Innocent Or Guilty?

Do your preference your victims to be guilty or innocent when the face their torture/crux/execution?

• Guilty

• Innocent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

Joker14

Magistrate
I did a thread once called consensual or non consensual, to see how people preferred there victims of crux,torture and execution. Consensual won. Today I was thinking of innocence and guilt.
In my opinion the most to least provocative is
1. Innocent who is consensual
2. Guilty who is non consensual
3. Guilty who is consensual
4. Innocent who is non consensual

Of course all scenarios are sexy but that's my innocent/guilty/consenual/non-consensual views what are yours?

Last edited:
I tend to always play the victim and am nearly always innocent, defiant, even rebellious until I have been tortured, humiliated and convinced that I have no choice ... and will only then willingly but sadly submit to my fate.

Last edited:
Yes, I generally see myself as 'innocent' by any just standard,
although I'm 'guilty' in the eyes of those who are crucifying me,
and the baying crowd, even if I'm really only guilty of being the person I am.

Here is a scenario to get you thinking
image.jpg image.jpg This is Heather (she IS guilty). She was a female warrior who was seen killing four of your people's soldiers on the battlefield as well as two fleeing female civilians. She is unrepentant and fights with guards and refuses to cooperate. She now faces capital punishment.
image.jpg image.jpg This is Aiden (she IS innocent). She has been accused of witchcraft and wrongly found guilty unable to defend herself against the rampent towns rich upper class. She now faces capital punishment.

One of them will now be publicly executed. Taken naked to the town square and raped by five soldiers before being stretched on the rack and whipped. Then hung upon a cross for 7 hours before being hung drawn and quartered.

In YOUR ideal fantasy what turns you on more, who deserves the punishment more, who would you see receive the punishment? Heather or Aiden?

View attachment 381182 View attachment 381183 This is Heather (she IS guilty). She was a female warrior who was seen killing four of your people's soldiers on the battlefield as well as two fleeing female civilians. She is unrepentant and fights with guards and refuses to cooperate. She now faces capital punishment.
View attachment 381184 View attachment 381185 This is Aiden (she IS innocent). She has been accused of witchcraft and wrongly found guilty unable to defend herself against the rampent towns rich upper class. She now faces capital punishment.

One of them will now be publicly executed. Taken naked to the town square and raped by five soldiers before being stretched on the rack and whipped. Then hung upon a cross for 7 hours before being hung drawn and quartered.

In YOUR ideal fantasy what turns you on more, who deserves the punishment more, who would you see receive the punishment? Heather or Aiden?
I'm Aiden, definitely. But Heather is only 'guilty' of fighting on the wrong side,
to her own people, she's no doubt a heroine.

Even if you had to let Heather go? You can imagine the fear and rage in Aidens eyes as the guilty woman is let free and she is left alone and naked to take her punishment.
well, I don't see myself in the position of passing judgement, I'm at the receiving end!
I think body type come into account to. The stronger women I like to imagine guilty and non consenual. The more delicate and petite women I like to imagine as innocent and consensual!
that's interesting - while I'm a 'consensual', masochist sub, and on the smaller side of average in build,
I think I'm quite strong physically and mentally - being a sub isn't just lying back and enjoying it,
it's a tough fight enduring whippings and torturings!

well, I don't see myself in the position of passing judgement, I'm at the receiving end!

that's interesting - while I'm a 'consensual', masochist sub, and on the smaller side of average in build,
I think I'm quite strong physically and mentally - being a sub isn't just lying back and enjoying it,
it's a tough fight enduring
indeed a tough innocent lass resisting her captors until the end when she becomes resind to her fate!

I would see Aiden crucified as the witch. But Heather must receive a worst fate. Maybe tit hanging in the square before being dismembered by horses? Her thick fit body being destroyed would be a joy plus there is no guilt as she is guilty!

"Guilty" and "Innocent" can be vague terms. In my story, "A Noble Death", the women are "guilty" of treason & heresy because they have spoken out for their beliefs. A Christian martyr on the cross is "guilty" of refusing to honor the gods of Rome. A runaway slave on the cross is "guilty" of having sought freedom. A dissident being torture by a fascist regime is "guilty" of opposing said regime. A witch being burned at the stake is "innocent" in our eyes, but "guilty" in the eyes of the law of their time. Although they might be "guilty" of making love potions, telling fortunes, performing abortions, they certainly never rode a broom & kissed Satan's ass. But, they confessed, so they a "guilty" according to the law.

I suppose it's these gray area guilty/innocent stories that appeal to me most.

"Guilty" and "Innocent" can be vague terms. In my story, "A Noble Death", the women are "guilty" of treason & heresy because they have spoken out for their beliefs. A Christian martyr on the cross is "guilty" of refusing to honor the gods of Rome. A runaway slave on the cross is "guilty" of having sought freedom. A dissident being torture by a fascist regime is "guilty" of opposing said regime. A witch being burned at the stake is "innocent" in our eyes, but "guilty" in the eyes of the law of their time. Although they might be "guilty" of making love potions, telling fortunes, performing abortions, they certainly never rode a broom & kissed Satan's ass. But, they confessed, so they a "guilty" according to the law.

I suppose it's these gray area guilty/innocent stories that appeal to me most.
Well said :)

View attachment 381182 View attachment 381183 This is Heather (she IS guilty). She was a female warrior who was seen killing four of your people's soldiers on the battlefield as well as two fleeing female civilians. She is unrepentant and fights with guards and refuses to cooperate. She now faces capital punishment.
View attachment 381184 View attachment 381185 This is Aiden (she IS innocent). She has been accused of witchcraft and wrongly found guilty unable to defend herself against the rampent towns rich upper class. She now faces capital punishment.

Wonderful thread, Joker!
In my ideal fantasy guilt or innocence plays little part, if any. I think it comes from the Catholic idea that we're all born in sin and guilty to begin with, so it's not really a question of one or the other. In my punishments, consent turns me on far more than non-consent and it's cousin, acceptance, always plays a part, especially if the girl is in the process of discovering her sexuality. When I write using myself for the victim, I may seem innocent and virtuous, but guilt and sinful are assumed.
This leads to a lot of stories about masochism and fantasies of self-inflicted tortures, if only little ones.

Even when there's a legal declaration of guilt and a legitimate process used in the story am I really innocent? Isn't a captured spy guilty and deserving of punishment?
Aiden receives the punishment because she seems more vulnerable!

Ooohhh - I forgot to ask. Do you have a pointer to where I might find the link to the consentual/non-consentual thread? Thank you, Joker!

I voted "Guilty." I envision reviving crucifixion for minor crimes in lieu of prison time and a record.

A hot woman who failed to pay speeding tickets can get offered "an alternative to prison." She takes it.

She is then taken to the site, stripped strip-searched, blindfolded and hands bound behind her back.

She is then marched to the Saint Andrew's Cross. She feels the manacles being undone...just as two other sets of hands grab her calves and ankles, lifting her as she struggles. But her struggles are no match for the strong, vise-like hands gripping her ankles. wrists, calves and forearms.

She feels herself being lifted then lowered...then she feels something padded but firm at the small of her back...then she feels her wrists and ankles being shackled.

Then the blindfold is removed. The light disorients her.

"Wha--"

"Your sentence is crucifixion."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she screams helplessly as hydraulics winch up the Saint Andrew's Cross.

She stops screaming when the cross is fully upright, the terrible agony of her full weight bearing down on her crotch taking the breath out of her.

Up-and-down-and-up-and-down-and-up-and down she repeatedly goes, her arm and leg muscles instinctively trying to relieve the sheer hell that is her crotch...only to have lactic acid kick in, begin to falter and abandon her downwards into that indescribable excruciating agony.

Then, something else is there besides the agony...something that is not unpleasant...something that grows stronger and stronger until it is more powerful than the agony.

All of a sudden, the woman's entire body and the Saint Andrew's Cross is rocked by the most powerful, thunderous orgasm she has ever experienced.

From that day on, this memory is her go-to image for masturbation.

Back
Top Bottom