I Watched

Go to CruxDreams.com
To see my father in the crowd, it would be so hard for both of us. Oh Wragg this is a hard subject.
What do I think? tragic. Cruel. No pleasure but sadness.
But, maybe he would give me strength? To feel him near? It confuses my feelings!
Thessela, as you work your way through these forums and make these brief but insightful comments Pp is finding threads he had never read.

Thank you for opening up more of this place.

You're so right, Thessela. I personally think that the last person you'd want to see in the crowd is your father. And the last person he'd want to see on a cross would be his daughter. But a force much stronger than the nails would keep him there as close to you as he could get.

So hard. Like the bible story, but turned around. Oh and how would I feel? Mixed, I think, mixed feelings.
Are you a father, Wragg?

I might need a torch to continue back here, Pp, it's pretty dark :D
careful - if you ask for a torch,
down here you're more likely to get torture!

bump_in_the_night_by_spookiie65.jpg

(credit spookie65 on DeviantArt)​

It most certainly was, Jollyrei!

Sent me back here for a review!
I'd almost forgotten this thread. It was your poem that got me to look at that story again, and then the commentary with Thessela that made me rethink the ending. I've just read the poem again. Thanks. :)

I might need a torch to continue back here, Pp, it's pretty dark :D
Are you a father, Wragg?
In so many ways Thessela. :D :devil: In so many ways.
I'd almost forgotten this thread. It was your poem that got me to look at that story again, and then the commentary with Thessela that made me rethink the ending. I've just read the poem again. Thanks.
and

live for the devil die by the torch.png
so we opened it to all eternity​

Back
Top Bottom