In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would prefer that, or something that would have a similar slapping motion to the tongues, just not as cartoony. I don't necessarily like the most extreme of sadism, but I think the tongues might also be a bit too soft for this.
I think the idea is not inflicting pain, but over stimulation...how many times can you cum before your driven insane?

Whats your opinion guys, which scene of this two is more erotic for you?

Tabrett B.
View attachment 956729View attachment 956731View attachment 956730

Or

Jessica G.
View attachment 956727View attachment 956726View attachment 956728

Blond or Brunette?
The blonde has a nicer pillory and i like the way that soldier is standing right behind her..there would be nothing she could do to stop him lifting her skirts and taking his pleasure from her.. so in this case I prefer the first set of pics!

The feisty brunette is Australian actress Jessica Green as Talon in fantasy tv series 'The Outpost'
(she has the splendid line 'Of course I've got secrets. What woman hasn't?')

And the blonde is another Australian in another tv series, she's playing Cara in 'The Seeker'.

Whats your opinion guys, which scene of this two is more erotic for you?

Tabrett B.
View attachment 956729View attachment 956731View attachment 956730

Or

Jessica G.
View attachment 956727View attachment 956726View attachment 956728

Blond or Brunette?
My opinion is that the first stocks are better because the woman is more bent over and therefore forces her into a more sensual pose. Ready for a good whipping , for instance. Which do you prefer?
pi6.jpgpi7.jpgpi8.jpgpi9.jpgpi10.jpg

All the best,
Dafnees

The blonde has a nicer pillory and i like the way that soldier is standing right behind her..there would be nothing she could do to stop him lifting her skirts and taking his pleasure from her.. so in this case I prefer the first set of pics!

Gotta agree with Monty. Heaven forbid I should be locked into a pillory while still fully dressed, but if this happens I want to know someone will disrespect me enough to walk behind me and lift my skirt in order to have some fun with my bottom.

Back
Top Bottom