If the bombs dropped and your dom wants to kill you

Go to CruxDreams.com
You and your Dom are doing a session and you both hear the emergency broadcast saying that nuclear missiles will strike the country in 6 hours.

There is no way out , we're all gonna die but your dom wants to torture you to death ,which will take 5 hours
Would you let him kill you?

You and your Dom are doing a session and you both hear the emergency broadcast saying that nuclear missiles will strike the country in 6 hours.

There is no way out , we're all gonna die but your dom wants to torture you to death ,which will take 5 hours
You better prepare an emergency plan for in case....
Because I would suggest, Dom and you should have a plan to make yourself die together in a setup suicide execution!

But don't worry! Even not the biggest idiot will announce a strike, six hours in advance. Travel time of an ICBM is 15-20 minutes at most. Such would hardly give you time to think about the plan.

If you survive the initial strike, you still can figure something exciting that goes faster than dying from radioactive contamination.

I would agree to it.
If the world was going to end in 6 hours
My dom could put knives in me, cut my pussy up and pull my intestines out though my ass and hang me with them
Really, I would die happy giving him the best of me at the end of everything

I think some things are nicer in theory than they are in reality, and I suspect being tortured to death could be one of them.

So, unless it's not a fantasy where we can tone down excessive pain in our mind - which is what I suspect those into gory kinks do, probably unconsciously - my answer has to be "no".

In such a case, just one and one only thing I want: vengeance to whom sent us the bomb.
I'm going to die, OK, I accept it and I can't avoid my destiny, but I don't want to die alone.
The guys who sent us the bomb MUST die with us, whatever it takes.
Gandhi said that eye by eye, there will be two blinds.
Fair enough, but when I'll be blinded, why should I leave my blinder free of staring at me dying ? Let's die together.
So two blinds ? That's alright, the important is that who blinded me can't see the world any more like me.
Europe is under attack, in the east and the southeast.
For what reason, I don't even want to know.
Just one thing I need to know: that Europe is under attack. And that's it.
And also if we have plenty of muppets in our political scene, Europeans will fight till the last breath.
With every instrument our technology can design.
So, coming back to the original question:
stop torturing me, my dear mistress, open your eyes, we're going to die soon, let's go altogether to do something agaist our killers, let's make them curse the day their whore dropped them to this world. And if you don't accept my invitation..F**K YOU !!!

I like the romance of it, As the missiles can be seen in the sky approaching my Dom is sitting on the dungeon floor holding my naked ,slaughtered body .
He kisses my open before saying tearily
"...Thank you" I look back at him in death.

I agreed to be murdered as a final act of love .
Every time I felt him stab me I felt pain, and joy . Joy at having our relationship reach its pinnacle.

At the very end of my short life he is cradling my head is I lie on my back ,With my last strength I spread my legs.

....my lungs have shut down
Only a enough air for death.
I whisper "....je taime"
He watches the life drain from my face ,He feels the muscles in my body become nothing more than interconnected meat

He wipes the blood from my breasts, he kisses me,

In the last moments of the human race .
I am the girl of dreams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom