Igor´s Diary (by OZ)

Go to CruxDreams.com
.. and for mysterious reasons the electric shocker takes off...
The shocker jolts up, any time the torturers exceed its maximum designed current, but it does not fail.
Thanks to the hard technical specifications in the Soviet Union times when it was built : simple but indestructable and extremely reliable! Since it had to work even in the harshest Siberian climate, actually.;)

Despite his intellectual limitations (or perhaps because of them), Igor has always been a loyal employee of the detention center. That's probably why one day the boss came and said to him: "Igor, I would like to introduce you to another department of our institution. Please follow me".

And so Igor came into a large room, which was equipped with all kinds of interesting equipment.

"You must have heard something about these idiotic conspiracy theories, according to which the country is ruled by a secret organization that serves to satisfy the perverse needs of a small group of privileged people," said the boss.

Igor laughed. "Only stupid people believe such things."

"Yes, but it's true. That's the real reason we exist."

"Ah yes," said Igor, "I always suspected it."

When we take the photos of the prisoners," the boss continued, "it's basically to get pictures for the archive. And when we examine and interrogate the prisoners, it serves to explore their physical resilience. And when we release them for use by the men, it prepares them for their real task. Apart from that, it also brings fun. All this information then goes into a secret database."

The boss showed a book in which some of the prisoners were listed with a picture. "Based on this directory, our guests make their selection," the Boss explained. "By the way, this is also available on the Darknet."

Attachments

• 6_before_00_OZ.jpg
    6_before_00_OZ.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 960
  • 6_before_00b_OZ.jpg
    6_before_00b_OZ.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 850
  • 6_before_02_OZ.jpg
    6_before_02_OZ.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 775
  • 6_before_03_OZ.jpg
    6_before_03_OZ.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 739
  • 6_before_04_OZ.jpg
    6_before_04_OZ.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 719
  • 6_before_05_OZ.jpg
    6_before_05_OZ.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 820
"Oh, I know this one" Igor said, pointing to one of the datasheets.

(to be continued)

Attachments

• 6_before_06a_OZ.jpg
    6_before_06a_OZ.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 853
  • 6_before_06b_OZ.jpg
    6_before_06b_OZ.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 876
  • 6_before_06c_OZ.jpg
    6_before_06c_OZ.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 880
  • 6_before_06d_OZ.jpg
    6_before_06d_OZ.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 864
  • 6_before_06e_OZ.jpg
    6_before_06e_OZ.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 836
  • 6_before_07_OZ.jpg
    6_before_07_OZ.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 919
"You must have heard something about these idiotic conspiracy theories, according to which the country is ruled by a secret organization that serves to satisfy the perverse needs of a small group of privileged people," said the boss.

Igor laughed. "Only stupid people believe such things."

"Yes, but it's true. That's the real reason we exist."

"Ah yes," said Igor, "I always suspected it."
Whatever they say about Igor's 'intellectual limitations', his mind is flexible and fast!:D

"We have a barracks next door with many brave soldiers," the chief explained one day. "They have all their needs. If they have too many hormones, they get stupid ideas."
Igor nodded understandingly.
That's why we have set up a new service since a few days. You are supposed to help with that. You already know this from the penultimate part of our perverse tale
Igor remembered weakly.

Then they picked up one of the prisoners and took her to the Satisfaction Room. There was already a woman there who had been exposed to the lusts of men for some time. She was quite exhausted. The men, however, were pleased that a new object of desire was coming.
"Only after many hours and many men the boss brought the next lady..."

These are my favourite scenes of all - 'before' and 'after' are always most arousing for me ...

I imagine myself as the 'new girl' being brought into the Satisfaction Room, being made to sit and watch, with ever deepening horror, what's going to happen to me. Then my turn, being prepared, the Chief handles me gently but firmly, while the cuffs are taken off my wrists, he thoughtfully ties my hair back- very neatly, he's well used to the task! - so it won't get in the way when I'm being whipped or mouth-fucked ...

and afterwards, released half-dead, dazed, gagging with all the sperm in my throat, again the Chief's firm but gentle, lets me sit a few moments while they get the next wretch ready, Igor gives me a last wipe down, now stagger - probably just crawl on my hands and knees, back to my cage, to wait for my next time in there ...

Last edited:

These are my favourite scenes of all - 'before' and 'after' are always most arousing for me ...

I imagine myself as the 'new girl' being brought into the Satisfaction Room, being made to sit and watch, with ever deepening horror, what's going to happen to me. Then my turn, being prepared, the Chief handles me gently but firmly, while the cuffs are taken off my wrists, he thoughtfully ties my hair back- very neatly, he's well used to the task! - so it won't get in the way when I'm being whipped or mouth-fucked ...

and afterwards, released half-dead, dazed, gagging with all the sperm in my throat, again the Chief's firm but gentle, lets me sit a few moments while the get the next wretch ready, Igor gives me a last wipe down, now stagger - probably just crawl on my hands and knees, back to my cage, to wait for my next time in there ...

Excellent, m8. I love that the 'nailed tits' lady still bear the marks of her travail ...

Thanks to the hard technical specifications in the Soviet Union times when it was built : simple but indestructable and extremely reliable! Since it had to work even in the harshest Siberian climate, actually.;)

The Soviet era techological achievements were basically following the same route. Steal the idea from the West, make it twice as big, pray it works.

Very interesting update, Zardoz!
We still don't really know exactly which will be Igor's task at that sinister department, but it really looks fantastic! Such a variety of wonderful torture frames and instruments to use on the female prisoners...
So, those unfortunate women are made totally available to rich clients and not for a too expensive price. For example, they can have a beautiful young girl as Nicola and do whatever they want to her just for 3.500 $
All of the slaves have the same mark on the slave book in relation to the limits: NONE. Then, the client can submit the poor girl he chooses to any kind of abuse and torture. No worry at all about it! A real paradise for a sadist!!!
I hope to see how all this works... And I'm intrigued about the woman Igor says he knows...

"There's a customer here just today," the boss continued, "who ordered one of our ladies. "We'll show her to him, and if she meets his expectations, he'll have a good time with her for a while. Your task is to give him a hand when necessary. Afterwards you can take care of the prisoner and bring her back to her cell. Do you think you can do that?".

"I think so," said Igor.

Then the woman, whom the customer had previously chosen in the database archive, was presented to the guest. He checked to see if she was up to the challenges he placed on her.
"She's done what you're about to do before," the boss said.
"I see it," the man returned.

Attachments

• 6_before_10_OZ.jpg
    6_before_10_OZ.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 862
  • 6_before_11_OZ.jpg
    6_before_11_OZ.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 830
  • 6_before_12_OZ.jpg
    6_before_12_OZ.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 815
  • 6_before_12b_OZ.jpg
    6_before_12b_OZ.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 856
  • 6_before_013_OZ.jpg
    6_before_013_OZ.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 946
  • 6_before_014_OZ.jpg
    6_before_014_OZ.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 946
  • 6_before_015_OZ.jpg
    6_before_015_OZ.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 968
  • 6_before_16_2_OZ.jpg
    6_before_16_2_OZ.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 919
Then Igor accompanied the woman and her client to the treatment room.
"I can manage on my own now," said the guest. "You can wait here until I'm done. I'll call you if I need anything".

And so...

Attachments

• 6_before_17_OZ.jpg
    6_before_17_OZ.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 845
  • 6_before_18_OZ.jpg
    6_before_18_OZ.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 783
  • 6_before_19.jpg
    6_before_19.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 767
  • 6_before_20.jpg
    6_before_20.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 808
  • 6_before_21.jpg
    6_before_21.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 984
  • 6_before_22.jpg
    6_before_22.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 1,116
  • 6_before_23.jpg
    6_before_23.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 6_before_24.jpg
    6_before_24.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 996
  • 6_before_25.jpg
    6_before_25.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 988
  • 6_before_26.jpg
    6_before_26.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1,009
Impressive scene, Zardoz!!! Now we know how this sinister department works...! So easy for everybody except for the slaves...!
Fantastic face expressions on the customer, as he examines the slave woman, and on Igor and his chief while they are waiting for the man's decision.
As Loxuru says, an easy new task for Igor. So easy that he even can have a nap while waiting, though surely the victim's screams of agony should escape from the other side of the wall...
As Eulalia remarks, it's a pity there aren't any cameras to make Igor's waiting more entertaining...!
Great the detail of the clock on the wall, to show how much time the action goes on. Three hours of hell for the poor woman. And three hours of amusement and joyment for the customer. Look at his half smiling face once the service is over...!
Incredible cruel the image of the woman hanging from her tits with her flesh full of torture marks. Even Igor seems shocked about the scene when at last he gets into the room...!
Thank you, Zardoz, for this great continuation.

"There's a customer here just today," the boss continued, "who ordered one of our ladies. "We'll show her to him, and if she meets his expectations, he'll have a good time with her for a while. Your task is to give him a hand when necessary. Afterwards you can take care of the prisoner and bring her back to her cell. Do you think you can do that?".

"I think so," said Igor.

Then the woman, whom the customer had previously chosen in the database archive, was presented to the guest. He checked to see if she was up to the challenges he placed on her.
"She's done what you're about to do before," the boss said.
"I see it," the man returned.
GIMP Gold!

There ought to be CCTV, and he should be watching it!
I have to confess that, unfortunately, that's not going to happen.... Some people have asked me about the scenes in between, but that's not the concept of the story.

The idea is to describe a prison from the perspective of a subordinate guard, who only ever sees snippets of the action and suffers greatly because of that (like some of you also ;-)). I think you've already noticed that. He mostly only sees what happens "before" and what happens "after". (By the way, this is also the reason why all files are named "before". In the beginning my internal title for the series was "before and after").

I think this creates a special tension (as you, Eulalia, have already described wonderfully).

The whole thing, by the way, is also a parable of our sick culture. We all never see the whole event, but only a part of it. And we are always looking for more. That is probably our fate.

Last edited:
I have to confess that, unfortunately, that's not going to happen.... Some people have asked me about the scenes in between, but that's not the concept of the story.

The idea is to describe a prison from the perspective of a subordinate guard, who only ever sees snippets of the action and suffers greatly because of that (like some of you also ;-)). I think you've already noticed that. He mostly only sees what happens "before" and what happens "after". (By the way, this is also the reason why all files are named "before". In the beginning my internal title for the series was "before and after").

I think this creates a special tension (as you, Eulalia, have already described wonderfully).

The whole thing, by the way, is also a parable of our sick culture. We all never see the whole event, but only a part of it. And we are always looking for more. That is probably our fate.
The Russians have a saying: Curiosity is not a vice, but a big disgusting thing. And curiosity about the forbidden is in everyone's blood. That is why the "forbidden" erotica is so attractive ...

Back
Top Bottom