In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
The pillory is to my mind the most effective device for use. It may be uncomfortable but is very unlikely to damage or kill you. But it is secure, inescapable and means one is displayed in the most humiliating way, especially in public. And one can be used and be entirely helpless.
So true, and that’s why it is so beloved on this forum :enamorado:

The pillory is to my mind the most effective device for use. It may be uncomfortable but is very unlikely to damage or kill you. But it is secure, inescapable and means one is displayed in the most humiliating way, especially in public. And one can be used and be entirely helpless.
Also victim is under constant mental and physical pain
Good as an exercise for neck muscles

So true, and that’s why it is so beloved on this forum :enamorado:
Agreed. I like that there are various positions that quickly become a torture, that can be applied while you are busy elsewhere. No physical exertion required, just lock and
leave. :devil2:
Also a good holding device for other punishments to be inflicted, and for the torturer to collect his reward for his hard work afterwards.
I like the addition of a half horse to this set of stocks. Needs a narrower upper edge though.
1649655235712.png

And old (and pretty well done) video featured a pillory scene, starting at about the 23 minute mark. The gal is naked and gets savagely groped while in the pillory. Just one of the many humiliating things I'd like to have happen to me. :p

Yes, it's an older one from Inquistionlive, and also has a very nice suspension scene as well. One of their better ones imo.

Back
Top Bottom