Japanese Bdsm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Japanese BDSM has been around a very long time and is characterized by the use of such things as bamboo, candle wax, suspension, enema, electricity, and, famously, for the use of lots of rope. I find the acting in their films superior to the U.S. in most cases. Both master and victim actors make it look like the "real deal". IMHO.

So, I'll begin with a few GIFs. Please add still pics, if you have them.

I'm very happy you've started this new thread Spiked -
I know very little about Japanese BDSM,
and look forward to learning much more.
What I have seen has mostly been on or via these Forums -
like other erotic images and videos, it seems to me to vary -
sometimes it's too elaborate for my taste, too much fixated on the methods and instruments rather than the experience,
but at its best, the girls do seem to have a wonderfully accepting, truly submissive response to pain,
and the Masters are true artists.

These gifs are a nice start, I especially like #4 and #8, for their simplicity.​

The rope thing, how long will it take to learn the knots?

Many years under the tutelage of a Japanese shibari master. (Look it up in Wikipedia, for full info).

View attachment 148931 View attachment 148932 View attachment 148933 View attachment 148934

These 4 are delicious , I especially like no 1. :D

Try Googling Shibari or Kinbaku to see more, even tutorials and advice on what sort of rope to use.
Try this one, loads of galleries to lust over, a teaser clip to watch for free, or videos from their store to purchase.
http://kinbakuluxuria.com/dir/
I have just watched a 36 minute long film of a season in Vienna for free. Can't be bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pia
These are all great! I love Japanese women. My problem with Japanese Bondage is that a lot of the time they use a lot of unnecessary ropes, like they are not restraints but decorations, and also, for some odd reason, a lot of japanese bondage videos are censored down below.

Spiked, this looks like it going to be an interesting thread. I love Japanese bondage and sex movies.
I have a collection of the classic sexploitation movies made in the 70's, with the actress Reiko Ike, and others.
Please do post sir!

Japanese BDSM has been around a very long time
and is characterized by the use of such things as bamboo, candle wax, suspension, enema, electricity, and, famously, for the use of lots of rope. I find the acting in their films superior to the U.S. in most cases. Both master and victim actors make it look like the "real deal". IMHO.

So, I'll begin with a few GIFs. Please add still pics, if you have them.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom