INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
I tend to agree with you, but there is an interesting aspect to consider when an interrogation is happening in front of several unknown people. I'm specifically talking about the shame element, the mocking the victim is subjected to - for example the comments about physical appearance and helplessness - and the sexual threat that a group of people implies.
Yes. Knowing people can see your body responding to the torture make for embarrassment and shame. Some torture makes you respond sexually even if you are trying not to feel that way. Imagine having a forced orgasm in front of onlookers . In our BDSM classes we attempt to induce those to add to the entertainment and as a form of degradement for the subject. Believe me, it is a lot less cruel than some things I have seen at BDSM parties

Yes. Knowing people can see your body responding to the torture make for embarrassment and shame. Some torture makes you respond sexually even if you are trying not to feel that way. Imagine having a forced orgasm in front of onlookers . In our BDSM classes we attempt to induce those to add to the entertainment and as a form of degradement for the subject. Believe me, it is a lot less cruel than some things I have seen at BDSM parties
In most interrogations where torture is used, humiliation is part of it since the victim is naked and either tied or handcuffed and completely naked and vulnerable, at the mercy of the sadistic interrogators. Is this what you see as well?

Electric shocks always makes them talk ;)

bdsmlr-269822-Nr5WRY2YqS.gif
Why the old Tucker Telephone in the Arkansas State Prison was such an effective punishment
Men at Tucker were always punished with permanent impotence after getting their dicks shocked like that with the infamous Tucker Telephone

Interrogations are awesome. In fact, while they're not my main fetish/fantasy (that would be lifelong slavery), I rank it above crux, because it emphasizes the utter helplessness of the captive and the knowledge that anything can and will be done to make her suffer until her tormentor is satisfied.

A good interrogation scene, I think, should be intimate. There shouldn't be more people involved other than the interrogator and his victim. I suppose you can have other people involved to restrain her, place electrodes or other torture devices on the victim, or so on, but I feel the interrogator can do that himself, and having just the two involved creates a sense of perverse intimacy, in which secrets - and I don't mean state secrets or whatever she's interrogated for - are revealed, a certain relationship slowly builds between them.

Other elements that contribute, in my opinion, to a great interrogation scene:

Electricity and plenty of it. Yes, there are other tortures, but electricity is so brutal and terrifying, you instinctively empathize with the victim. All of us know what it's like, even if only for static shocks. We can take that horrible sudden pain and, in our mind, enlarge and lengthen it, and we understand what the victim is going through.

The victim being gagged in the beginning, and for long stretches of time, while she is being tormented. She should understand that she is being shown what can be done to her right from the start, and perhaps make her wonder if her captors even intend to ask her any questions, or are just taking sadistic advantage of their ultimate power over her.

The interrogator being calm, cool, and collected at all times. He shouldn't have to yell - she is at his mercy and isn't going anywhere. She should be the one desperate to get it over with. Whether he is enjoying himself or just putting in a day's work, he's not under any pressure. Rather he is the one inflicting the pressure. Even if and when the two become closer and her personal life are revealed to him, he should stay focused and not say too much. Just ask pointed questions and occasionally make an observation that makes the victim doubt herself and everything she thought she knew about life.

Electric interrogation scenes are some of my favorites. I have many electric pain-play toys and often do such scenarios (safely) with sub partners of mine. Some of the most intense scenarios are where the sub is actually innocent and has no idea what she is being accused of. Tortured while absolutely innocent and unaware of why you are being interrogated is next level. It takes helplessness to a new level when there is zero way out, and she knows that the pressure is just going to get more and more intense to safeword.

@westernspirit at Fet

Back
Top Bottom