind, first of all, that the Romans had some notion of 'war crime', in as much that regulations forbade legions to inflict terror, and use force beyond the limits of what was neccessary to defeat an enemy. Julius Caesar seems to have accused of warcrimes because of his conduct towards the local population during the conquest of Gaul (for which he had no authority from the Senate; his mission was to stop invading tribes from Helvetia, near the Alps. But dictators like Caesar and Crassus waged their wars as private enterprises. I wonder by the way wheather Crassus has paid damages to the owners of the captured slaves, since, by crucifying them, he expropirated them (the matter comes up at a certain point in Kubrick's 1960 movie, as, after the defeat, Batiatus (Peter Ustinov) lobbys, in vain, with Crassus (Laurence Olivier) to let him sell the survivors (and make big money).

And always remember, no matter how powerful you are, you are just a mortal, and being in power is no guarantee against downfall. So, inflict nothing worse that your utmost fear what might happen to you when fortune has abandoned you.

This said, what is the purpose of the mass cruciifixion? A show of power? And to whom? If you want to eradicate the opposition or the rebels, there are more efficient ways for a genocide. Do not spend good quality of wood to a mass crucifixion, then.

It is, to my opinion, more important that the homeland, the people there (Both your supporters and also those who silently oppose you), will see the fruit of your campaign and the demonstration of your power over life and death.

This said, I would crucify a few hundreds, men and women, in the circus in Rome. The Nero way, way, the condemned crucified strip naked, crosses decorated with flowers. Free admission for all, free snacks and drinks! Enjoy the show people!

The main purpose of war for the Romans - and most other people in the ancient world - was the acquisition of wealth. Immovable wealth, in the form of land. Movable wealth, gold and other valuables. And human wealth, in other words, slaves.
While our fantasies have hundreds of beauties hanging on crosses in the wake of a rebellion or conquest; the truth is that only a few of the rebels, most likely the leaders, might be crucified and the majority of the captives would be take away as slaves. Especially the young, beautiful women who would fetch the highest prices.
Crassus deprived the Republic of a huge amount of money. Caesar, on the other hand, enriched the Republic - and himself - by send back thousands of slaves from the Gallic War.

The main purpose of war for the Romans - and most other people in the ancient world - was the acquisition of wealth. Immovable wealth, in the form of land. Movable wealth, gold and other valuables. And human wealth, in other words, slaves.
While our fantasies have hundreds of beauties hanging on crosses in the wake of a rebellion or conquest; the truth is that only a few of the rebels, most likely the leaders, might be crucified and the majority of the captives would be take away as slaves. Especially the young, beautiful women who would fetch the highest prices.
Crassus deprived the Republic of a huge amount of money. Caesar, on the other hand, enriched the Republic - and himself - by send back thousands of slaves from the Gallic War.
Yes, you're right.
Rome was a commercial and prosperous civilization.
Rome need more slaves, not more corpses.

I don't understand because I'm an easterner.
In Japan, the Japanese cross fantasy take the female prisoner an open exhibition, free to all visitors.
Why do we have to do the execution?

I agree with most answers so far that realistically crucifying so many potential slaves would make no economic sense. However, from a fantasy perspective, and allowing a degree of suspension of disbelief, it would be interesting to see what scenarios we could come up with that would be extremely erotic. Like I mentioned on this post, it was the level of defeat and humiliation that turns me on the most regarding the Appian Way.

In my scenario, an extremely powerful leader who has almost unlimited resources could manage a mass crucifixion so brutal that it would make the Appian Way look pale in comparison. I imagine myself being among the thousands captured, who are currently being held in a giant dungeon awaiting our brutal crucifixion. I also like to imagine my female friends, coworkers, and family members among the captured. We are savagely raped by brutish men and women who are sadistic and evil. We are severely outnumbered, and at this point we are nothing more than property to be disposed of. I envision myself and everyone around me brutally beaten, ruthlessly raped, and face down on the floor. We are sweaty and bloodied, our skin broken by the bone and metal fragments from the bullwhips, hands tied firmly behind our backs. We have large pieces of wood wedged inside our asses. The blood is warm and dripping down our cheeks, pooling around our thighs. All of us have crowns with metal spikes embedded on our foreheads. An almost endless sea of naked brutalized bodies laying on the ground, while thousands of strong men and women walk around, stepping on us as they move. They are randomly raping and torturing us as they pass around bottles of liquor among them in celebration. We know we are all going to be crucified, and our heartbeats are racing. There is no hope. Many of us have broken noses, eyes swollen, cut lips, and our bodies are badly bruised. Our executioners are making jokes and having a great time. When they grow bored from raping one of us, they call for a crossbeam and nail us on the spot. We are then forcefully raised up by the soldiers who then take long pieces of barbed wire and wrap it around our abdomen and chest as "decoration". I am standing, my legs quivering, heart racing, and two very muscular soldiers are holding me. One is pulling my wet hair with one hand, and with the other he is forcing my mouth open. I look around me with my one working eye, I can see young beautiful girls, as well as middle aged women being sodomized. All I can hear is the constant wailing from my friends, and family. There is nothing I can do but cry and moan in pain. Another soldier is penetrating me, with every thrust from his hard cock filled with sadistic hatred. A gorgeous woman is grabbing my cock hard and mocking me. I can barely hear what she is saying with all of the crying going on around me. One by one we are walked outside, with one blow after the next from clubs, bullwhips, and chains. We are hit with everything they can find. I find it very difficult to keep pace, and they are hastily taking me, my friends, family, and many others to our execution site. A collar is placed around my neck and is connected to the collar of a beautiful young coworker that is my secret crush. Even hours away from my death I am unable to express my love since the soldiers have gagged me with a cut off cock from another poor soul. Our torment is being broadcasted live to the whole world. So many thousands of crosses have been imported from all over the empire that there won't be a need to share with others. I am made to drink piss from time to time, after every sip the cock goes back in my mouth. The gorgeous female executioner carries a small blade which she uses to carve words on my flesh. Hateful words adorn my torso, "fag", "filth", "inferior". I sob as she slowly writes on my body. She sucker punches me and I fall on my bloody knees. When we reach the execution site, I can't comprehend the sheer number of crucified men and women. It looks like a forest of crosses and naked bodies. The crosses are densely placed next to each other. A young blonde girl is crucified and impaled by a cornu. I go into a panic attack and I hear her constant screaming, her body contorting back and forth. The crosses are low, so the victims can be easily taunted, and tormented. The girl is surrounded by three men, who casually stand next to her, taunting her, mocking her, and grabbing her pussy. I now I am going on the cross next to her. I begin to pathetically try to escape, screaming and crying for my mother, for anyone to please help me. All I hear is indifferent laughter and mocking. They lift me and my crossbeam up, and with more barbed wire, they finish securing me to my post. Now all the have to do is nail my feet. I can't stop screaming, so the woman repeatedly punches my face and abdomen to make me shut up. They pose next to me as they take photos. Each blow of the hammer makes me twist left and right, and they laugh as I cry in pain. My heart feels like is about to explode. I become psychotic with all of the throbbing pain going through my arms and legs. The women has me crucified so that my ankles can touch my ass, her favorite position. She then orders additional nails to be used for the palms of my hands. I look to my left and to my right, and all I see is thousands and thousands of crucified bodies, all screaming in pain and agony. Vanquished, defeated, and in full display like animals. I am surrounded by six men, who begin to twist my nipples, and slowly cut and remove the skin from my cock. They lick my ears and call me their little bitch. I finally accept my death and defeat, as I watch thousands of men and women march past me, nailed to their crossbeams, and pulled hard by their leashes. So obedient we are. I contemplate the brutality of our fate, and realize that just a few days ago I was defiant, pumping my chest with arrogance telling my people we would win against the empire. Now, I am nothing more than a half corpse on a cross, waiting for death.

That is pretty much my favorite scenario, just over the top senseless torture, domination, and fast paced violence where you can't even blink before the next thrust from a cock, or blow from a whip, or slap to the face takes place. Also, the sexual abuse is a must, and the presence of loved ones who are going to follow you to the grave makes it even more hopeless. This is of course just a fantasy and I would never wish this upon anyone. Now, is there anyone who can one up my fantasy ;). Thanks for taking the time to read my fucked up fantasy, I enjoyed writing it a lot.

For the yearly mass crucifixion of His magnificent ruler dfg42 the one and only, we only take the 100 of the most beautiful females and 100 most beautiful males, which volunteer for this event. The most beautiful female and the most beautiful male will be raped by his magnificence himself, which is considered as a special reward. The best crucifixion, mostly the male and female with most orgasm on cross, those families will be tax-free for the next 25 years, which motivates the families to support the crucified ones. Some even buy special cornus to to help their family member. As special event His magnificent will be fucked by a well-equipped Nubian slave while droving on the bridge of his SUV, driving along the crucified, to see his people on cross. That is needed to ensure that His magnificient ruler dfg42 HAS a huge asshole for the next term, the other ruler ARE just huge assholes. As you see, in the reign of His magnificient ruler dfg42 care of the details is the most important thing. Lucky those who live under the reign of His magnificient ruler dfg42 the one and only.

Last edited:
This certainly makes sense, but Spartacus lead a slave revolt--the crucified were already slaves. The slave rebellion had been horrific for Rome, with a lot of military casualites, and almost worked. In those circumstances, it made sense from a security point of view to do what Crassus did.
Seutonius (I think) tells the story of the fate of the slaves of a house where one of them killed the master. Seneca among others urged that the "innocent" slaves not be crucified. Tiberius ignored him, and actually called out troops to prevent interference with the application of the long-standing law that all the slaves of a master who was murdered would be executed. Clearly there was an intimidation aspect to consider.

A well equipped Nubian slave, or two, is a necessary component of any prelude to crucifixion. The Romans employed these gigantic specimens, with huge penises, as "vulgarians" who were given free rein to deflower their naked, helpless victims. Spectators were treated to the spectacle of smaller men and women being chased down, caught, physically overwhelmed and then raped in their mouths, vaginas and anuses. These vulgarians would strut around with men impaled up their virgin asses by their cocks, squirming and struggling in mid air and women similarly fucked and flailing. The Nubians manhandled their victims with no regard to dignity or social station. The crowds roared with delight as they watched this naked debauchery. It was an appetizer for the torments to come.

Last edited:
I can't understand many practices of Rome.
But my fantasies are bloodless.
I believe it may have something to do with culture.
Slaves are animals in my imagination.
Animals that hurt people should be caged, not killed.
Rome may have thought slaves were a form of wealth, destroying property or killing animals is beyond my comprehension.
I think it's better to show them or something rather than kill them, it's not mercy, it's the definition of slavery as a talking tool, and to destroy that, it's kind of unacceptable, it's kind of like to destroy the foundation of an institution

I know Cleopatra's story.
There's this in the story line.
I thought I might catch nobles from other civilized nations I know that the Huns took to Rome.
The Huns moved from place to place, and they probably captured a lot of people and took them to Rome.
I enjoy this

A well equipped Nubian slave, or two, is a necessary component of any prelude to crucifixion. The Romans employed these gigantic specimens, with huge penises, as "vulgarians" who were given free rein to deflower their naked, helpless victims. Spectators were treated to the spectacle of smaller men and women being chased down, caught, physically overwhelmed and then
How could one got the idea to leave this pleasure to the condemned. I had my first male-male sex with a black masseur, so in roman term Nubian slave. for me, Obelix is right:

Die spinnen die Römer: the romans are crazy

Asterikss-pret-Cezaru_f83654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom