Jastrow's Greek Girls.

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Staff member
Jastrow has been working on an illustrated version of The Greek Girls for several months. Here is the finished product.

He's not quite satisfied with it, and may revisit the theme as he did The Passion of Mary Catherine.

In the meantime, this is astonishing stuff. I like his visualization of the carnifex Muncius better than my own.

Enjoy.

Hi Apostate,
I'm pleased we nagged you into finishing The Greek Girls. It really is remarkable and of course ^:)^ to Jastrow who must have spent hours on the project. At 35+MB it is rather hefty for folk still on dial up so I hope you don't mind us merging the three PDF's into one and compressing to 7.8MB. There is no loss of quality because you would never see all the information stored in the original anyway. We have split the PDF so we can post the odd page if that's OK. If 7.8MB is still too big please someone let us know and we can recompress it. The full version of The Greek Girls can be downloaded from below.

Well done!! :) to all

Melissa
PS I'm sorry the credits page is missing. the image wasn't recognised by Open Office.

Here's a couple of pages from the PDF.

Melissa

Attachments

• merged_23.jpg
    merged_23.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 2,202
  • merged_41.jpg
    merged_41.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 2,277
Continue your compressions, Melissa. But know I posted the wrong first segment of Jastrow's Greek Girls. The one attached features Jastrow's final reveisions. I have no wish to confound you, but here it is.

Once more, compress away. At your leisure. The file size issue had not occurred to me. Good catch, dear lady.

Hi,
No problem. Here's the final revised version.

Melissa

Excellent work, Melissa. Thanks a bunch.

I hope to receive shortly a zip file from Jastrow of the original renders, which I'll post on another thread.

What a lot of wonderful cruxtories we're getting on CF - The Science Project, The Crucifixion of Aila, and now this - magnificent!
And the Crucifixion season's only just beginning...

Eulalia said:
What a lot of wonderful cruxtories we're getting on CF - The Science Project, The Crucifixion of Aila, and now this - magnificent!
And the Crucifixion season's only just beginning...

Don't forget Nun and the KKK..."She was startled by a burst of light. The sun had just sunk behind the trees and headlights from pickup trucks and bonfires lit the clearing. She looked down and saw a young woman in a Klan's robe with her hood removed. Just as another dollup of cum dripped from her sex another burst of light bathed her flesh and blinded her for a moment. The nun realized the woman was taking pictures of her hanging from the cross.

"What are you doing?" the nun asked.

"Taking your picture, Sugar" the woman replied. "I've got hundreds of pictures of crosses burning. I've never seen a nun crucified before."

"Please help me" the nun begged. The woman replied as she kept clicking off pictures "Sure, honey, who do you want me to send pictures to?" :))

And of course the best thing is that they are all free!! :)

Melissa

I only had a chance to browse it yesterday, but WOW! Incredible work!! Your women are hot, hot, hot!

From what I had a chance to read, the storyline looks good too!

I like the idea of including hypothetical ancient inventions!

My new movie is all Second Life animation, but doesn't come close to what you produce!

Big thanks to Mel and her work with it! -GR

I'll now post some of my favorite Jastrow renders. And this will be my last post for at least a week; will be in a place where I can't access CF.

Enjoy, folks.

Attachments

• GG 2 18 Alberta\'s Arrival.jpg
    GG 2 18 Alberta\'s Arrival.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 1,680
  • GG 2 13 Sisters Dance.jpg
    GG 2 13 Sisters Dance.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 1,643
  • GG 2 10 Greek Girls on the Cross.jpg
    GG 2 10 Greek Girls on the Cross.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 1,608
  • GG 2 08 Nutkick.jpg
    GG 2 08 Nutkick.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 1,609
  • GG 2 06 Oh sweet Isis.jpg
    GG 2 06 Oh sweet Isis.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 1,584
  • GG 2 04 Speech.jpg
    GG 2 04 Speech.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 1,652
  • GG 1 21 Flogged.jpg
    GG 1 21 Flogged.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 1,665
A few more.

Over the years I've been into this kink, I've notice that most crux fiction consists of unceasing litanies of torture. I realized I can't write that sort of thing. So a wrote a story that happens to have two innocent young women nailed to crosses. And I wanted to subvert the trope where the wicked prosper and the righteous perish.

So the Girls perish, but so do their tormentors.

Took the longest time to finish, but I really enjoyed writing The Greek Girls.

By the way, I liked Jastrow's UNESCO presentation. Not in the story, but it makes sense.

Attachments

• GG 3 30 Lecture.jpg
    GG 3 30 Lecture.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,375
  • GG 3 22 Callia Farewel.jpg
    GG 3 22 Callia Farewel.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 1,449
  • GG 3 21 Adonia Goodbye.jpg
    GG 3 21 Adonia Goodbye.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 1,468
  • GG 3 20 Final Visit.jpg
    GG 3 20 Final Visit.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 1,477
  • GG 3 17 Death of a Rat.jpg
    GG 3 17 Death of a Rat.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 1,467
  • GG 3 15 Sudden Realization.jpg
    GG 3 15 Sudden Realization.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 1,451
  • GG 3 11 Be My Guest.jpg
    GG 3 11 Be My Guest.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 1,495
  • GG 3 07 Spoiled Memory.jpg
    GG 3 07 Spoiled Memory.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,442
  • GG 3 06 Beach Vision.jpg
    GG 3 06 Beach Vision.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 1,395
Giving this a bit of a bump, since I'm back here in the stacks again. New people who have not seen this may want to read. One of the great illustrated stories on CF, and one I have read several times over. :bump:

Giving this a bit of a bump, since I'm back here in the stacks again. New people who have not seen this may want to read. One of the great illustrated stories on CF, and one I have read several times over. :bump:
You found the next trasure for me (us)! Thank you and naturaly Jastrow+Apostate!

I posted the story and Jastrow's inspired renders six years ago. Was thoroughly out of commission when you guys found this thread two years ago. So let me extend a belated welcome aboard to you both, and I'm glad the Greek Girls were here to greet you.

Back
Top Bottom