Illustrated story: the missing nuns

Go to CruxDreams.com
The missing nuns

Story written by PrisonMaster.

Opening remarks:
The story is purely fiction and the women are not from the real life. Please keep in mind that English isn't my first language and consequently, there might be faults and poor grammar in the story. Please try to keep focus on the story and not grammar faults. If you are narrative English writer, I will be happy to recieve a proff-read and corrected version.
Now just enjoy the story and provide med exciting feed-back. I love feed-back and the more detailed the better and I also love when especially women tells me that my story makes them wet.. :)

The nun in the medieval chair
The Abbess of the Monastery decided to visit the secret area and inspect the subjects. She was maintaining two positions; during the daytime she officially was the humble Abbess of the Monastery for 200 active nuns who had dedicated their entire life to a life in accordance with the rules of the Monastery. She loved her job but after several years in the same position she needed more. Consequently, she decided to have a secret and very exciting life only known by the chosen few. The explanation will come later in this story.

The Abbess opened the door to a relatively large room. The first ting she noticed was a loud scream in pain and she took position in the background enjoying the sight of the sexy woman suffering in the medieval chair.

The so-called subject chained to the torture chair was former sister Abby but now she was subject 102 or slave 102 if this title was preferred. Former sister Abby was not alone. Sister Jill and Sister Helga were visiting her, the two head mistresses of the Monastery had favoured her with their company. Abby was not happy to see them as they continued to torture her severely.

“Ok slut subject… how do you like tension in the new wonderful nipple ring? Does it make you wet? You won’t answer? I demand you to answer me when I address you or I will punish you severely!” Sister Jill cried out loudly

Sister Abby had been locked in the horrible medieval torture chair for more that two days now and every muscle in her legs and back screamed out the pain she was suffering and now this sadistic bitch wanted her to answer stupid questions. She screamed out loudly in pain but it only seemed to amuse the two women. The rings were shot into her nipples one day ago and they were still very sore

“ha, ha, ha… she again act like a baby” sister Helga said and continued “maybe this will teach her to obey orders without questions. It was so stupid of her to deny licking my smelly pussy clean” she said laughing again.

One might ask; how can it be that three nuns are dressed like evil mistresses? How can it be that they are torturing a former sister? The answers for these questions can only be answered by telling the story about the dungeon in which former sister Abby is trapped…………
Training Session 4.jpg
Sister Abby is punished (art by Roadrunner).
If you are the owner of this picture and you don't want it to be used here then please leave me a note and I will remove it.

The secret dungeon.

The Abbess loved to visit the secret cellars, of which she was the only one with the keys and combination code. It gave her a break for the borrowing life in which she always was in charge for making the right decisions and always expected to have the right answers. She was reading in the old books and by chance she knocked on the end wall of the cellar located out of sight for everybody except her. It sounded like an echo, like a room was located behind the wall. She tried to move the bookshelf in front of this part of the wall and realized it was located on wheels and easily moved though the loud noise from the wheels indicated lack of oil. Behind the bookshelf she found a secret door but it had no handle. She desperately searched for a way to open the door, but she had no luck. She decided to give up and try again later and she pushed the bookshelf back to the former position. During this operation she pushed on both side of the bookshelf and she touched to book located at the end of the top shelf and she heard a click. It was very low, but she was sure that something had happened.

She moved the bookshelf again and now she could see the door was open. She quickly entered and she dragged the bookshelf back to its normal position just in case somebody entered the cellar.
She almost stopped breathing when she realized what she had found. It looked like an old prison but not for the faint hearted. She noticed different kind of evil chains, scary devices and whips hanging at the wall on the left side. On the right side she saw several heavy doors indicating it had cells behind each door. Most door were open, and she walked to one cell for further investigation.

It was a tiny narrow six feet times two feet cell with no furniture at all. Only the hard stone walls. But on the walls several rings and chains were located and one of them had a broad steel collar mounted at the end of the short chain fixed to the ring. The cell had no toilet, no hole in the floor for waste and when she entered the cell, it felt like she could smell old urine or worse. It really surprised her as the prison looked like it had been abandoned for centuries. It felt like the floor and the walls had been soaked with piss and feces for years making the walls, concrete and whatever was used in the cell smell horrible.
Cells.jpg
The tiny six feet times two feet cell. Purely ventilated and with the gagging smell of feces and piss
If you are the owner of this picture and you don't want it to be used here then please leave me a note and I will remove it.

She walked to the end of the corridor with the cells and noticed that the heavy barred steel door was open. She entered and found a compartment that looked like an area for guards and prison management. She entered a room with the sign “Prison Commander” on top the door. She got scared when she entered as she saw a skeleton lying on the floor. On the desk she saw an open huge book and she noticed the date on the page was 10th of July 1750 and today it was the 21st of October 2005.

She tried to ignore the scary skeleton for a while and started reading the page in the book and she realized it was the prison diary and the text was as follows:

If you read this and it is several years after 1750 it means that the crowd conducting the revolution never found this prison. I have been hiding in the guards area for more than six months now as I don’t dare to show my face in public. They will immediately kill me as I have been in charge for the torture of their family and friends. I feel weak now as I have consumed the last food and fresh water is low too. I have tried to sneak to town and steel food but it still very hostile and I even saw former members of the Town Court being punished and executed. As everything look hopeless with no future for me, I have decided to commit suicide because I see it as my one and only right choice now. In this prison diary you can read all about the prisoners and their torture and punishment. The prison mainly facilitated female prisoners, but some men also were sent to this prison. You will realize that the prison was kept secret and that prisoners sent here normally stopped existing after entering the main entrance. They simply vanished with no trace. The good-looking women served as prostitutes ready to fulfil all thinkable and unthinkable sexual need. The customers were specially chosen, and they were never allowed to see the location. They were chained and hooded and transported several kilometres making it impossible for them ever to find the secret entrance to the prison. The rest of the prisoners were either slaves labouring in the prison area, or they were suffering in the tiny and poorly ventilated and smelly cells.
When the revolution commenced all prisoners were hooded and put on two prison horse transports. The five guards on duty that day were ordered to drive them as far as possible and release them secretly and come back to the prison. They never returned so I expect the crowd have killed them. As nobody from the crowd came back to the secret prison again, I assume that they were just killed and not forced to reveal the location of the prison before the execution. So now it is up to you to decide what you will do with this information and this place because you are now the only person in the world who knows about it….. Goodbye.”

”Wow, that is really something” the Abbess was thinking and now she really was excited. She had apparently found a secret dungeon totally forgotten until now when she found it. She decided to investigate more and find out how much it included.

When she entered the office area, she noticed two doors in the small hallway between the cell area and the office. Signs were located above the doors, but they were no longer readable.

She opened the door to the right and entered a huge room, with about ten meters to the top of the huge vaults in the room. But she stopped breathing when entering because she didn’t expect such a room. It surely was the old torture chamber, and the hostile environment made her shiver and feel cold. It felt like she had seen this room before but how could that be? She had never been here. Then she suddenly remembered. She had seen the very same room in one of the old books but in this picture the scary cage and the cell were occupied by two naked women, who were awaiting punishment or interrogation.

Torture chamber.jpg
The old torture chamber. The Abbess recognized the room from a book she had read

The Abbess quickly decided to let this scary place remain her secret and an idea gradually began to be formed in her mind.

“Why not use it for my own pleasure?” she fought. She had long time ago discovered that she despite her position had strong sadistic tendencies.

“This dungeon will make it possible to live out my desires for real and keep it secret! I won’t face problems acquiring the equipment for making women suffer… and men!” she thought while feeling a hot horny sensation between her legs.

Though the room had more doors, she decided to return to the corridor and open the door to the left. When entering this area, she almost cried out loud of excitement.

“wow, wow, wow and again wow! I have never seen that huge amount of torture devices located at one place!”

The different devices were located on the floor, hanging on the wall, stored in different cabinets as well as it contained a huge number of closed boxes, which surely contained more torture devices.

She couldn’t help picking up a heavy chastity belt and touch the cold metal.

“It must have been so degrading and also painful to wear such a belt!” she was thinking while closing her eyes and she imagined a woman trapped in the belt and experience the difficulties it must have implied wearing it while putting her finger through the hold located at the back, which made it possible for the woman wearing it to shit but not without difficulties as the hole wasn’t that big.

Chastity.jpg
The medieval chastity belt, which the Abbess found in the cellar.
If you are the owner of this picture and you don't want it to be used here, then please leave me a note and I will remove it.

“It must have been so humiliating, and proper hygiene really must have been a challenge. A woman wearing such a belt must have had a gagging smell between her legs!” she was thinking while smiling in excitement.

A part of the wall had hooks for several steel helmets and branks. Some of them were looked very cruel and scary while others looked more human if you can call such devices human. She picked a sophisticated steel helmet and noticed it was heavy.

“wow, if a woman or man has the face trapped in such a helmet they will be nameless and nobody will be able to recognise them if they don’t talk. It really must have been scary and humiliating wearing such a helmet”. The mouthpiece could be opened for adding a gag or for feeding purposes. The wearer could be trapped in the helmet forever. Removal without the right tools would be impossible when it was locked with rivets.

Steel helmet - ad_by_mars_the_horse_ddb1ixa.jpg
The medieval scary steel helmet, which the Abbess found in the cellar.
If you are the owner of this picture and you don't want it to be used here, then please leave me a note and I will remove it.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-117240-H77oSiuzgW-og.jpg
    bdsmlr-117240-H77oSiuzgW-og.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 327
  • trickortreat_by_christophert-d84tlvp.jpg
    trickortreat_by_christophert-d84tlvp.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 328
  • A hooded nun.jpg
    A hooded nun.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 337
The missing nuns – part two

Opening remarks:
The story is purely fiction and the women are not from the real life. Please keep in mind that English isn't my first language and consequently, there might be faults and poor grammar in the story. Please try to keep focus on the story and not grammar faults. If you are narrative English writer, I will be happy to recieve a proff-read and corrected version.
Now just enjoy the story and provide med exciting feed-back. I love feed-back and the more
detailed the better and I also love when especially women tell me that my story makes them wet

Mistresses for her project.

The Abbess was very excited, and she tried to figure out how she could take advantage of the dungeon for her sadistic desires and needs. She quickly realised it would be beneficial if not even a must to have more people participating in the project. It would be difficult to manage everything, especially if she trapped more prisoners in the dungeon.

She would love to involve some of the old nuns but how could she be sure they wanted it? She was afraid they would reveal her secret if they didn’t share her desires. But one day the problem was solved as she saw something making the choice easy.

The ability to punish the nuns for misbehaving was very limited. The only punishment really approved was grounding the nun in her room for more days. One day Sister Helga suggested that she has a special grounding room established at a free room in the far end of the Monastery. Nobody ever visited this area so the nun in punishment really would be alone. The Abbess agreed and gave Helga permission to create the special room.

She didn’t think that much about it but one day she did by chance see in real life the reason why it was that important for Helga to have the Living Room Arrest established.

She went to the area with the cell for grounded nuns and she investigated the room in the small inspection lid. Inside she saw a hooded nun wearing tight fitting rubber pants. She also was handcuffed and her legs was slightly spread by a steel spreader bar. The room was a cold stone walled room with no furniture save for a steel bucket in one corner. It probably was for natural needs for the nun.
A hooded nun.jpg
“What has happened?” the nun was crying. It was hard to hear her due to the tight-fitting rubber hood

“I woke up like this after my last supper and nobody has visited me for a long time. I am scared, thirsty, and hungry and I really need to crab and pee. Please be kind and help me! Why am I trapped like this?” she continued to cry out.

Sister Abby in the Living Room Arrest, which merely looked like a prison cell.
If you are the owner of this picture and you don't want it to be used here, then please leave

Then the Abbess heard women laugh from the adjacent room. The door to the room had a tiny window in eye high. The Abbess looked through the window and she really was surprised as she saw both sister Helga and Sister Jill in the room and on a large monitor she could see the hooded nun fighting in her restraints. But what really surprised her was that the two nuns weren’t dressed like nuns at all.

Sister Helga wore a tightfitting corset and a leather cap. She furthermore wore long black boots. In her hand she carried a whip!! Sister Jill wore a nurse uniform in tightfitting black rubber. She was holding a movable stand with two large rubber bags hanging from two hooks. The two bags were connected to a tube and the end of the tube left no doubt about the purpose. It was nozzle for rectal insertion and the bags surely contained an enema for cleaning out the intestines of the victim scheduled for this treatment.
trickortreat_by_christophert-d84tlvp.jpg
Sister Helga and Sister Jill in their sexy outfit

The Abbess felt so happy. She finally had found the Mistresses for her plans.

She slammed the door open and both Sister Helga and Sister Jill looked very surprised at the Abbess and they both said “We can explain it if you want to hear our version of what you are seeing”

“I don’t think much explanation is needed” the Abbess said and continued “You are two sadistic nuns who feel exciting when they inflict pain to a human being”

“But you don’t need to feel embarrassed or scared about my reaction. I have one question for both of you” she said and continued “Why don’t we go to the room next door and force the enema nozzle deep up in the slut’s anus and open the bags? “

“Do you really mean it?” Sister Helga asked a bit confused and continued “and how will we be able to explain when she is released from the living room arrest?”

“It is easy! I assume she hasn’t seen it is you who are responsible for the hood and the restraints” and continued “I see you already have bought a voice scrambler. You just use this voice scrambler to explain to her that two intruders have taken control and they want to teach her a lesson not to be forgotten”

“We enjoy her suffering both in the cell and on the monitor. I assume it is recorded for future amusement?” the Abbess asked. Sister Helga nodded.

“When Sister Abby have been suffering for us for a while, we bring it to an end. I think you are the best for telling Sister Abby the truth” the Abbes said addressing Helga.

“Your job will be to enter the room and cry out loud very surprised about her restraints. You uncuffs her and you remove the hood. And while she in blinking in the bright light you give her a hook and you tell her how sorry you are. The two kidnappers have been busted and punished for their crime so she will never see them again. You also tell her to keep it as her secret because anything else will make all the nuns concerned and nobody want this to happen. If she needs to discuss it, you will be there for her at any time she needs it”

Both Sister Jill and Sister Helga laughed and said “You are a genius! We enjoy Sister Abby’s suffering until we are satisfied and when we bring it to an end, she will never know we are responsible for the punishment! It is so sophisticated.”

The three nuns entered Sister Abby’s cell. The Abbess pointed at Sister Helga’s whip and Sister Abby’s rubber covered ass. Helga understood and she aimed the whip at her ass. She initially gave her five hard strokes.

“Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh waaat mmmmm ou duuuuung” Sister Abby screamed in the hood. The tight-fitting hood still made speech very difficult.

Sister Helga cleverly awaited the screams to reduce in strength and then she gave her five new strokes and she furthermore aimed three more strokes to hit her between her legs. The pussy and anus whipping really did a good job. Sister Abby began to sweat heavily, and she moved her ass and pussy fast back and forth. Sister Helga put her hand between Sister Abby’s legs and rubbed her pussy with her rubber gloved hand. She put her hand inside the rubber pants and let the index-finger enter her anus.

“She is ready for the enema!” Sister Helga said. Sister Jill had picked a wheel-table from an adjacent room and all three women removed the rubber pants and dragged Sister Abby to the table. Within a few minutes she was strapped to the table in a position exposing her ass for all of them. She tried to complain in the hood but she realised it was useless when she felt the nozzle being forced deeply in her rectum. They decided to start with one bag and then add the second one when it was empty. Before starting they inflated a rubber balloon surrounding the nozzle to make expelling impossible.
bdsmlr-117240-H77oSiuzgW-og.jpg
Sister Abby suffers the spicy enema.

The three evil women had “forgotten” to tell Sister Abby that a generous amount of hot chill, ginger and garlic had been added to the enema, but it didn’t matter as she surely would notice when it started to burn in her intestines.

Sister Abby felt the aggressive fluid enter her intestines and it didn’t last for that long until it started to burn.

“aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, stouppppp ittttttttttttttttttttttt” Sister Abby screamed in the hood moving her hips from side to side in a useless attempt to stop the burning feeling deep inside her. One bag was empty and another one was added by Sister Jill, the evil nurse.

Sister Abby felt like she should explode while her intestines and anus started to cramp due to the horrible pain from the mixture of chilli, Ginger and garlic. She was sweating like an animal and she stated to shiver and she frantically moved her hips up and down and side to side. She felt like she was on the very limit to pass out but unfortunately, it didn’t happen as it would have been nice sleeping from the pain.

Her whole body was cramping due to the huge amount of fluid inside her. She begged them to remove the nozzle and let her expel though it would be embarrassing doing it while they monitored it. Sister Abby didn’t know she was alone again. The three women had left her, and they enjoyed her suffering on the large monitor in the adjacent room. Though nuns normally don’t drink alcohol, the Abbes had produced a large bottle of Champagne and they celebrated their first torture session together and they all agreed that the future looked bright. The Abbess had not talked about the dungeon yet, but she was looking forward shoving the two sadistic women the facilities.

To be continued????? Please provide me feed-back

I love wicked Nuns, and I hope you continue this lovely little story. Very well written, and thank you for sharing.

Hi @Prison Master

If it is permissible for this slave to suggest posting each chapter in the same thread (this one) so we can click the “watch” button and be alerted each time a new installment appears? I’m sure one of the mods can move part 2 to this thread if you ask?

I will offer detailed feedback after work, I can’t wait!!!

The missing nuns

Opening remarks:
Now just enjoy the story and provide med exciting feed-back. I love feed-back and the more detailed the better and I also love when especially women tells me that my story makes them wet.. :)

The Abbess of the Monastery decided to visit the secret area and inspect the subjects. She was maintaining two positions; during the daytime she officially was the humble Abbess of the Monastery for 200 active nuns who had dedicated their entire life to a life in accordance with the rules of the Monastery. She loved her job but after several years in the same position she needed more. Consequently, she decided to have a secret and very exciting life only known by the chosen few. The explanation will come later in this story.

The Abbess opened the door to a relatively large room. The first ting she noticed was a loud scream in pain and she took position in the background enjoying the sight of the sexy woman suffering in the medieval chair.

The so-called subject chained to the torture chair was former sister Abby but now she was subject 102 or slave 102 if this title was preferred. Former sister Abby was not alone. Sister Jill and Sister Helga were visiting her, the two head mistresses of the Monastery had favoured her with their company. Abby was not happy to see them as they continued to torture her severely.

“Ok slut subject… how do you like tension in the new wonderful nipple ring? Does it make you wet? You won’t answer? I demand you to answer me when I address you or I will punish you severely!” Sister Jill cried out loudly

Sister Abby had been locked in the horrible medieval torture chair for more that two days now and every muscle in her legs and back screamed out the pain she was suffering and now this sadistic bitch wanted her to answer stupid questions. She screamed out loudly in pain but it only seemed to amuse the two women. The rings were shot into her nipples one day ago and they were still very sore

“ha, ha, ha… she again act like a baby” sister Helga said and continued “maybe this will teach her to obey orders without questions. It was so stupid of her to deny licking my smelly pussy clean” she said laughing again.

One might ask; how can it be that three nuns are dressed like evil mistresses? How can it be that they are torturing a former sister? The answers for these questions can only be answered by telling the story about the dungeon in which former sister Abby is trapped…………
View attachment 1088696

The secret dungeon.

The Abbess loved to visit the secret cellars, of which she was the only one with the keys and combination code. It gave her a break for the borrowing life in which she always was in charge for making the right decisions and always expected to have the right answers. She was reading in the old books and by chance she knocked on the end wall of the cellar located out of sight for everybody except her. It sounded like an echo, like a room was located behind the wall. She tried to move the bookshelf in front of this part of the wall and realized it was located on wheels and easily moved though the loud noise from the wheels indicated lack of oil. Behind the bookshelf she found a secret door but it had no handle. She desperately searched for a way to open the door, but she had no luck. She decided to give up and try again later and she pushed the bookshelf back to the former position. During this operation she pushed on both side of the bookshelf and she touched to book located at the end of the top shelf and she heard a click. It was very low, but she was sure that something had happened.

She moved the bookshelf again and now she could see the door was open. She quickly entered and she dragged the bookshelf back to its normal position just in case somebody entered the cellar.
She almost stopped breathing when she realized what she had found. It looked like an old prison but not for the faint hearted. She noticed different kind of evil chains, scary devices and whips hanging at the wall on the left side. On the right side she saw several heavy doors indicating it had cells behind each door. Most door were open, and she walked to one cell for further investigation.

It was a tiny narrow six feet times two feet cell with no furniture at all. Only the hard stone walls. But on the walls several rings and chains were located and one of them had a broad steel collar mounted at the end of the short chain fixed to the ring. The cell had no toilet, no hole in the floor for waste and when she entered the cell, it felt like she could smell old urine or worse. It really surprised her as the prison looked like it had been abandoned for centuries. It felt like the floor and the walls had been soaked with piss and feces for years making the walls, concrete and whatever was used in the cell smell horrible.
View attachment 1088700
The tiny six feet times two feet cell. Purely ventilated and with the gagging smell of feces and piss

She walked to the end of the corridor with the cells and noticed that the heavy barred steel door was open. She entered and found a compartment that looked like an area for guards and prison management. She entered a room with the sign “Prison Commander” on top the door. She got scared when she entered as she saw a skeleton lying on the floor. On the desk she saw an open huge book and she noticed the date on the page was 10th of July 1750 and today it was the 21st of October 2005.

She tried to ignore the scary skeleton for a while and started reading the page in the book and she realized it was the prison diary and the text was as follows:

If you read this and it is several years after 1750 it means that the crowd conducting the revolution never found this prison. I have been hiding in the guards area for more than six months now as I don’t dare to show my face in public. They will immediately kill me as I have been in charge for the torture of their family and friends. I feel weak now as I have consumed the last food and fresh water is low too. I have tried to sneak to town and steel food but it still very hostile and I even saw former members of the Town Court being punished and executed. As everything look hopeless with no future for me, I have decided to commit suicide because I see it as my one and only right choice now. In this prison diary you can read all about the prisoners and their torture and punishment. The prison mainly facilitated female prisoners, but some men also were sent to this prison. You will realize that the prison was kept secret and that prisoners sent here normally stopped existing after entering the main entrance. They simply vanished with no trace. The good-looking women served as prostitutes ready to fulfil all thinkable and unthinkable sexual need. The customers were specially chosen, and they were never allowed to see the location. They were chained and hooded and transported several kilometres making it impossible for them ever to find the secret entrance to the prison. The rest of the prisoners were either slaves labouring in the prison area, or they were suffering in the tiny and poorly ventilated and smelly cells.
When the revolution commenced all prisoners were hooded and put on two prison horse transports. The five guards on duty that day were ordered to drive them as far as possible and release them secretly and come back to the prison. They never returned so I expect the crowd have killed them. As nobody from the crowd came back to the secret prison again, I assume that they were just killed and not forced to reveal the location of the prison before the execution. So now it is up to you to decide what you will do with this information and this place because you are now the only person in the world who knows about it….. Goodbye.”

”Wow, that is really something” the Abbess was thinking and now she really was excited. She had apparently found a secret dungeon totally forgotten until now when she found it. She decided to investigate more and find out how much it included.

When she entered the office area, she noticed two doors in the small hallway between the cell area and the office. Signs were located above the doors, but they were no longer readable.

She opened the door to the right and entered a huge room, with about ten meters to the top of the huge vaults in the room. But she stopped breathing when entering because she didn’t expect such a room. It surely was the old torture chamber, and the hostile environment made her shiver and feel cold. It felt like she had seen this room before but how could that be? She had never been here. Then she suddenly remembered. She had seen the very same room in one of the old books but in this picture the scary cage and the cell were occupied by two naked women, who were awaiting punishment or interrogation.

View attachment 1088702
The old torture chamber. The Abbess recognized the room from a book she had read

The Abbess quickly decided to let this scary place remain her secret and an idea gradually began to be formed in her mind.

“Why not use it for my own pleasure?” she fought. She had long time ago discovered that she despite her position had strong sadistic tendencies.

“This dungeon will make it possible to live out my desires for real and keep it secret! I won’t face problems acquiring the equipment for making women suffer… and men!” she thought while feeling a hot horny sensation between her legs.

Though the room had more doors, she decided to return to the corridor and open the door to the left. When entering this area, she almost cried out loud of excitement.

“wow, wow, wow and again wow! I have never seen that huge amount of torture devices located at one place!”

The different devices were located on the floor, hanging on the wall, stored in different cabinets as well as it contained a huge number of closed boxes, which surely contained more torture devices.

“It must have been so degrading and also painful to wear such a belt!” she was thinking while closing her eyes and she imagined a woman trapped in the belt and experience the difficulties it must have implied wearing it while putting her finger through the hold located at the back, which made it possible for the woman wearing it to shit but not without difficulties as the hole wasn’t that big.

View attachment 1088703

“It must have been so humiliating, and proper hygiene really must have been a challenge. A woman wearing such a belt must have had a gagging smell between her legs!” she was thinking while smiling in excitement.

A part of the wall had hooks for several steel helmets and branks. Some of them were looked very cruel and scary while others looked more human if you can call such devices human. She picked a sophisticated steel helmet and noticed it was heavy.

“wow, if a woman or man has the face trapped in such a helmet they will be nameless and nobody will be able to recognise them if they don’t talk. It really must have been scary and humiliating wearing such a helmet”. The mouthpiece could be opened for adding a gag or for feeding purposes. The wearer could be trapped in the helmet forever. Removal without the right tools would be impossible when it was locked with rivets.

View attachment 1088704
Dear all

I have decided to write answers for all comments in this feed-back. I hope group-management read it too because I will need some help from Group-Management:

To all of you:
I have planned to upload the whole story in a pdf-file, which will make it possible to download the full story andstore it on your own computer.

First for Group Management:
Question one: Loinclothslave suggest that the story is uploaded in one thread but your system limits number of charaters in one thread. That is the reason for uploading in parts. Will it be possible to grant me permission to upload new chapters in one thread?

Question two: will it be possible for you to open it for me so I can correct spelling faults etc.? Maybe it is already possible but I can't find the button. I could correct shortly after upload but now it seems to be locked.

For Loinclothslave:
I will await your feedback in excitement. I love receiving feedback from female slaves as it is fuel for my writing when the story makes them wet between their legs.. :)

For Wulf:
I am happy you love wicked nun stories. I will appriciate if you will write me some constructive and detailed feedback regarding what you like in the story, what could be better, what is a turn off for you etc.

For Heineudo:
Your feedback came while I was writing this reply. I face problems reading it without loosing this text. I promise to provide feedback later.

Last edited:
The missing nuns

Opening remarks:

What a lucky slave! Two hot kinky nuns dressed in rubber, latex, or leather, both focusing their sadistic whims on slave 102. She doesn’t appear to understand her fortune, but she’s the luckiest bitch in the abbey!
Sobbing: “Please mistress, have mercy on this slave. it is ashamed of the Devil’s juice flowing from its forbidden hole. The new rings You installed using hot pincers hurt soooo much and slave is confused why it is aroused with forbidden pleasure. Please don’t hurt it more, but slave knows it deserves to be punished for it’s perversion….” Sobs and wails…

“Oh Mistress, slave knows such depravity is forbidden in this holy order, but You have also taught it to obey. slave is conflicted, is it expected to follow the most Holy laws of Our Order first, or obey Mistress? Please have Mercy!!!”

The two women laugh, and answer her cruelly “the worthless slave is expected to BOTH obey our Holy Order’s sacred Rules AND obey her Superior Mistresses. If it trangresses either, it will be punished most severely. There is NO MERCY here…”
View attachment 1088696
Lucky lucky girl
The secret dungeon.

Ingenious!

Also known as a perverse paradise for masochistic slaves!
View attachment 1088700

If you read this and it is several years after 1750 it means that the crowd conducting the revolution never found this prison. I have been hiding in the guards area for more than six months now as I don’t dare to show my face in public. They will immediately kill me as I have been in charge for the torture of their family and friends. I feel weak now as I have consumed the last food and fresh water is low too. I have tried to sneak to town and steel food but it still very hostile and I even saw former members of the Town Court being punished and executed. As everything look hopeless with no future for me, I have decided to commit suicide because I see it as my one and only right choice now. In this prison diary you can read all about the prisoners and their torture and punishment.

Oh, may this slave obtain a copy of this diary? To read of the torture and suffering? Purely for research purposes, of course!
The prison mainly facilitated female prisoners, but some men also were sent to this prison. You will realize that the prison was kept secret and that prisoners sent here normally stopped existing after entering the main entrance. They simply vanished with no trace. The good-looking women served as prostitutes ready to fulfil all thinkable and unthinkable sexual need. The customers were specially chosen, and they were never allowed to see the location. They were chained and hooded and transported several kilometres making it impossible for them ever to find the secret entrance to the prison. The rest of the prisoners were either slaves labouring in the prison area, or they were suffering in the tiny and poorly ventilated and smelly cells.
I will take this sacred knowledge and find a way to rekindle the beautiful tradition of such a wondrous cornucopia of slavery and brutality…

She opened the door to the right and entered a huge room, with about ten meters to the top of the huge vaults in the room. But she stopped breathing when entering because she didn’t expect such a room. It surely was the old torture chamber, and the hostile environment made her shiver and feel cold.
I am shivering not from the cold but the sweet frisson of arousal…
It felt like she had seen this room before but how could that be? She had never been here. Then she suddenly remembered. She had seen the very same room in one of the old books but in this picture the scary cage and the cell were occupied by two naked women, who were awaiting punishment or interrogation.

View attachment 1088702
This slave volunteers to await its fate in such a gibbet while it hears the screams and other sounds of the terrifyingly erotic and sadistic tortures, awaiting it’s turn with dread and anticipation!

Yes! You’ll need some volunteers, Abbess, and I am only a novice to the order! Why not set me up on a trumped up transgression to bring me here?
She’s not the only one drooling in anticipation, just we want to be on different ends of the beautiful whip and other implements of ordeal.

Oooohhhh! Yesssss!

View attachment 1088703

slaves don’t deserve proper hygiene, they only exist for unquestioning obedience and harsh punishment…

They also dehumanise the slave, and this slave knows in it’s enslavement it is no longer human…
View attachment 1088704
The illustrious @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra has a wonderful dungeon set where a mask is heated red hot before being sealed to a lucky slave girl’s face, burning her cruelly and dehumanizing her forever. Imagine she is then a condemned torture slave, with only a life of cruel suffering and torture and if the torturer is highly skilled, years of degradation and suffering… Nuns have a lifetime to perfect such skills and really prolong our suffering, and it can all be in the name of piety and devotion to the Holy Order.

Loinclothslave aka Sister Dismasia

What a lucky slave! Two hot kinky nuns dressed in rubber, latex, or leather, both focusing their sadistic whims on slave 102. She doesn’t appear to understand her fortune, but she’s the luckiest bitch in the abbey!

Sobbing: “Please mistress, have mercy on this slave. it is ashamed of the Devil’s juice flowing from its forbidden hole. The new rings You installed using hot pincers hurt soooo much and slave is confused why it is aroused with forbidden pleasure. Please don’t hurt it more, but slave knows it deserves to be punished for it’s perversion….” Sobs and wails…

“Oh Mistress, slave knows such depravity is forbidden in this holy order, but You have also taught it to obey. slave is conflicted, is it expected to follow the most Holy laws of Our Order first, or obey Mistress? Please have Mercy!!!”

The two women laugh, and answer her cruelly “the worthless slave is expected to BOTH obey our Holy Order’s sacred Rules AND obey her Superior Mistresses. If it trangresses either, it will be punished most severely. There is NO MERCY here…”

Lucky lucky girl

Ingenious!

Oh, may this slave obtain a copy of this diary? To read of the torture and suffering? Purely for research purposes, of course!

I will take this sacred knowledge and find a way to rekindle the beautiful tradition of such a wondrous cornucopia of slavery and brutality…

This slave volunteers to await its fate in such a gibbet while it hears the screams and other sounds of the terrifyingly erotic and sadistic tortures, awaiting it’s turn with dread and anticipation!

Yes! You’ll need some volunteers, Abbess, and I am only a novice to the order!

Lucky lucky girl

Ingenious!

Yes! You’ll need some volunteers, Abbess, and I am only a novice to the order! Why not set me up on a trumped up transgression to bring me here?

She’s not the only one drooling in anticipation, just we want to be on different ends of the beautiful whip and other implements of ordeal.

Oooohhhh! Yesssss!

slaves don’t deserve proper hygiene, they only exist for unquestioning obedience and harsh punishment…

They also dehumanise the slave, and this slave knows in it’s enslavement it is no longer human…

The illustrious @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra has a wonderful dungeon set where a mask is heated red hot before being sealed to a lucky slave girl’s face, burning her cruelly and dehumanizing her forever. Imagine she is then a condemned torture slave, with only a life of cruel suffering and torture and if the torturer is highly skilled, years of degradation and suffering… Nuns have a lifetime to perfect such skills and really prolong our suffering, and it can all be in the name of piety and devotion to the Holy Order.

Loinclothslave aka Sister Dismasia
Believe me ... You haven't seen anything yet ... That scene will be much improved later! When I add a metal bra I don't have yet and a chastity passport! And then you will see something!

Thanks to Loinclothslave for a very detailed feedback leaving no doubt the story is appreciated so far!! I hope I will receive more exciting feedback from other readers. .. :flipa: It is much easier to continue the story when you have a clear view of the readers opinion. I especially will be happy if some of the female readers will provide feedback.... :jump1:I also want especially the female readers to know that they can have a position in the story if it reflects their desires.

Finally, I can inform that when I have read the story agan and corrected the faults I have found in it, I wil upload in a pdf-version.

I wish you a nice day!

The missing nuns – part three

Opening remarks:

The story is purely fiction and the women are not from the real life. Please keep in mind that English isn't my first language and consequently, there might be faults and poor grammar in the story. Please try to keep focus on the story and not grammar faults. If you are narrative English writer, I will be happy to receive a proff-read and corrected version. I have corrected some fault in the two first parts and I will upload the total story in a pdf-version later.

I might have found a sub ready to play Abby in the story, but I still lack some information to introduce her. If she succeeds, you will have to accept that Sister Abby will change name.

Now just enjoy the story and provide med exciting feed-back. I have had some feeb-back but I need much more for continuing. It is very important that I feel it is appreciated as I loose the lust to write if nobody write me comments and feedback. I love feedback and the more detailed the better and I also love when especially women provide me feedback and tell me that my story makes them wet.. :)

Sister Abby is finally released form the enema bed.

The Abbess and Sister Jill and Sister Helga continued enjoying the show for a long time. Sister Abby went hysterical due to the pain but all attempts for making it stop were just useless. She was now screaming continuously in the hood and sweat was dripping from her hot body. Though it was not clearly feelable she thanked that she felt the spices decrease in strength and the burning feeling was reducing. She was just not sure if it was because her body went tired of expressing pain and she simply was getting used to the burning feeling. But she didn’t expect that to be the case.

But while she felt the burning feeling decrease, she couldn’t say the same about her urgent need to expel the fluid from her intestines. Her whole body was still cramping, and she tried the best to find a position making her relax but she simply didn’t find such a position.

The Abbess could see Sister Abby was about to get used to the pain and she knew it would be a disaster if she suddenly had a pain-limit beyond normal pain-limit. She asked Sister Helga and Sister Jill to stop the ordeal and throw her back to her cell. Make sure she still thinks she has been kidnapped and be sure she can’t remove the hood until you have left. Dress her in a heavy steel chastity belt to make any touching of her private parts impossible. I have found one you can use. The Abbess had picked a heavy belt from the dungeon, which she keeps behind locks in her office but now it made sense to let the two sadistic nuns have it as she didn’t need to keep it as a secret for them any longer. It was the type with a lock at both front and back so you could lock a dildo nicely in place in both holes.

“What… where did you find such a belt” both Sisters asked simultaneously

“I will explain later. Right now, you need to let the slut expel and lock the belt in her. I suggest you insert a Ginger fig in both holes before you lock the belt. “ the Abbess said laughing. “she won’t feel it bing inserted as she is on fire right now but just wait and see! She especially will notice the fig in her pussy as nothing has been added to her pussy yet” the Abbess said to the two evil sadists with a broad smile at her face.

Both Sister Jill and Sister Helga were laughing and Sister Jill quickly went to the kitchen and picked two large ginger pieces and prepared it for Sister Abby.

“Have you ever tried it inside you?” the Abbess asked the two women. They both shook their heads

“Try to put a tiny coating on your index finger and try it in both anus and vagina!” the Abbes ordered with a broad smile.

“But Abbess, won’t I burn like hell? I like to inflict pain, but I am so scared for pain myself” Sister Helga said.

“If you want to be Mistresses under my command you will need to know what you are doing to the victims and if you don’t know anything about the torture you inflict and they endure, it difficult to do it right and make the victim suffers without fainting” the Abbess instructed them. She had been reading a lot about inflicting pain to a human being as it made her excited. Now she could do it for real and it was so wonderful.

Both Sister Jill and Sister Helga coated their index finger with the ginger and put the finger in first their pussy and then the anus. The Abbess approved their index fingers before inserting it and she ordered them to add ginger again before putting the finger in their anus.

“It is not that bad” both nuns said

“Just wait! Your sensitive soft skin inside is about to absorb the ginger. In this area you have thousands of nerves ready to tell you they are in pain and burning” the Abbess said smiling while she was thinking that it would have been nice her to teel them that she coated the ginger with hot chilly while both Sister Jill and Sister Helga were inspected the chastity belt.

Suddenly both nuns were jumping around, and they put their hands between their legs to rub the ginger out.

“My advice is just to let it burn out itself! Touching your private parts will only make it worse! It is a small amount, and it will stop burning quickly. But now you know what Sister Abby are feeling and what she will feel again shortly” the Abbess said smiling. She enjoyed seeing them suffer a bit.

Sister Helga and Sister Jill went to the area with the trapped Sister Abby and they touched her gently making her aware she wasn’t alone any longer.

“mmmmm ssssstttoooouuuuppp mmmmm” she screamed in the hood.

Sister Helga just awarded her speaking with two hard strokes on the bare ass with the her whip.

“aaaaauuuuuuuuoooooooocchh, stooouppp” Sister Abby screamed again. The whipping increased her urgent need to expel.

Sister Jill and Sister Helga produced two large, black rubber aprons. They didn’t want to be soiled with Sister Abby’s shit or what you will call the solution in her intestines. They produced a large bucket, and they picked a chair with a hole in the middle they had made themselves. They released Sister Abby from the bed, and she was quickly strapped to the chair with the tube and the bulb for deflating the balloon hanging through the hole. The large bucket was placed below the hole and Sister Jill and Sister Helga discussed who would be the one pulling out the nozzle. They both knew what would happen when she had expelled the tube and the nozzle.

madisonsthewait_by_pyrosthenes1-d9exccn - Kopi.png
Sister Abby chained to the chair with an urgent need to expel and empty her guts.

“Let me try something” Sister Jill said acting like the skilful nurse. She took the rubber bulb and deflated the balloon inside Sister Abby’s rectum. Then she just waited and it took only seconds before Sister Abby had expelled the tube and nozzle and a steady stream of smelling liquid escaped her anus.

Sister Abby had never felt that relieved in her entire life. It felt so good getting rid of the fluid. It just continued and continued, and she really was surprised that a body could contain that much fluid inside. It didn’t burn that much any longer, but it was still a very cruel and humiliating solution for a woman to have trapped inside her intestines.

The Abbess had seen enough, and she wanted to move on and prepare the secret dungeon for Sister Helga and Sister Jill first visit. She was thinking it could be nice if all three of them had their own office at the place and she had noticed it would be possible to arrange in the guards and management area.

She asked Sister Helga and Sister Jill to join her, and she told them to end the isolation for Sister Abby. “I will enjoy her reaction when she is figged and have ginger in her vagina and belted” the Abbess said with a broad smile.

“Remember the plan and tell her that intruders had kidnapped her but the police by chance found her” the Abbes said and continued “When the fig and the gnger in her pussy have lost their strength you just give her a generous amount of sleeping pills and let her sleep for a couple of days. It will make it hard for her to focus on what has happened to her.”

“I will let a nurse visit her while she is sleeping. I just want to make sure everything is OK, and I have been in touch with a nurse from the State Mental Hospital and I have the feeling she will understand that we needed to punish Sister Abby. Now I just hope my gut feeling is correct because we need corporation with healthcare” The Abbes said.

Sister Abby felt how they unstrapped her and lifted her free of the chair. She still felt like her entire abdomen was on fire and she even felt like it had affected her vagina too. She felt like cold metal was touching her private parts and she could feel a broad steel belt surround her waist. Though she almost had lost feeling in her anus, she was sure she felt something being pushed up in her anus and she felt the same in her vagina. Then she felt how broad curved middle part of the belt was dragged very tight between her legs and she her some clicks indicating something was locked into place.
Chastity 2.jpg
Sister Abby wears this rusty chastity belt.

Sister Helga closed the two holes in the belt with the belonging locks. The belt also had both different butt plugs and different dildos as accessories. They decided to add the smallest butt plug to make sure she didn’t expel the ginger fig but they agreed that no dildo was necessary.

Sister Helga and Sister Jill dragged her back to the cell but the let the door remain open. They just chained her collar to a chain running from the ceiling. They wanted to be able to see her reaction to the ginger before they made it dark in her cell. Sister Abby was free in her cell save for the chain from her collar as they also uncuffed her.

Sister Abby was very exhausted, and the chain form the collar was just long enough to make it possible for her to sit on the floor. It was nice resting on the floor though the belt didn’t made it too comfortable. Then it began.

“Noooooooooooouuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, giiive me a break!!!” Sister Abby screamed in the hood. She desperately tried to touch her private parts with her hands and remove whatever was inserted inside her, but the belt was so tight between her legs that she couldn’t even put her little finger under the belt and into the area of her private parts. She tried to move the belt from the outside, but it just added to her pain and discomfort. She could feel the lock for her anus, and she had the feeling that it was possible to remove this part with the right key or tools. She tried to stand but nothing made the pain decrease in strength. It was like it just grew bigger and bigger.

Sister Abby suffered in her cell for what felt like ages to her but final the solution lost their strength. She had peed twice, but she had not been able to crab due to the butt plug though she really wanted for getting rid of whatsoever it was they had inserted in her anus.

Finding a nurse for the dungeon.

The Abbess faced problems finding the right nurse for the dungeon. She needed to find a very sadistic perverted nurse, who didn’t care about the sluts as long as they were kept alive. The Abbess wanted the nurse to regularly inspect the prisoners as well as she wanted her to be helpful during some of the ordeals if needed.

The Abbess had read about very evil nurses who helped during interrogation and severe punishment of prisoners. Their job simply was to keep the victims conscious and able to feel the pain. The best nurses for this job were nurses, who used the job to live out their own perverted fantasies and desires. Then the treatment really could be bizarre, degrading and extremely painful. Some of them also used the victims for medical experiments, for instance experiment with drugs keeping the victims conscious beyond normal limit or even make fainting impossible.
Nurse Ilsa.PNG
The picture of nurse Ilsa wearing her heavy rubber apron and long gloves.

The Abbes had been in contact with a nurse from the State Mental Hospital and during the conversation the Abbess asked her about how harsh and sophisticated treatment was allowed to be within legal right.

She noticed a change in her behaviour when she had this question and she even told how they sometimes exceeded legal borders of course not officially.

The nurse dropped her bag on the floor upside down, when they had almost completed the meeting, and everything feel out of the bag. The Abbes noticed a picture on the floor and the nurse noticed she had seen it.

“Well, it might look strange but treating mental patients also include psychological aspects. If the patient feel scared seeing the nurse they might decide to behave better. On the picture you can see me wearing a heavy rubber apron and very long rubber gloves. Try to imagine a mental patient misbehaving and you them threaten with coating Vaseline on the glove and force the whole arm into their rectum. It really can make them calm like a sheep! We do of course not do it for real” the nurse said and smiled.

The Abbess noticed the cold and exciting look in her eyes when explaining and she had the feeling she had had her arm up in the ass of a victim and more than one time.

The Abbess asked the nurse a personal question. “Do you attend SM-clubs. I might be wrong, but I have the feeling you like to dominate. We all have our secrets, and I can tell that even though I am an Abbess I still can feel excited when we need to do some punishment of the nuns.” the Abbess said.

First, she looked confused, but the Abbes had the feeling that the secret she about being excited during punishment helped.

“well, to be honest. I have tried but it is like the clubs are more for vanilla sex than hard punishment. I want to be much crueller that accepted in these clubs. But it is OK; you can just have your own fantasies at home” the nurse said smiling.

“Then, I will have to ask you one question; if you had the chance to be a part of something close to what you are dreaming about; would you then be interested?” The Abbess asked her.

“Can I be frank to you, but it remain our secret??”

“Yes” the Abbess answered very excited because she had the feeling, she had opened pandoras box and she was about to tell something she wanted to hear.

“I have a doctor friend. He is much older than me, but he is a true sadist. He told me that some countries still are using pretty hard torture and that they will pay quite a lot if you can provide them information about sophisticated torture leaving no marks and not traceable after the victim is released. It is dangerous peoples because they will kill you to keep it secret if you fool them. But his fantasy is to find a place for doing this research and he want me to be his nurse. It really excites me, but it also is dangerous. Until now we have just found true masochist on the Internet and agreed a cruel session with them. We never keep it within their limits but make them exceed. If they complain we just show them the contract they have signed and they realise they had not read it carefully enough. Until now it had worked without any problems and during these sessions, I really feel excited and horny” she said and blushed “Ohh what am I saying to an Abbess!” she apologised.

“You really don’t need to apologise! Give me some days and I might be able to offer you something better than you have tried before. But can you tell me the name and address of the doctor and provide me some information about the countries using torture, which you mentioned?” the Abbes said.

“No problem, if it can be the start of an exciting corporation, I have no problems telling you” the nurse said.

Testing the doctor and the nurse

The Abbes had called Sister Jil and Sister Helga for a meeting.

She first told them about the secret prison, but she asked them to be patient because some planning was going on.

“I think I have found the perfect nurse and doctor for our project but I will need to be sure. I told you that a true sadist know what type of pain he or she is inflicting and to which extent it can be used while still keeping the victim conscious. I have decided to test these two persons before we contract them. They will need to prove they are true sadist and beyond our limit.” The Abbess said.

“Here is my plan: we kidnap the doctor and the nurse and put them in restraints in different cells in the prison you soon will see. We make them believe that is is agents from the countries using torture for real and that they are pissed because they have the feeling they are more to vanilla sex that torture. Now they need to prove they are professionals and if they fail it is hard to predict their future but is surely won’t be pleasant.“ the Abbess said and continued

“If the really can make the victims suffer beyond anything seen before my plan is to let them have a couple of weeks with new slaves before we take over. Then our treatment will be like a vacation compared with what they just have experienced, and we just need to threaten with sending them back if they misbehave. What do you think?” the Abbess asked

“It is some kind of a plan but a good one. I don’t think we risk much and we will be sure we have found the right nurse and doctor. I just can’t wait to get started“ Sister Helga answered and Sister Jill agreed.

The missing nuns – part four

The first kidnapping and testing the doctor and nurse

Back
Top Bottom