Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Over 4 years, he will be honorably dismissed from the army.
The emperor shall reward him with his deferred pay, a pension, and a plot of land.
Shall he peacefully retire, and spend his time growing vegetables?
Or shall it be difficult to say farewell to his 'duties' in the army?

If you have a job you love, you will never have to work a day in you life. So, he could increase his pension a bit.

From your account I thought the protagonist would be one of your coarse, brutal and brutalized louts, Jas. But young and good looking and goddam scary will do nicely. :D

Attachments

• 43CF291F-FD6C-40C3-9131-5D78FD092BEE.jpeg
    43CF291F-FD6C-40C3-9131-5D78FD092BEE.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 34D1B3C6-CC20-4654-9AFC-30AE6A3B2E85.jpeg
    34D1B3C6-CC20-4654-9AFC-30AE6A3B2E85.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 332
Yes, the young and good looking are the ones a girl should be goddam scared of.

Over 4 years, he will be honorably dismissed from the army.
The emperor shall reward him with his deferred pay, a pension, and a plot of land.
Shall he peacefully retire, and spend his time growing vegetables?
Or shall it be difficult to say farewell to his 'duties' in the army?

I'm sure he'll be in strong demand from wealthy slave-owners needing a few recalcitrants crucified
pour encourager les autres - crucifixion wasn't a state monopoly, plenty of private practice....

Yes, the young and good looking are the ones a girl should be goddam scared of.

I'm sure he'll be in strong demand from wealthy slave-owners needing a few recalcitrants crucified
pour encourager les autres - crucifixion wasn't a state monopoly, plenty of private practice....

Indeed, Eulalia. A few years ago Marius posted a sort of rules and regs for crucifixion contractors from the town of Puteoli in the late 1st century BCE.

II. 8 Whoever will want to exact punishment on a male slave or female slave at private expense, as he [the owner] who wants the [punishment] to be inflicted, he [the contractor] exacts the punishment in this manner: if he wants [him] to bring the patibulum to the cross, the contractor will have to provide wooden posts, chains, and cords for the floggers and the floggers themselves. And anyone who will want to exact punishment will have to give four sesterces for each of the workers who bring the patibulum and for the floggers and also for the executioner.

11 Whenever a magistrate exacts punishment at public expense, so shall he decree; and whenever it will have been ordered to be ready to carry out the punishment, the contractor will have gratis to set up stakes (cruces), and will have gratis to provide nails, pitch, wax, candles, and those things which are essential for such matters. Also if he will be commanded to drag [the cadaver] out with a hook, he must drag the cadaver itself out, his workers dressed in red, with a bell ringing, to a place where many cadavers will be.

"Pitch, wax, and candles, and those things that are essential for such matters."

Yikes. :eek:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/roman-resources.2675/page-18#post-224831

Sunday July 1, 2018–Day 182. Many of you who live in the US have likely been experiencing unusually hot weather of late. To put it bluntly, "It is hotter than fuck" here. And it was like that for most of June and a good part of May. When you factor in the humidity, our afternoon ‘feels like’ have been around 110 degrees (f) (40 degrees celsius for the rest of the world that has adopted the much more sensible metric system) My office, where I do most of my computer work is in a converted sun porch on the west side of my house. It does not have air condition or heating. I freeze in the winter and bake in the summer. I do use a small electric space heater and just recently bought what they laughingly call a portable air conditioning unit that if it runs all the time barely cools the room down to the low 90s (f). As I was working out there yesterday, this image from "The Damnation of Sister Julia" came to mind. I kinda know how she felt on her cross in the middle of a lake of fire.... I’m praying for a sleet storm.
Today marks the mid-point of the year. Six months gone...six to go. Taking stock of the second quarter of the year April 1 to June 30, I posted 73 images from my archives. I also posted 31 totally new images for a total of 104 images during the period. Other folks also reposted some 40 of my works on the page during the period. Total posts of my work during the period equal 144 images. Combining the 1st and 2nd quarter total we have 210 images from my archives, 45 new works and 65 reposts of earlier works posted by others. Total post year to date equal 320 images. I hope you're not getting tired of seeing these.
BTW–today’s image is entitled "Working in my Office in the Summertime". In six months, we will be putting away the Christmas decorations and bitching about the cold weather....

Attachments

• Working in my Office in the Summertime 7-1.jpg
    Working in my Office in the Summertime 7-1.jpg
    862.6 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Sunday July 1, 2018–Day 182. Many of you who live in the US have likely been experiencing unusually hot weather of late. To put it bluntly, "It is hotter than fuck" here. And it was like that for most of June and a good part of May. When you factor in the humidity, our afternoon ‘feels like’ have been around 110 degrees (f) (40 degrees celsius for the rest of the world that has adopted the much more sensible metric system) My office, where I do most of my computer work is in a converted sun porch on the west side of my house. It does not have air condition or heating. I freeze in the winter and bake in the summer. I do use a small electric space heater and just recently bought what they laughingly call a portable air conditioning unit that if it runs all the time barely cools the room down to the low 90s (f). As I was working out there yesterday, this image from "The Damnation of Sister Julia" came to mind. I kinda know how she felt on her cross in the middle of a lake of fire.... I’m praying for a sleet storm.
Today marks the mid-point of the year. Six months gone...six to go. Taking stock of the second quarter of the year April 1 to June 30, I posted 73 images from my archives. I also posted 31 totally new images for a total of 104 images during the period. Other folks also reposted some 40 of my works on the page during the period. Total posts of my work during the period equal 144 images. Combining the 1st and 2nd quarter total we have 210 images from my archives, 45 new works and 65 reposts of earlier works posted by others. Total post year to date equal 320 images. I hope your not getting tired of seeing these.
BTW–today’s image is entitled "Working in my Office in the Summertime". In six months, we will be putting away the Christmas decorations and bitching about the cold weather....

thanks for all the great work

Today marks the mid-point of the year. Six months gone...six to go. Taking stock of the second quarter of the year April 1 to June 30, I posted 73 images from my archives. I also posted 31 totally new images for a total of 104 images during the period. Other folks also reposted some 40 of my works on the page during the period. Total posts of my work during the period equal 144 images. Combining the 1st and 2nd quarter total we have 210 images from my archives, 45 new works and 65 reposts of earlier works posted by others. Total post year to date equal 320 images. I hope you're not getting tired of seeing these.

Jeez, Jas, I got winded just reading that.:very_hot:

I’m of mixed feelings about giving the good Sister sweat glands; I don’t recall any canonical descriptions or depictions of Hell that involve persperation. Then I remember that she represents working in your office in summer.

Which rather brings matters back to Earth. :firedevil:

In any case, she’s one of your best, my favorites, and pretty unique besides. Over time I’ve diligently searched for "crucified naked in hell," and so far the attached drawing has been the closest match I’ve found.

Attachments

• 221486B5-8768-4285-A7C9-37550FE8D6CA.jpeg
    221486B5-8768-4285-A7C9-37550FE8D6CA.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 300
  • 6AA6B003-9F37-4AE3-823D-8F1D8806544C.jpeg
    6AA6B003-9F37-4AE3-823D-8F1D8806544C.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 49061BB1-7031-43DC-B1C5-18BE5A88C8FD.jpeg
    49061BB1-7031-43DC-B1C5-18BE5A88C8FD.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 327
Whenever I revisit Sister Julia, I'm always reminded of Mark Twain's quote, "Heaven for climate....Hell for society...."

Some native American chief burned by the Spanish was offered last minute baptism and refused. "Then I would go to Heaven and find there only Christians."

Last edited:
49061BB1-7031-43DC-B1C5-18BE5A88C8FD.jpeg Calm down girl! They'll soon be screwing you.
Why be so impatient? You're down here for eternity! :devil:

221486B5-8768-4285-A7C9-37550FE8D6CA.jpegIt's a bit like that in the Northern Forest today, the heatwave goes on and on
(and down in Lancashire, hills that would do for a thousand crosses are in flames)

View attachment 598910It's a bit like that in the Northern Forest today, the heatwave goes on and on (and down in Lancashire, hills that would do for a thousand crosses are in flames)

You guys are doing a good impression of California. :eek:

Attachments

• D0490EAD-C733-44AF-B6A0-8C6B9B6B38B3.jpeg
    D0490EAD-C733-44AF-B6A0-8C6B9B6B38B3.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 420
Monday July 2, 2018–Day 183. Here’s a new one called "The Carnifix’s Men". Attached is a backstory and a word of warning, it is not for the squeamish. "A naked Celia writhed on her cross in agony and shame. Her situation was about to get much worse. Yes, the vultures were beginning to circle above her was a sign that soon her body would be nothing more than food for them. But that would wait. Now she feared the three naked men that surrounded her. They were the carnefix’s men and they had come to take their pleasure and to further torment the poor girl. Capra, "The Goat" was a vile man–obese, with oozing pockmarks on his skin and utterly filthy. Grime clung to his body and to his stubby fingers, which were now delving deep into the ravaged recesses Celia’s womanhood. His nails were ragged and black. He reeked of sweat and death. He was that man who would remove the corpses from their crosses and haul their bodies to the pit. And if he took a liking to one of his female victims, she might spend a few days in his squalid quarters fucking her body until the petrification became too much even for him. He liked Celia and, unbeknownst to her, this would be her fate. His cock was not long, but it was thick. A woman who had not had a baby would find her cunt stretched painfully by his cock’s thick girth and even women who had birthed a child found it to be an uncomfortable experience. Lucky for them (or maybe not so luckily) he much preferred buggery, and none of them enjoyed that. The second man, Hastam, "The Spear", was a tall and otherwise handsome man, but he was particularly cruel in the application of his crop to the flesh of his naked victims. And when it came time to fuck a woman, his cock was the opposite of Capra’s. It was long and thin and could painfully explore parts of woman’s cunny as it brutally battered the mouth of her womb. The third man was Flumen, "The River". His cock was neither thick or long, but he had his own special gift. When he came it was like the eruption of a geyser. Thick ropey strands of cum would erupt into a girl’s cunt or mouth until it could no longer be contained and would lewdly ooze from her orifices. There was also something in his body’s humors that made his ejacualate particularly unpleasant for the girl on the receiving end of his offering. If he came in her cunt, his fluid was extremely acidic and burned the delicate lining of her vaginal sheath. And in her mouth, the taste was particularly bitter and vile and caused a girl to wretch and vomit endlessly. And now these three men were about to begin with her. Soon the vultures would seem to be infinitely preferable option for poor Celia..."

Attachments

• The Carnifex's Men.jpg
    The Carnifex's Men.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Monday July 2, 2018–Day 183. Here’s a new one called "The Carnifix’s Men".

Jas, I’ve always gotten a far more intense erotic jolt from seeing a victim on eye-level with her tormentors. Even more so when the luckless lady is obliged to look UP at them, magnifying her feelings of degradation and terror and helplessness. The Carnifix's Men "fills in the blanks" for me in this earlier render, among them the postwork depicting the precrux abuse already inflicted on her.

But I also kept hoping you’d continue the action here, where the girl’s enemies escalate from gloating to groping. In this new one you have. And I’m curious if you’re going to show these thugs getting even more up close and personal. After all, they’re dressed for it.
:firedevil:

Attachments

• 0AAE281F-6B6C-4377-B525-66A5B1CCB640.jpeg
    0AAE281F-6B6C-4377-B525-66A5B1CCB640.jpeg
    599.5 KB · Views: 562
Monday July 2, 2018–Day 183. Here’s a new one called "The Carnifix’s Men". Attached is a backstory and a word of warning, it is not for the squeamish. "A naked Celia writhed on her cross in agony and shame. Her situation was about to get much worse. Yes, the vultures were beginning to circle above her was a sign that soon her body would be nothing more than food for them. But that would wait. Now she feared the three naked men that surrounded her. They were the carnefix’s men and they had come to take their pleasure and to further torment the poor girl. Capra, "The Goat" was a vile man–obese, with oozing pockmarks on his skin and utterly filthy. Grime clung to his body and to his stubby fingers, which were now delving deep into the ravaged recesses Celia’s womanhood. His nails were ragged and black. He reeked of sweat and death. He was that man who would remove the corpses from their crosses and haul their bodies to the pit. And if he took a liking to one of his female victims, she might spend a few days in his squalid quarters fucking her body until the petrification became too much even for him. He liked Celia and, unbeknownst to her, this would be her fate. His cock was not long, but it was thick. A woman who had not had a baby would find her cunt stretched painfully by his cock’s thick girth and even women who had birthed a child found it to be an uncomfortable experience. Lucky for them (or maybe not so luckily) he much preferred buggery, and none of them enjoyed that. The second man, Hastam, "The Spear", was a tall and otherwise handsome man, but he was particularly cruel in the application of his crop to the flesh of his naked victims. And when it came time to fuck a woman, his cock was the opposite of Capra’s. It was long and thin and could painfully explore parts of woman’s cunny as it brutally battered the mouth of her womb. The third man was Flumen, "The River". His cock was neither thick or long, but he had his own special gift. When he came it was like the eruption of a geyser. Thick ropey strands of cum would erupt into a girl’s cunt or mouth until it could no longer be contained and would lewdly ooze from her orifices. There was also something in his body’s humors that made his ejacualate particularly unpleasant for the girl on the receiving end of his offering. If he came in her cunt, his fluid was extremely acidic and burned the delicate lining of her vaginal sheath. And in her mouth, the taste was particularly bitter and vile and caused a girl to wretch and vomit endlessly. And now these three men were about to begin with her. Soon the vultures would seem to be infinitely preferable option for poor Celia..."

Take this as a compliment, but that account was about the most stomach turning thing I've read on here for quite a while, it made me feel queasy!

Tuesday July 3, 2018–Day 184. Here’s a new one for today, entitled "Final Walk". " As she walked naked through the streets of the town, she realized that this was last time she would see these streets–the last time she would feel these stones beneath her feet. It was all so familiar–even the tiny kitty that greeted her every morning on her walk. She saw several of her friends and saw the smirking look of disgust and superiority on their faces as they gazed on her naked form. They had a future...she did not. With as much dignity as she could muster, she tried to walk forward–fighting the tears of shame and the raw terror that was churning in her gut as she tried to imagine what awaited her. A sharp crack of the crop on her naked flesh pushed her forward if she paused for even an instant. It was getting late. The dying was about to begin..."

Attachments

• Final Walk 7 3.jpg
    Final Walk 7 3.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 551

Interesting variety of men to torture women adding a colorful element to the backstory.

Take this as a compliment, but that account was about the most stomach turning thing I've read on here for quite a while, it made me feel queasy!
and there was me thinking, hm - that's actually making me quite excited -
the worse things they tell me about what they're going to do to me,
the more eager I am to experience it and see how I cope.... :devil:
(when it comes to bodily stuff, I think men are often more squeamish than women -
I suppose it's more obviously part of our lives, we just work round it....)

Jas, I’ve always gotten a far more intense erotic jolt from seeing a victim on eye-level with her tormentors. Even more so when the luckless lady is obliged to look UP at them, magnifying her feelings of degradation and terror and helplessness.Jastrow.jpeg
Yes, that's one of my all-time favourites - the eye-contact and interaction among the three makes for such a dramatic scene,
so many thoughts and words one can imagine into it - degradation, terror, helplessness yes, but she's not (yet) defeated by it, there's still spirit in her struggling and her expression.

and there was me thinking, hm - that's actually making me quite excited -
the worse things they tell me about what they're going to do to me,
the more eager I am to experience it and see how I cope.... :devil:
(when it comes to bodily stuff, I think men are often more squeamish than women -
I suppose it's more obviously part of our lives, we just work round it....)

Yes, that's one of my all-time favourites - the eye-contact and interaction among the three makes for such a dramatic scene,
so many thoughts and words one can imagine into it - degradation, terror, helplessness yes, but she's not (yet) defeated by it, there's still spirit in her struggling and her expression.

Jas can do full blown defiance too, as here where he shows Callia spitting insult into her tormentor's face.

Attachments

• 97B9385D-D570-4B23-8BBE-947543F78EFC.jpeg
    97B9385D-D570-4B23-8BBE-947543F78EFC.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 381
Back
Top Bottom