I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
Update;

I’ve just had open heart surgery today and the procedure went very well! I’m receiving the best of medical care and the prognosis is very promising
Good news. Now get well and get out of the hospital soon because those places are dangerous what with all those sick people everywhere.:ambulance:
Seriously, don't let those nurses increase your heart rate....
Maybe coming to this site isn't a good idea either.
:bdsm-heart:

Update: my operation is scheduled for Friday (Australian time) and I’ll almost certainly be entirely off the air for the following two days as I begin to recover in ICU where phones are not permitted. Once I recover I should feel like a new man so I remain entirely positive about what lies ahead.
Great news. So glad everything went well, and that you're recovering well.
Get well soon.... and leave the nurses alone. :D

The operation was successful and I’m now out of ICU. I have a long recovery agreed of me and considerable chest pain (not the good kind, unfortunately).

I expect to be in hospital for another week but all signs are auguring well. I have, of course, given up smoking, which is a big factor in my illness- if I can inspire anyone to quit, that would be wonderful.

The operation was successful and I’m now out of ICU. I have a long recovery agreed of me and considerable chest pain (not the good kind, unfortunately).

I expect to be in hospital for another week but all signs are auguring well. I have, of course, given up smoking, which is a big factor in my illness- if I can inspire anyone to quit, that would be wonderful.
Wishing you all the best in your recovery.

I wish you a quick and complete recovery !

Great news. So glad everything went well, and that you're recovering well.
Get well soon.... and leave the nurses alone. :D
Dude, it's scary. Yours was from smoking; mine was from my bad diet of lifelong sugar and seed cooking oils. It seems I don't change my bad habits unless I get hit in the face by a 2x4 like a triple by pass. I glad reading u'r quitting smoking. Don't feel like it now, but from here every day gets better and better. I don't know about you, but I still have the mental fear of that event - hence it keeps me health.

my best wishes for your recovery!

I wish you a good recovery!
And yes, to quit smoking is good for more than reason. Hold on with it!

So glad everything went well, and bravo for quitting smoking. I was a pack a day smoker for 55 years, and on Dec 8, 2016 I quit cold turkey. I won't say it was easy, but I made it and still I'm smoke free today. Trust me, it will get a little easier every day, so stay with it.
Get well soon, my friend.

I back to house today all appoitments and scans go fine they say its probarly beginings of asthma but when I took medicine per longer time then stop totaly cough strange never smoking cat have cough like that( must being rly gulp fluff of fur)also worst was appoitment when I was must gulp snake with little camera helmet on head to he check what is happening inside there was not any changes inside so snake probe wont bite me to took samples of tissue like other patients also doctors was saying older patients even those 80 years old hold better this appoitment than young ones maybe just they like snakes

I back to house today all appoitments and scans go fine they say its probarly beginings of asthma but when I took medicine per longer time then stop totaly cough strange never smoking cat have cough like that( must being rly gulp fluff of fur)also worst was appoitment when I was must gulp snake with little camera helmet on head to he check what is happening inside there was not any changes inside so snake probe wont bite me to took samples of tissue like other patients also doctors was saying older patients even those 80 years old hold better this appoitment than young ones maybe just they like snakes
Good to hear you are back, Rias! :)

Glad you're back - best wishes, Rias! :)

Glad it went well, and hope that continues.
Just a side note.... cat dander is known to cause breathing issues or aggravate allergies. That can appear as you get older when you never had the problem before.

Back
Top Bottom