It’s Good to be the Duke!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
Shamelessly stolen with minor edits from a posting on Bring Out the GIMP (Girls in Merciless Peril) http://ralphus.net/special/stories/moreauthors/ there listed as “Alice”, by Ed

It’s Good to be the Duke!

Featuring Barbara Karlson and Duke Geoffrey Chaucer (with Wardress Erika von Heim and Lady Katherine (Kathy))

The plot to murder Duke Geoffrey Chaucer failed and most of the killers themselves were now dead. As the Duke’s agents rounded up suspects, other scores were settled. Barbara Karlsson had unwisely refused the advances of the Sheriff. Now he easily induced a suspect to name her as a plotter. Wailing her ignorance and innocence, the beautiful young woman was taken to the ducal Keep. A day later, frantic with fear, she was brought to a luxurious waiting room to face the Duke still wearing the black and red dirndl dress she had on when the soldiers dragged her from her home. Standing at her side was a strong, blond-haired woman with a cruel look on her face, the ducal Wardress, Erika, a German. Another woman, Lady Katherine, Baroness of Newfoundland, a pretty brunette noblewoman, sat with him on a long low couch.

"I have reviewed your situation, Barbara Karlsson, and believe that you may, may I say, be innocent of the illegal plot against my life." His eyes drank in the pert beauty of the woman standing before him. She was mid-height, with a cute round face, but what he found himself drawn to, as always, were the two bulges on her chest filling the white under blouse. The low-cut front of the skirt was designed to lift them this way.
61tBlqUrKnL.jpg
Reluctantly lifting his eyes, he admired her hair; draping to her shoulders it was brown but with a dose of dark red highlights. It added a delicate shade to contrast and highlight the cream white of her skin. Skin such as hers would display the marks of the whip beautifully. Geoffrey congratulated himself again on his plan for her. "So rather than simply sending you to the death that awaits all traitors, I have decided to be generous. You will face an ordeal of my choosing. If you pass it, you will have proved your innocence to me and be free to go. Fail and I will assume that you are guilty and I will have you executed. And you know assassins are publicly boiled to death.

"Here is your choice, Miss Karlsson: You shall be stripped naked to the waist. You yourself will expose your body this way. Once so displayed, you must accept twenty strokes from the whip over the bared front of your body. You will not be tied in any way, but must raise your hands above your head and arch your back to present your front for every stroke. Following each, I will turn over this glass," he indicated a small hourglass sitting on the low table beside him, "giving you one minute to make ready for the next stroke. If you fail to have your hands and arms above your head and out of the way once the minute is done, or touch yourself following any lash to soothe your flesh, you will earn an additional stroke to be administered after the first twenty are done. I expect some screams, but if they hurt my ears, you will earn another extra stroke. Fail to meet the requirements I have described through all the strokes and you will be consigned to the dungeons and there given into the hands of my executioners for punishment prior to your boiling. I need not tell you the death given to traitors is not an easy or a quick one. No, do not answer yet. First you must take a stroll through the lower rooms—just to, ah, fully appreciate the potential consequences of your decision. Erika, take our guest down for a short tour of the lower chambers. Make sure she sees the executioners at work, not just the casual punishments."

Barbara felt the blond-haired woman take her elbow and she followed numbly beside her. The wardress led Barb out of the fine room and then down, down, down many stairs to a heavy iron door. Erika pounded on it. A peephole slid open, then the door itself swung back and Barb was pushed roughly inside. She heard the door guard bolt the door behind her.

She found herself in a dank antechamber. Two corridors led off from it in opposite directions. Immediately upon entering, she heard screams and piteous moans of souls in unspeakable torment floating through the corridors. Erika came up before her and grabbed her hair at the nape, bending her head back to look into her face. "I would have you sent here now, bitch, and given nude to the royal executioners for their bloody work, but Lord Chaucer wishes to give you a chance. Very well, let this excursion show you what awaits below if you fail your test. But you must learn to fully appreciate what being naked down here really means—and for that, you must be exposed yourself. Remove your blouse! The dress can stay for the moment, but I want that shirt off. Now, bitch! The Duke is waiting for you!"

Barbara saw no escape. The single door was bolted and locked and Erika was much the stronger. She reached up to slide the black shoulder straps off to the sides and then her small fingers went slowly, but steadily to work on the buttons of the white blouse beneath, starting at her neck. One after another, they opened until the final button parted and Erika could see the line of living white flesh between the fabric sides. Barbara looked up, pleading silently before continuing, but there was no pity in Erika's dark eyes. She slipped the thin cotton off her arms and dropped it to her feet, momentarily stripped to the waist. Then the shoulder straps slid up over her shoulders again, but she couldn't lower her arms, crossing them across her chest to cover it. Erika would have none of it. “Drop those arms, bitch! Your notions of modesty have no place here! Drop them, I say!” Barbara tentatively did as she was ordered. Both cheeks immediately blushed to announce her embarrassment at the way she was now exposed. The front of the dirndl pushed up against the bottoms of her now bared titties, lifting the firm globes prominently on her chest while the bright black and crimson fabric made the full globes above appear even more milky white. Erika next bound Barbara's arms overlaid and crossed behind her back, hands on elbows, pulling the arms back and forcing the beautiful feminine gourds to stick out even further. Lastly, she pulled Barbara's hair behind and tied it into a single tail down the back of her neck. Then she walked around to examine her handiwork. The wardress smiled at the sight. Her Duke relished seeing young female breasts suffering under the lash and this little slut sported a pair of beauties. And she, Erika, would have the enviable task of flogging them. First, though, she would see to it that the prisoner came to fully appreciate the horrors of failure. Erika gave her a push down the right-hand corridor.

“Those doors down the other way are just holding cells and the physician maintains his surgery at the end. We keep him busy. No prisoner is permitted to die before the full punishment has been administered, but sometimes the executioners get a little overzealous in their work and the physician must heal the criminals so they may receive the full sentence. Now let's get started; the actual work lies this way.”

The tour was a trip through a hell the girl could scarcely believe as she was shown the dread activities. Room after room, tableau after lurid tableau, she was made to view the hideous punishments inflicted in the lower dungeon. There was no single Torture Chamber; every door opened upon its own pit of suffering. There were a few men, but mainly women here, all tightly bound to various demonic engines of torment. All, she saw, had first been stripped naked to make even the most private parts of their bodies available to the ghastly instruments of torture, and all had their arms and legs tied or chained to prevent their understandable efforts to protect those parts from the pitiless instruments. No abuse was too intimate or too extreme in their pursuit of bringing endless and intolerable agony to the helpless victims. Blood flowed from crushed and shredded flesh. Countless hard red welts stripped bare vulnerable skin.

Never had Barbara imagined that such ghastly human suffering could engender sexual arousal, but almost everywhere she was made to look, the executioners were naked as their prisoners, often sporting huge erections, and active rape was commonplace. The raping was bad enough, but Barbara Karlsson was truly appalled to see the special fiendish attentions the mainly male executioners applied to the bared sex organs of their female prisoners. The captives' legs were always spread wide to reveal the private parts between, exposing them to be beaten raw and bloody, or seared with flame and red-hot iron. Barbara could only imagine that hellish pain; she had once touched a hot stove as a small child and remembered the pain in her burned fingertips—and that had been less than a second's touch!---how much worse it must be to feel a slim rod glowing dull-red with heat pressed long and sizzling against that most delicate feminine flesh. She was thankful that her own slit was hidden, but still intensely aware of the way her lovely breasts sat naked and exposed on her chest.

The Duke had ordered twenty strokes over the bared front of her body as her "test". Barbara was no fool and knew that her tits had been bared to make them available for the torment such an order doubtless meant, but the horrors she had seen inflicted on the bared chest melons of the female captives down here chilled her blood. With her twin beauties thrust out high above her dress and her arms bound behind her back, she was terrified at her utter helplessness to protect them from the horrors in these rooms, and she had also noticed the bald lustful way the Torturers examined her bared breasts, as if already thinking about how they abuse them. But the Duke had said that her hands would be free during the ordeal. There was that, at least. Surely nothing could be worse than being tightly bound and totally naked—defenseless--while these fiends attacked her poor nude body with their whips, irons, blades, and pincers.

Erika had been following Karlsson's growing terror with amusement. “Alright, bitch, back upstairs with you,” releasing her arms.

When Erika returned with pretty Barbara in tow, Duke Chaucer noted two major changes in her: Most obvious and welcome, of course, were the two lovely naked breasts sticking out from the top of her dirndl dress. The globes were every bit as lush and splendid as their bulges under the blouse had promised and he felt a delicious twitch in his loins at the sight. The other change was the look of haunted terror now in place of the earlier defiance in her eyes. He was not surprised. After the horrors she had just witnessed, the wench now understand why she should fear being naked in their hands. Especially when the naked parts were her young female breasts. Good, time to get started.

"So what is it to be, girl? Present yourself for twenty strokes of the lash, here and now, only bare to the waist—or I will condemn you to a painful death in the chambers below, naked as the day you were born?"

"I... I'll do it. I'll do it!" Barbara's voice was close to panic. "I'll take your challenge, I'll do it, I'll do it!"

"All right then," Geoffrey said, "let's get started. Drop your dress down to your hips, girl, you must be completely bare to the waist for the test. Erika, secure her ankles, would you? I don't want the wench to turn her back—certainly not with such an intriguing front to play with." The female wardress went down to her knees and quickly tied the girl's feet a yard apart to rings set in the floor for this very purpose. This would keep her facing the Duke throughout the ordeal, although her arms would be free. Numbly, Barbara's hands reached behind her for the back laces, tugging them open. In a moment, the laces were open and the dress top hung loose on her body. The Duke and his lady both leaned forward, eyes bright, and he gestured sharply with his hand. Get on with it, wench, the hand said, peel the top all the way down. There would be no escape, no reprieve. Resigned, she looked down again and slipped the straps off her shoulders and let the patterned red and black fabric float down. Feeling a sudden chill as her torso was exposed, Barbara hugged herself. Again, the hand gestured, upward this time, insistent, and she obeyed, raising her hands up above and behind her head. Erika grabbed the waistband of the girl's scarlet dress and tugged it a bit further down until it caught over her hips, baring her abdomen a hand's-span below the cute dimpled navel. Now the lovely girl stood vulnerable and helpless before them, arms raised and gloriously nude to the waist.

To be continued

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbara Karlson had unwisely refused the advances of the Sheriff.

One of these days I’m going to do something wise for a change ... :rolleyes:

"So rather than simply sending you to the death that awaits all traitors, I have decided to be generous. You will face an ordeal of my choosing. If you pass it, you will have proved your innocence to me and be free to go. Fail and I will assume that you are guilty and I will have you executed. And you know assassins are publicly boiled to death.

Hardly what I’d cal a win-win arrangement :confused:

Erika came up before her and grabbed her hair at the nape, bending her head back to look into her face. "I would have you sent here now, bitch, and given nude to the royal executioners for their bloody work, but Lord Chaucer wishes to give you a chance.

Geeze...where did they drudge her up from? :eek:

"I... I'll do it. I'll do it!" Barbara's voice was close to panic. "I'll take your challenge, I'll do it, I'll do it!"

Uh oh ... here we go ... :facepalm:

Duke 2

Geoffrey smiled lustfully at the sight. The girl's exposed torso was awesome in its lush feminine perfection. Her hips were generous beneath the skirt, and tapered in sharply above it to a small waist. Barbara was breathing deeply in fear and shame, an action that set her ribs into periodic high relief as she sucked in air. The action also made the globes above shimmy in a most eye-catching way and the Duke stared avidly. The bare breasts perched high and proud on the deep ribcage, fine twin bulges of soft white skin the shape of ripe pears. Each was crowned with a broad rose-pink disk. These, in turn, peaked in their centers to delicate buttons.

Seeing their gaze, Barbara's hands instinctively dropped down to try to hide her tender tits from sight, but Duke Geoffrey would have none of this attempt to maintain her modesty. "Raise your hands again, my dear. All the way above your head. Oh yes, and arch your back this time. We'll get around to your pretty titties soon enough, but I want them to stick out right from the start.” With horrified trepidation, Barbara obeyed, lifting her hands up again toward the ceiling. Soon both twitching little hands were up high, far away from where they wanted to be: protecting her delicate chest globes. Then she gradually arched her back until the two white beauties thrust out toward the seated nobles invitingly. “Yes, that's it. Ah, they are exquisite. You see, Kathy?” he addressed the woman. “Didn't I promise you an afternoon of rare entertainment?! Erika, take your place. I am eager to begin!"

The wardress moved to Barbara's right side. The pretty girl was terrified to see that she was holding a cruel-looking strap, two feet of supple flat leather attached to an equal length handle of oak. The demonic instrument could accommodate both hands and delivered a furious stinging slash with every blow, but wouldn't rip the skin. It was the perfect tool for introducing a pair of soft female breasts to the pain of the whip. There were holes drilled through the leather, a refinement that not only added to its speed through the air, and so the sting it imparted, but could also produce hideously painful little blisters on the skin should the flogger desire.

Barbara's arms had drooped a bit at Erika's preparations, but Duke Chaucer merely gestured again and the hands went back up. Looking at Lady Katherine, Barbara was deeply embarrassed, but fought to hide it. In truth, she had been astonished to see that the obviously high-born woman would be a witness to her ordeal and was surprised that her presence was even more discomfiting than the man's. I won't cry, she resolved. The cute young woman squared her shoulders, staring at the two nobles proudly, and steadied her hands high above. Geoffrey stared at her meaningfully until she remembered and slowly arched her back again, fearfully conscious of the way this position forced her tender bare breasts up and forward toward the lash. Erika saw the Duke nod and looked back to the standing beauty. WhissssSSWACKK! The pliant leather strap curled over her belly and around her waist so the tip bit viciously into her tender side just above the hip.

Determined to maintain her dignity, Barbara stopped the scream of pain behind her clenched teeth, but only just! The sting was like a band of fire and she couldn't stop her hands from flying down to try to soothe the hurt. Only at the last moment did she remember his rule and stop before she touched herself. The lovely girl trembled as she fought to endure the hot throbbing hurt. As she watched, Duke Geoffrey turned the glass over and the sand started falling. Lady Katherine just sipped her wine, but her eyes glittered.

All too soon, the last grain fell through the glass's waist and it was time for Barbara's second stroke. Her little fists had dropped down to the level of her shoulders, but now they went back up toward the ceiling. Again, her back slowly bent backward, forcing her naked breasts out toward her tormentors. Erika took aim and swept the strap over the girl's taut ribcage just above the concave stomach. Uhnnh, oh that stung! Again, she was able to keep her hands from grabbing her ribs and soothing the bitterly painful tingle there. She looked up and saw that the glass was already turned and running. Oh, God, no! no! no!

WhissssSSSSACKTT! This lash was a rising horizontal cut that burst across her naked breasts for the very first time, punishing both bulging white under curves and setting the globes into a wild dance on her chest. "Aaaaaahhhhhh," Barbara hissed, her little hands flying down to cup the throbbing globes before she could stop them. Oh, the pain, the pain! She knew that these fiends were going to whip her tits eventually, but that knowledge did little to prepare her for the shocking agony of the first slap there. Her beauties were rich in erotic sensitivity and now this man was having them whipped!

She saw him turn the minute glass over again—and then saw something even more disconcerting. After Erika's last stroke, the Lady Katherine had set down her wine and untied the cord holding the Duke's gown together and was now drawing the sides apart, one after the other. In a moment, and while Barbara watched, still rubbing her tits, the brunette flipped the last flap over and the Duke was exposed below the waist. Barbara was shocked to see that the man was naked under the robe, but there was no mistaking the large rod of flesh now exposed. Already stimulated by the sadistic thrill of watching her bare her torso and take the first strokes, the added delight of feeling his penis bared to the lurid tableau made it even harder, rising from his loins in a series of twitches as if with a life of its own. The Duke saw Barbara's shocked gaze and smiled. "Brazen bitch, aren't you, Miss Karlsson? Yes, my dear, I am enjoying your performance immensely, as you can see. I hope you enjoyed your look, because it will cost you. See, the glass is empty already and your hands are still down. That's another extra stroke on top of the one for comforting your titties."

He laughed at the sudden look of horror in her eyes as realization hit, then her hands flew from her chest and up high, her back arching quickly. As the girl's tits reached their point of greatest protrusion, Erika struck instantly with the whip, a bitter smack to both upper curves just above the rosy aureoles. Caught completely by surprise, a sharp squeal of pain escaped her control. Her hands dropped again, but she caught them just above the heaving mounds, frantic to soothe them, but afraid to add more strokes to her ordeal. Despite what he had said, she hadn't expected him to go after her tits so soon. Of course, now that she had seen the Duke's sex respond to her torment there, she knew that the poor tender globes would be destined for more than their fair share of the pain. She had only received four lashes so far, so sixteen—no eighteen!--more before this hideous challenge was over. She didn't know how she would survive the ordeal, but she must! The price of losing control completely, of being unable to raise her hands that one final time was too ghastly to consider.

Geoffrey flipped the glass and leaned back. Kathy had reached out one slim hand just as Erika struck again, her fingers curling around his naked penis to stroke lightly up and down the shaft. His eyes slitted with pleasure at the erotic caress. He was watching Barbara's desperate contortions with lusty interest. This one was strong and proud, but he was patient. Between whip and will the whip had never lost. And he preferred his sport to last a long time. Kathy's deft fingers were creating delicious sensations in his sex; sensations he knew from past experience would only grow more intense and more delicious as the evening progressed until it culminated with a rousing fuck.

Barbara looked between the falling sand and the noblewoman's lurid masturbation, terrified. That her pain was bringing him such obvious pleasure was abhorrent to her, but at least he wasn't raping her. Let the brunette bitch play with him if it would spare her that indignity. But for now, there were other concerns . . .

HisssSWAPPT! "Uhnnnnnn." Erika left the tits this time, blasting a red line just beneath, across the taut ribcage again. WhisssSWACKK! "Haaaaaaaah." This vicious snap swept around the narrowest point of her waist, again stinging the soft curved side. HissSWACKT! "Oh. Oh. Oh!" Erika went back to the thrusting bare breasts with the eighth, a diagonal cut that curled across the right's underside and sent the flat end directly over the left's middle, flattening the sensitive budding teat into the aureole. This time, pretty Barbara couldn't stop her hands, both diving to protect and quiet the shrieking nerves in her poor pap. Even as she tried to gentle it, she could feel the naked nipple swell with blood, growing hot, harder, and bigger.

On the divan, Kathy continued her lissome genital play, teasing Geoffrey's scrotum with her nails and sliding her fingers softly up and down the now oak-hard rod. He kept one hand near the crude timer while he sipped at a goblet of wine with the other. A warm sexual pleasure flowed through his loins. He had come to relish these darkly lurid sessions of sadistic play and relaxed under the noblewoman's luscious masturbation. Lady Katherine had been his companion during a few of these affairs and knew how to keep him in throbbing erection without bringing him to ejaculation before he was ready. The one time she had failed, he had his executioners strip her naked and tie her to a chair, then he had tormented her with a slim skewer and candle for heating it. He pricked her all over her body, never deep so there had been little blood, but the agony had been hideous and she had learned her lesson. In truth, she had come to enjoy these little interludes almost as much as the man obviously did, feeling her own sex grow hot and moist during the hideous torments. If she did a particularly good job, he would allow her to go to the dungeon with one of his maid servants to pleasure her and she discovered how much fun it was to inflict the pain herself. She didn't really care if her victim was male or female; their suffering (and the servant's tongue) was sufficient to provide her with a powerful climax.

The ninth punished Karlsson’s flat belly just below the cute navel, but the tenth returned to the girl's upper torso, angling across the left mound so the final inches bit into the sensitive armpit, drawing a sharp gasp of pain. Number eleven found both jutting naked breasts again, slapping the delicate lower curves viciously and just catching the bottom semicircles of her nipples. So sharp was this fresh pain that her hands flew down again, soothing the fierce stinging before she could stop herself.

"Hold, Erika," the Duke ordered. He rose from the divan and approached the shaking girl, his hard, heavy sex protruding from his robe and wobbling obscenely. He imperiously waved her arms up again. Moving in, he peered closely at the embarrassed wench's whip-streaked nude torso. The soft white skin of her breasts showed the broad darkening welts to fine advantage and her upper body carried a glistening sheen of sweat although the room was cool. Enduring such cruel torment was hard work. He cupped the left globe lightly, rewarded by Barbara's sharp gasp of pain. He fondled the silky gourd as a lover would. The welts were hot and down their center at the end small, darker blisters stood out hard against his fingertips and he felt the pleasure as a warm sexual throb in his groin. He looked into her beautiful eyes, relishing the hurt and shame he saw there.

"I knew these lovely mounds would be supremely sensitive when I first saw them, you know. Having them whipped must hurt terribly. Still, it would seem that you have stood up rather well under your ordeal. So far. Only four extra strokes earned; that's very good, you know. I admire your strength. I can't think of when I've enjoyed one of these challenges as much. You take the lash beautifully, Barbara, and I am eager to see more.”

The Duke went back and sat down. He spread the wings of his cloak to again expose the heavy root of his sex. The Lady Katherine refreshed his wine goblet. "Oh, by the way,” he said, “the next few lashes will be with the dog-whip. I wouldn't want you to grow complacent." He smiled.

All too soon, the last grain fell through the glass's waist and it was time for Barbara's second stroke.

A helpful suggestion, if I may, sir:

BUY A BIGGER GLASS ... PERHAPS, LIKE A FIVE MINUTER! :rolleyes:

So far. Only four extra strokes earned; that's very good, you know. I admire your strength. I can't think of when I've enjoyed one of these challenges as much. You take the lash beautifully, Barbara, and I am eager to see more.”

OH SHIT! :facepalm:

Duke 3

What?! The dog-whip! Barbara heard a wicked pop to her side and looked over to see Erika testing the new whip near her. It was a beastly weapon, three feet of finely braided leather that tapered to a thin split tip. The tall wardress swept the new scourge into a whistling overhead circle that terminated in another explosive pop. Erika smiled over at her and her eyes flicked down to the aching chest mounds. Barbara caught the glance. The braided whip looked vicious and she could only imagine what kind of hideous pain it was capable of inflicting. Her poor titties already burned with heat from the brutal strapping they had just endured and she instinctively knew that this new lash would administer a pain even more harsh. She didn't have long to wait. Geoffrey gestured with his hand again. Arms up and chest out, it said. She vaguely noticed that Kathy had taken advantage of the Duke's inspection trip to drop the top of her dress as well, exposing her lush feminine torso for his caresses. Then Barbara grabbed her hands together behind her neck, and bent her back to once again present her naked upper body to the pain.

HisssSSSWICKKT! The thin braided whip whistled through the air and curled around Barbara's torso, a hand's-span beneath the jutting tits and abrading the skin over her taut ribs. The girl's hands dropped immediately, but she was able to keep them from reaching the stinging line. Oh God, this whip was much worse! The strap stung, but nothing like the thin red line of fire that this thing cut across her skin.

These next ones would be bad, really bad, especially when they went inevitably back to her high round breasts. And they would, soon, of that she was sure. The Duke's insistent phallus told her plainly that this entire onerous ordeal was being conducted solely for his enjoyment, and that meant that her poor tits were going to feel the lash again and often. But what could she do? Barbara's proud chest globes already throbbed with hot pain, but she couldn't let him send her to the bloody rooms below where the executioners would strip her nude and torture every part of her body.

She saw the sand running out already and raised her hands up again. Geoffrey enjoyed the way the girl's tits lifted on her ribcage, from plump and round to taut and thrusting. One more lash carved her belly and then, WissssSSSICKTTT! Erika slashed up hard with the thin whip, lifting Barbara's right globe high on her chest and biting deep into the soft lower bulge. Both naked titties shook wildly as the girl's torso jerked in place. She clutched her hands tightly together in front of her face, desperate to soothe the aching gourd, but terrified of earning another one of these horrid strokes. But oh, the beastly pain! WhissSSSICKKT! “AAAHHH! AAAHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHH!” The girl sucked in air with great heaving breaths, concentrating on keep her hands away from her body. Then she heard the man chuckle and looked up to see him smiling and pointing at the hourglass. The top was empty. “NOOO--” she jerked her arms up. WhisSICKKTT! “OWWWWWW! OW! OW! OW!” Two more bitter tit strokes, both harsh horizontal cuts that punished both of Barbara Barbara's jutting bare breasts just above and below the turgid nipples. She somehow managed to keep her hands from cupping the aching globes after those two blows, but the next flew straight across the proudest points of her chest, stinging both nude nipples and teats cruelly and she couldn't, just couldn't stop from trying to ease the fierce burn in the tender paps. Another added lash for that weakness.

Kathy had been keeping one hand busy between the Duke's legs, playing with the heavy sack, but now she slid to the floor in front of him. She took his right hand and placed it on her left breast, then she gripped the other so the two of them held her lush breasts together around him. Then she sinuously arched her torso up and back against his loins. The soft flesh between her mounds captured his rigid naked penis, fucking him between the silky curves. The man moaned in pleasure at the exquisitely erotic sensation. Ah, the joys of power!

WhissSSICKT! A hard, diagonal slash crossed the under-curve of Barbara's right globe, continuing to once again bite the pert left teat bitterly. Barbara's hands dropped and fluttered about her chest, but rose up again without soothing herself. Erika drew back her arm, but the girl dropped her arms fiercely. "No!" Barbara hissed, "No, I get the full minute, damn you! I get all the sand!"

Duke Geoffrey laughed out loud. "Listen to the little lawyer, will you? She’s quite the complainer! Oh, but of course you get the full minute. How foolish of me. See, there's the glass. Not much left, but you have your minute." He was still amused and chuckling when the grains ran down and the girl tried to lift her hands away from her heaving breasts. The extra time only made the horror of anticipation worse. Still, she managed to get them up, little fists hard on her shoulders, elbows high. "Tits out, out all the way, you hear me?" Barbara's slim back slowly arched. SCRICKT! The lash smacked across both aching mounds just at the lower edges of her aureoles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AH! AH!" For the first time, Barbara's cries rang out loud and raw. Tears ran from her eyes and her hands fluttered about her chest like little birds; desperate to comfort her burning turrets but terrified of earning another stroke. She had already earned six extra and still had two more to endure before her twenty were done.

The next cut of the dog-whip laid a hot line of pain across Barbara's flat belly and the pointed tip cracked fiercely against the thin sensitive skin of her left side, ripping a tiny hole that started beading blood. The lovely beauty hissed loudly in response. Thank God, the harpy finally left her throbbing naked breasts, but that bitter sting on her side still hurt atrociously. Without thinking, she reached down there to touch it and was horrified to see the bright blood on her fingers. She was still looking when she heard the man clear his throat and saw that the glass had run out. No! Her hands had scarcely risen above her shoulders when the savage little whip burst over her left breast so the tip could reach into the armpit and rupture one of the hard blue vesicles left from the strap.

“HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! OW! OW! OW! OW!” she cried. Her arms dropped and the right reached across her chest to cup it. Chaucer chuckled, amused by the way her little feet danced up and down against the cords holding them apart.

“Ahem . . .” Barbara looked up to see the Duke smiling at her. She jerked her arms down, like a guilty child caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Still, she knew that this stage of her ordeal was over when she saw Erika return the dog-whip to its hook. She sucking in air loudly as she fought the horrible pain radiating through her heaving torso and her rapidly heaving ribcage set the fine, high-perched globes jiggling on her chest in a most lascivious way, but she was helpless to control them. Her breathing slowed after a moment and she tried to take on a defiant expression, proud that she had not broken. She knew she still had the extra strokes to endure, but she felt sure she could do it.

The Duke chuckled; he had seen this before and decided it was time to play his next trick on the girl. He stood and walked up to her. The pretty girl could only stand, shivering in agony and shame, arms twitching impotently at her sides, while Geoffrey's hands wandered over her naked upper torso. The entire bared female chest was slick and shiny with the heavy sweat of enduring the Duke's sexual torture. The man felt the hot pleasure ripple through his penis as he fondled the girl's welted nude breasts. She moaned in agony when he examined the tiny scarlet blisters at the ends of the inch-wide strap weals and the hard, darker welts the dog-whip had left across her soft flesh. He moved up closer and lightly rubbed his thumbs back and forth across her nipples, brushing the aching swollen teats side to side and drawing fresh groans of pain. "I know it hurts, hurts badly, doesn't it? You would do anything to spare yourself more of the painful whipping. By my count you have nine more to go.”

“Nine? No, it can't be! Surely not that many! No. No . . .”

“I'm afraid so, Miss Barbara. You only had six, but then you touched your side on the next to last stroke and hugged yourself after the final one—and I found your scream louder than it should have been—so that makes nine.” Nine. Nine more. Barbara nearly fainted at what that meant and sagged into his hands. He propped her back up.

“A daunting thought, isn't it, Miss Karlsson?” he crooned. “Well, I have an offer for you. Something I want you to think about. If you agree to let me touch your body twice with hot needles, I will subtract five of your remaining strokes. The choice is yours, of course. Two touches for five lashes. Otherwise, you take every stroke, and this time with the Malacca cane. It is a most fearsome instrument, I can assure you. Only if you agree, you must agree to both! If you change your mind about the second touch, you will get all the remaining lashes. Well, what say you?”

Barbara stood shaking, her mind fevered. The Duke just waited, continuing to fondle her naked upper body. She knew that the touch of hot steel would be ghastly, but it couldn't, just couldn't, be worse than the cruel beating of her aching nude chest. Her soft female torso was raging with the pain of strap and whip and now the cane. As if to punctuate her thoughts, Erika slashed the new instrument through the air to her left and it made a vicious sound. She instinctively knew that they had saved the worst for last—the cane promised even more pain than the vicious little dog-whip, but the choice between the rod and the hot needles was still a hideously difficult one. And, it was damn hard to think while his hands played with her body.

Duke Geoffrey laughed out loud. "Listen to the little lawyer, will you? She’s quite the complainer!

Really? :confused:

By my count you have nine more to go.”

Not by mine ... :rolleyes:

but the choice between the rod and the hot needles was still a hideously difficult one. And, it was damn hard to think while his hands played with her body.

Yes, please keep your ands to yourself! Where’s your manners? :mad:

Duke 4
The Duke returned to his seat and leaned back again languidly, Kathy went immediately back to the rigid shaft between his legs, resuming her exquisite play. Geoffrey looked back to Karlsson. He knew the signs; he had seen them many times before. The half-naked young wench couldn't make up her mind between two equally hellish torments. A little more incentive was needed and the Malacca offered a uniquely painful one. Not quite the diameter of her little finger, it was a stiff, hardwood rod capable of delivering truly savage bites to soft female flesh. "Can't decide, can you?” he said. “I understand. Such a difficult choice. Ahhh, yes, Kathy. Keep using your nails like that. It feels marvelous. All right then. If you can't choose, I will decide for you. Present your front to the cane. Erika, the wench has rested. Make this first stroke really hurt."
Erika gestured with her left hand; come on, come on, stick your chest out for me, girl, it ordered. This one's gonna hurt, believe it. The girl moaned, but obeyed, lifting her arms and arching her back to stick the naked beauties out toward her torturer. Chaucer tilted his head forward. SWACKT! The woman used a full-arm swing to slice the thin Malacca straight across both poised nude nipples, distorting the mounds and flattening the turgid female teats. Barbara had been expecting a start on her belly and the surprising cut to her nipples with this very first stroke shocked her with its fiendish aim and intensity. Oh God, God, the pain was beyond belief! “AAAAAIIIIIIIAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" the girl screamed.
“HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!” The strap was bad and the braided whip was worse, but nothing, NOTHING, created the ghastly intolerable pang of agony that the stiff thin cane just struck in her soft tits. Barbara was cupping her aching mounds before she even realized that she had earned another extra lash. Another extra lash from the ghastly cane. She swayed on her feet and her hands fluttered uncontrollably. Then, with no warning: SWOCKKT! Barbara's hands were at her sides, but clear of her tits and so the brutal stroke burst over both upper curves with a stunning impact and another wail rang out. Oh, the pain! Anywhere, it would have hurt terribly, on fresh untouched skin, it would have hurt terribly, but after the previous twenty strokes with strap and whip, the nerves of Barbara's poor breasts were throbbing and angry from abuse and the cane hurt beyond endurance. She cried out before she knew what she was saying, "Yes! Yes, oh yes! I'll do it, I'll do it! Five less! You promise, you promise! I'll do it! I'll take the needles! Only don't hurt my poor titties anymore!"
"Put down the rod, Erika. You heard our guest. Prepare the needles for me, but I will handle this task myself." He looked into Kathy's eyes and reached over to play with one nipple. “You remember, don't you? You remember what it felt like when you failed me and I had to teach you a lesson by piercing your buds with the hot needles? Well, try to imagine how much more it would have hurt had they been beaten first like hers have been.”
The blond-haired wardress busied herself, setting down the hateful cane and placing two long, slim lancets into the coals before the fireplace. Glancing back briefly at the shivering topless girl, she fanned the embers until the needles glowed a bright cherry-red. When they were ready, she looked over at Geoffrey and he left his seat again. A girl's first taste of the red-hot steel was a pleasure he savored. Barbara stood, terrified, while Erika fanned the coals holding the sharp implements a last time and gripped one with a pair of small tongs. Barbara stared with horror at the slim lancet, an inch and a half of needle-sharp steel. The metal dulled to a brick-red color when it left the brazier. The wardress blew on the point, creating a flurry of incandescent sparks in the lush room. The Duke accepted the tongs holding the glowing needle and moved up close.
Sweet Barbara's eyes could not stop bouncing between the shimmering metal spear and the twitching fleshy one between the man's legs. He moved up close to the horrified young woman. Again, the hand gestured and numbly she raised her arms. "Back. Arch your back. A little more. That's it, stick them right out here for me. Here it comes, Barbara. Ready?" The terrified girl bent her back so far that she looked up at the ornate ceiling. Her swollen, whip-streaked nude titties thrust up and out with arrogant perfection. The Duke's prick twitched up in anticipation as he gripped the left mound and darted in with the glowing skewer to quickly stab down the very center of her left teat, right down its tip. Blood flashed to gas and the turgid nipple tip ballooned quickly into a berry-sized point spitting steam. Geoffrey left the glowing lancet in Barbara's titty tip for a brief moment, then pulled it quickly out. The girl's reaction was instantaneous.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" There was no more battle to retain her dignity; the burning hot agony bursting through her left nipple was beyond any hope of control. There was no way she could keep her hands away from the spasming teat, either, although her best efforts at soothing it only added to her pain, so outraged were the nerves there. "AAAAAHH! AAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! OH, MAMA, MAMA, IT HURTS ME SOOOOOO!"
Then through her agony, Barbara saw movement again off to her side and there was the Duke, rigid phallus sticking out toward her and a fresh glowing skewer in his hand. "Here's number two, my dear. Stick out your chest. It's time for the other one now."
”"NOOOO! N-No, no, I can't. Ah, no, it hurts too much, too much! I just can't! Nooooo."
"So you give up the challenge…? Shall I have Erika take you below?"
"Nooooo! No, I don't, not that . . . just . . . not the hot needle again! J-Just not that . . . Not that . . ."
The Duke handed the tongs back to Erika who replaced the cooling sliver in the coals. "Very well then. Your choice, as I said—only the agreement was for two touches and you've taken only one. So you still get the full number of lashes, eight left—it would have been only seven, but you did break my rule on the first cane stroke . . .” "Oh, yes. Now either stick your tits out for Erika's lash or ask me to burn your other nipple! Lady Katherine, be so kind as to turn the glass over, would you? I will give the wench a minute to think it over."
Barbara's eyes darted back and forth between the two of them, the harpy with her eager cane and the aroused man smiling at her. Both promised hideous agony to her already throbbing bare breasts, but which was worse? She had already endured one of the fiendish touches on her nipple and the savage burn still ached, but unless she took the second touch, it was all for nothing, nothing! And she still had all of the remaining strokes to withstand. Still eight more lashes over her nude torso with the Malacca. Her body shook and she mustered her remaining resolve. All she had was somehow get through eight more cuts and she was free, free! The bitter agony of her left teat's burning was still too fresh and she just knew that she couldn't willingly remove her hands and stick the swollen right nipple out for its own demonic kiss. No, the rod was bad, but she would force herself to somehow withstand the remaining strokes.
”I can't, I just can't ask you to burn me again! Not on my poor nipple! You don't know. Oh, God, you don't know. But I'm not quitting! I'll—I'll take the last eight lashes," the girl said with a faltering voice. Geoffrey watched her raise her hands and arch her back again, unable to meet his eyes, and he smiled.
“As you wish, my dear, as you wish. Erika, you heard her. Pick up the Malacca.” She took up the cane again and went to Barbara's side. Chaucer remained standing where he was this time, watching intently.
SWOCKKKT! Erika deliberately applied the cane across Barbara's left nipple with all her strength, flattening the bloated red teat and disfiguring the ripe globe with the fierce impact. The fleshy mound wobbled vigorously as the brunette beauty shrieked loudly in desperate sexual suffering. The harpy's cruel return to the girl's just seared nude nipple infuriated the burning nerve endings beyond endurance and her hands dived down to the agonized globe in a futile effort to stop the insane ache there. "That's another extra stroke, Miss Barbara. You know the rules." Back to eight more strokes again! Unless . . . One more burning touch and then she only had three to endure. "OH, AAAAAHHHHH. Oh, God! I'll do it! I'll do it. You can b-burn my chest again. But that means five lashes less! You promise. You promise!"
Geoffrey came back to Barbara's front and gently fondled her tumescent right nipple. The left, he noted, had swollen to twice its original size from its recent searing. "But of course, I promise, Miss Barbara. I'm the Duke. I keep my word. I'm offended you could think otherwise. Another needle, please, Erika." Kathy rose from the couch and moved up close behind the man, pressing her breasts against his back. She reached around in front of him to resume her sexual play with his naked erection. Barbara shivered in terror. Geoffrey continued teasing her whipped right nipple intimately until Erika brought the reheated needle to him. Then he grabbed the soft globe, raising the glowing skewer up to the helpless tip. He wasted no time, lancing half an inch deep and bloating the delicate nubbin with internal steam.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH, MY NIPPLE! MY POOR POOR NIPPLE! OH, IT BURNS, IT BURNS! AAAARRRRRRHHHH!" Geoffrey let go with the tongs and left the cruel steel point embedded in Barbara's erect pink teat until the girl's hands flew down in desperation and ripped it out with her fingers. She dropped to her knees, arms wrapped around her shivering torso and keening in pain. Lady Katherine went up on tiptoe and whispered into the man's ear. Duke Chaucer laughed out loud.
“Yes, an excellent idea, sweet. Erika, a knife! And get her back to her feet!” The German wardress easily overcame the girl's struggles and jerked her upright. Once standing, Geoffrey grasped the waistband of her dress and slipped the knife point beneath. One quick slice cut through and down, separating the red fabric and leaving it to slide down and pool on the floor beneath her left leg and leaving her body clad in nothing but a pair of white, mid-thigh panties.
”No! Wha-What are you doing? What it this? You promised . . .!”
”I haven't broken any promise, girl,” he answered. I said you would be tested nude to the waist, and so you shall—I said nothing about how much covering I would allow you.” He tossed the blade to Erika, then reached down to cup his hand over her loins, enjoying the feel of her curved pubic mound and the soft resilience of her labia beneath his fingertips. Barbara instinctively recoiled from the intimate touch. “I just wanted you to feel what it was like to be one step closer to the total nakedness you can expect in my dungeon should you fail before we continue”
He moved back to the couch and leaned back, reaching for his wine as Kathy again took her place kneeling between his legs. He looked to her and turned the glass over. "I will keep my word, Miss Barbara. I take five strokes off the ones remaining. That leaves three—no four, you get one extra for removing that needle—to go. The same rules apply. You must stick your tits out and not touch yourself after the lashes. Just because you saved yourself five cuts doesn't mean you can't still earn additional ones. For these last few, you need not lift your arms; just moving them out of the way behind your back will be sufficient—just as long as you continue to present your front to Erika. Of course, I shall still require you to arch your back. Now bend back, my pretty, all the way back, the sands run low . . ."

Duke 5

Tears streamed from her beautiful eyes as the fresh realization hit. Both of her naked nipples throbbed with razor-sharp bolts of agony from their ghastly searing. The sensitive beauties beneath them ached as well from the numerous strokes of strap and whip. Looking down, she was horrified to see how the once untouched globes had swollen and discolored under the hellish beating, flushing red, purple, and blue. And now she had to expose these terribly sore turrets to the torture once again. She whimpered loudly, but managed to wrench her arms behind her back, hands gripping elbows until the bones showed white under her fingers. The last grain of sand fell and Geoffrey lifted a finger.

WHOCKKKTT! The firm rod flew through the air to strike both of her nude nipples across their very centers, flattening both tender burned teats. Erika was now using most of her power to flog Barbara's tender titties and the rod burst open a few of the hard, little blisters left from the strap's ingenious holes. "EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! OH, MY NIPPLES, MY NIPPLES, OH THE PAIN! NO WOMAN SHOULD HAVE TO ENDURE THIS! OH, I HURT, I HURT!"

As before, her hands flew around to soothe and protect her tits before she could stop them. Her fingers went right for her throbbing nipples, hurting herself with even that gentle touch. She was shocked to see that her hands were now smeared with her own blood from the leaking blisters. After being lanced by the red-hot needles, the inflamed nerve endings in her delicate teats were incredibly more responsive to the cane's brutal kisses. And still no progress made. She had been unable to stop her hands from trying to comfort her aching tits, so now yet another lash to endure for the privilege of taking this one.

“My, my. ‘No woman should have to?’ Aren’t we the little complainer? But you have to endure. Erika, the sand has run!”

SWOCKKTTT! A new fiendish rising slice to both bulging under curves lifted the feminine gourds and set them wobbling violently on her chest. Like the last one, it too cracked open a couple of the hard blisters and started more thin rivulets of scarlet dripping down the mounds.

Lady Katherine bent her head down and started licking lightly around the swollen glans of the man's rigid penis. Geoffrey groaned in lascivious delight. He eyed the semi-nude girl trembling before him. There were a few red lines across her belly and ribs, but it was clear where the bulk of the strokes had gone. Both jutting bare breasts were heavily striated with marks from strap, whip, and rod. The under curves up to the tips were bumpy with raised ridges, blushed a variegated rash of angry purple reds, and leaking slow droplets of blood. Kathy felt his prick jerk between her lips and lightened her fellatio still more, releasing the head to lick softly up the rod from scrotum to frenulum. No novice to these sessions, she knew how to prolong his pleasure until he was ready to come. She could tell that he was not far from orgasm, but not quite ready yet. No, I know him too well. He will want to come inside this poor bitch and she can't last much longer.

Despite his enjoyment, Geoffrey was keeping up with his duty with the timer glass and the sands were running. Barbara managed to get her hands to her waist, but couldn't bring herself to move her elbows away from her front and arch her back. Erika had to roughly tap the arms back with the cane. Heaving with misery, she slowly complied until finally her swollen nude breasts stuck boldly out and away from her chest once more.

SWACKKKT! Straight across the top of both turgid nipples and breaking several more of the blisters on her throbbing aureoles. Barbara Barbara's upper torso bent forward and back repeatedly, groaning in agony. Only the greatest of efforts kept her clenching hands away from the pulsating titty tips this time, but they hurt, they hurt! Geoffrey waited until her cries died down and she looked up before calling out, "Too bad you took so long, Barbara! At least twenty seconds late adopting the position. Another extra stroke earned."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the crazed girl wailed. "No, it's not fair, not fair! No woman can do this; no woman can endure this. Oh, it's not fair, not fair, not fair!"

"Again Barbara complains! You agreed to the challenge, my dear, to prove your obedience. Or are you saying you quit? Quickly now! Speak or get those arms behind you and stick out those tits! Which will it be? Do you want to be taken back to the dungeons, hah? Do you want me to have you stripped totally nude and given to the torturers? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing your little slit exposed yet, my lovely, not to mention seeing how you react when it's being whipped and burned. When you're in the cells below, I can enjoy watching while all of your lovely young body is tortured."

"No! No! No, not that, not that, not that. Please . . .” Her voice died in resignation.

"Then stick your haughty chest out again, wench! You had your chance. I'll teach you to insult me. Vile, you called me—disgusting, you said. You have already earned another lash; do you want to earn two? Stick out your tits. NOW, wench, or I shall have Erika take you below right now and give your body over to the torturers?"

"NOOOOO! No, not that, please don't send me down there!" Barbara wailed, but there was no escape from the horror of one or the other. Geoffrey stared at her with grim intent and she bowed to the inevitable. He turned the glass over. For some reason, Barbara raised her arms over her head this time instead of behind her back. The Duke stared at the stirring sight the topless tortured girl presented, arms high, torso shiny with sweat, and back arched to push her bloated empurpled titties out from her chest. Another heavy drop of clear fluid blossomed from the tip of his prick under the intense sadistic stimulation. Lady Katherine dipped her head to flick it away with her tongue. Then she began a skillful fellatio, sucking and licking around Geoffrey's turgid red glands delicately.

The sands ran down and Duke Chaucer waved his hand again. With infinite cruelty, Erika sent the next cut straight back again to the flinty points of her nipples. Blood misted and the pretty young girl screamed in unendurable agony. Every blow to the puffed-up caps punished nerves not only well beaten, but seared raw by red-hot steel as well. Swollen to almost twice their original size, the slightest touch on her poor teats would have been excruciating so now Erika's demonic focus on them with the Malacca was an exquisite pain beyond the intolerable. The ordeal was horribly worse for her having to present her poor tits for the pain each time. At least the victims in the cells below were tied and helpless—they at least didn't have the added shame of being accomplices in their own suffering. Then the glass was empty, so again her fists went up to her shoulders and she presented her beautiful bare breasts to Erika's cruel cane.

THWOCKKT! The nipples again, flush on the bottom of both aureoles. Her scream was almost painful to hear and more blood began to ooze from fresh cracks in the welted skin. Geoffrey slitted his eyes. This wench was incredibly arousing. She somehow managed to keep from soothing her chest, but the sight of her standing so close in front of him, empurpled titties heaving on her ribcage added an almost painful pang to his sexual pleasure. Kathy dipped her head down to envelop Geoffrey's penis halfway down the thick shaft, gently sucking back up it with her soft lips. The Duke's eyes closed and he groaned with exquisite pleasure at the erotic sensations flowing through his sex.

Barbara, however, was lost in misery. How many left, she thought? How many left? Lost count. Two? Three? Oh God, I don't know! She looked down at her throbbing tits and was surprised to see her hands there, bright red blood on the fingers. Another stroke earned for that. Oh no, not another. How many left? But the sand was running and she had to get through these last few lashes. Somehow, she got her hands and elbows back behind her again in time for the next bitter lash, one that went back to the tender under curves. The slice spared her nipples, but the bottom bulges had had a brief rest and the cut there hurt atrociously and set the mounds leaping. Barbara danced with lascivious abandon between the rings holding her legs apart, her slim arms flailing the air.

Close now, The Duke observed. This one had been strong, but the relentless bare breast torture would break her soon, very soon, and he was growing eager. He turned the glass over. The girl's arms were shaking as if with palsy as she tried to force them back behind her again, but her hands just didn't want to leave the quivering nude tits exposed again. Geoffrey looked once, meaningfully, at the glass, then back at Barbara. Fiercely, she wrenched her fists back up to her shoulders, elbows high and back arched. Superb when first exposed, the once lovely nude titties had now swollen to a remarkable size. After the harsh beating and burning, the two female gourds were flushed an angry red-plum color overlaid with crimson stripes. The slightest touch to them now would be intolerable agony and Erika's red-streaked cane was cutting through the air with fiendish intent. THWACKT! A crisp stroke that bisected the girl's poised right nipple. Pretty Barbara barely got her hands out of the way, up above her head again before the next stroke burst cruelly over her burned left nipple. The glass turned over yet again, then . . . SWOCKKKT! A fierce horizontal impact across the middle of both of the girl's inflamed bare breasts.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH! N-NO MORE, NO MORE! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, MY POOR TITS! NO MORE PLEASE, I BEG YOU! PLEASE, OH PLEASE STOP WHIPPING MY POOR TITS!" Barbara dropped and cowered on the floor, awkwardly with her bound feet. She wrapped her arms across her upper chest and bobbed up and down in intolerable suffering. Tears poured from her eyes. She had lost, lost. But she just couldn't move her hands away again, just couldn't expose her burning nude breasts to another intolerable slash from the cane. "OOWW, I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE! OH, MY POOR TITS, MY POOR TITS! OH, THEY HURT, THEY HURT! Please, PLEASE, no more, no more, no more . . ."

Finally. Duke Chaucer was beginning to think that this girl was never going to break, but Erika's cruel caning on her tits had broken her. Of course, he had already stopped keeping count, just turning the timing glass over following every new stroke. Well now the whipping was over and he was ready. Jerking up from his seat, he stood above the cringing girl. After watching the prolonged flogging with Kathy's inspired genital play, his rigid penis stuck out from his loins, hard and turgid with blood.

"Hold the bitch down, Erika," he commanded. "If I don't fuck her soon, I swear, I shall explode!" Erika dropped the Malacca and grabbed the wailing girl's hands, hauling her back prone on the blood-spattered floor. The Duke grabbed the waistband of Barbara's panties. With one powerful wrench, he ripped the delicate fabric apart and away, for the first time baring the sweet slit between her legs. Geoffrey idly noticed that Barbara was sparsely furred, a light down of dark wisps over her dainty mons. The shiny pink lips of her labia sat plump and inviting just beneath. Under other circumstances, Geoffrey might have taken some time to examine and play with such a delightful feminine notch, but now he was in a fever pitch of arousal after watching the young beauty's pitiless breaking to the lash.

He rubbed his right hand over Barbara's breasts and used the blood and sweat to anoint his rock-hard shaft. Erika grabbed the girl's knees and pulled them apart as Geoffrey positioned his hips above the girl's loins. Using the same bloody hand to guide his sex, he rammed the long, hard shaft to the hilt into her vagina. He felt the warm tightness of her cunt. It was grand to be the Duke!

The shagging was brutal and fast. Geoffrey fucked the splayed girl with vigorous abandon, pumping his prick rapidly in and out of her gash. He had been holding his climax back only with great effort for the past half-hour and was aroused to his limit. After just a dozen of lunges, the dam of his control broke and the incredible orgasmic contractions began rippling through his buried naked penis. "UHNNN! UGHHHNN!" he grunted as the first hot liquid eruptions burst from his plum-hard glands. Barbara's strong inner muscles clenched around his shaft, milking the rod like a farm maid behind a cow. Geoffrey pumped vigorously in and out until the wracking spasms finally diminished and his embedded sex lost its iron-hard rigidity.

He pulled out of her and returned to his couch, spreading his legs while Kathy cleaned his sex with warm wet cloths. Five minutes later, he was back sipping his wine when the guards arrived and lifted the half-conscious girl to her feet. They stood her before the Duke. Her bare breasts were horribly discolored and swollen, heavily laced with numerous welts and still slowly leaking blood. To a confirmed sadist like the Duke, she was beautiful.

"Secure her in a cell and have my physician treat her wounds. Have word sent to me when she is fully recovered. Never have I enjoyed testing a wench as much and I want to be present when she's reintroduced to the torture. I want to watch her lovely fat breasts feel the lash again and they must be healed and whole again.” His eyes narrowed. “The room with the tit mangle, I think. Yes, after a couple of hours laid out on her back on the whipping bench, we'll see how she likes having them ballooned on the far side of the rollers. That will hold her steady when I fuck her again. Only that one won't be as much fun for you, wench," he continued to the miserable girl. “You hear me? No special deal for you then. In the dungeon, you'll be naked as the day you were born. And as much as I will enjoy lashing your pretty breasts again, I am certain to take equal delight when your cute little sex lips feel the kisses of the whip—maybe a few tastes of hot steel down there as well, hmmm? No, the next time I take you your plump labia will be hot and swollen like your tits are right now. Oh yes, Barbara girl, we will have much more fun together, you and I. I know so many games to play with a lusty young wench like you nude in the torture chamber! Now take her away.

“Come, Lady Katherine, I'm hungry. Now what shall I tell Cook to prepare for us?”

The End.

(for now?)

Back
Top Bottom