Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jas, I vastly prefer flat bellies and, let us say, restrained breasts. And as you’re goddam good at those, I don’t begrudge you catering to the plus size aficionados out there.

I would be a cad, an oaf, nay, a bounder if I did. :rolleyes:

Alright. Here's a Not-So-Fat Lady singing. It sort of ruins the joke, but I must admit the results of the Crux Diet and Exercise Program are amazing....

Attachments

• Till the Not soFat Lady Sings 9 24.jpg
    Till the Not soFat Lady Sings 9 24.jpg
    779.7 KB · Views: 716
Alright. Here's a Not-So-Fat Lady singing. It sort of ruins the joke, but I must admit the results of the Crux Diet and Exercise Program are amazing....

She must have used Flexicross™!

Attachments

• C55BDE36-C30F-4818-A8F1-CFF6A1210B55.jpeg
    C55BDE36-C30F-4818-A8F1-CFF6A1210B55.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 700
Monday, July 9, 2018–Day 189. I have to wonder how common it was in ancient times to see a naked woman being paraded through the streets of the town on her way to her appointment on a cross? Knowing that this would be the last time you would ever see her, would you stop to look at her? Was it a commonplace occurrence or a rarity? Was it just something like seeing a drover bringing livestock to the market? Would you notice if she was particularly pretty? Would you enjoy it more if she was sobbing and begging for mercy or crying out in pain each time the whip landed on her naked flesh? Would you admire her courage if she showed defiance and made her way with her head held high? Most important, would you follow her to watch her die slowly in agony on her cross...? Entitled "On Market Day".
You have an interesting way of wondering about it. The answer would depend, in part, on the difference in miserable existence, between the condemned and those who would remain alive. Who knows how much or little advantage there was to going on with their lives another day?

Monday, July 9, 2018–Day 189. I have to wonder how common it was in ancient times to see a naked woman being paraded through the streets of the town on her way to her appointment on a cross? Knowing that this would be the last time you would ever see her, would you stop to look at her? Was it a commonplace occurrence or a rarity? Was it just something like seeing a drover bringing livestock to the market? Would you notice if she was particularly pretty? Would you enjoy it more if she was sobbing and begging for mercy or crying out in pain each time the whip landed on her naked flesh? Would you admire her courage if she showed defiance and made her way with her head held high? Most important, would you follow her to watch her die slowly in agony on her cross...? Entitled "On Market Day".

This is WAY to my liking, because I have a general turn on about this, and have even role played this, sometimes in wrongful ways.
Jastrow brings up a lot of stuff that's definitely on my mind when I think about crux fantasies.

I have to wonder how common it was in ancient times to see a naked woman being paraded through the streets of the town on her way to her appointment on a cross?
It would have to be. Everyone, guards and everyone else, want to know what she looks like in the nude. Even if the ruler who ordered her death didn't ask for her to be humiliated, any society of this kind would want to include humiliation in an execution, and forced nudity is one of the ultimate humiliations. The intimacy of her naked body, displayed before a lot of men who had thought about her, or who thought she might have been a haughty bitch for not paying them enough attention, would totally be out there for her moment of complete psychological destruction.

Knowing that this would be the last time you would ever see her, would you stop to look at her?
Definitely. And I'd let her know I was there to see her for the last time. Unless I cared about her; then I wouldn't be there because I couldn't deal with it happening to her. On this score, I wonder about how I'd react to the daughter of a family, put to death as an entire family, because of what the parents did. Would I want to see the 20 year old daughter marched in the nude to her death, knowing she didn't deserve any of this?

Was it a commonplace occurrence or a rarity?
I have to presume forced nudity and being marched in the streets before everyone the woman knew would happen all of the time.

Was it just something like seeing a drover bringing livestock to the market?
Here I am out of my reckoning.

Would you notice if she was particularly pretty?
My wife is a very kind person, but even she admits that if a person is especially good looking, you want to see them in the nude. "I want to know how every guy I know is hung," she once said to me. So even if it were a man on his way to his death, she'd want to see him nude. (She can be crass about this. PM Conversation me if you are interested in this detailed concept.)

Would you enjoy it more if she was sobbing and begging for mercy or crying out in pain each time the whip landed on her naked flesh? Would you admire her courage if she showed defiance and made her way with her head held high?
I would enjoy the various different women and their reactions. Some women would be defiant and that would be a turn on; some would be sobbing and that would be a turn on. Personally, I would be most excited by a woman who was totally modest and had all of her privacy robbed from her. I would spank it to that, that evening.

Most important, would you follow her to watch her die slowly in agony on her cross...?
Well, I mean this is ancient society, and the Broncos wouldn't be playing or anything like that, so Fuck Yeah!!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018–Day 264. Here’s a new one called "The Precious Cloth".
"An old seer woman had told the girl that she would leave this life as she entered it–naked and screaming. That was long before the rebellion and her capture. Now, writhing on the cross, she remembered it and, although she could do nothing to stop the screaming, the idea of not being fully naked took on a strange importance. In her pain crazed mind she thought to herself–so long as she was still clothed...as long as a part of her body was covered, she would not die. Nothing became more important than the filthy loincloth she was wearing. It was disgusting--stained with piss, shit, blood and cum and it was hard to imagine how many condemned sluts had died wearing it, but for her it became the most important thing in her life. But then, after pulling herself up on the cross to catch a breath and sliding painfully back down its rough surface, she felt the cloth began to slip down her hips. It now covered nothing–her cunny was fully exposed! She screamed frantically and tried to hold it in place, but the cloth fell silently to the ground. The old seer was right–naked and screaming-- time of her death was at hand...

Attachments

• The Precious Cloth.jpg
    The Precious Cloth.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 699
Friday, June 29, 2018–Day 180. This is a reworking of a rendering I did in 2012 and called "Like Mother Like Daughter". It features an already crucified mom, watching as her daughter is introduced to the art of fellatio. I decided to do some improvements to the rendering. I changed the layout and positions of the figures in it. I also changed the texture for the guy who is lucky enough to be on the receiving end of the daughter’s efforts. Apostate didn’t like the way the daughter’s arms were positioned in the original (he’s never satisfied!) so I changed that. A new background and some additional evidence of the abuse the two ladies have already received on their bodies complete the changes. I’ve called the new image "A Daughter’s New Skill". She won’t have time to use her new found skills very much, as there is a cross waiting for her once he delivers his load down her throat and all over her pretty tear-streaked face....
Magnificent!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018–Day 264. Here’s a new one called "The Precious Cloth".
"An old seer woman had told the girl that she would leave this life as she entered it–naked and screaming.

I notice she’s on a low cross, her toes inches from the ground. Perhaps one of her tormentors might loom over her, laughing and joking at her frantic final struggles.

Hmmm. This guy reminds me of a 60’s era comedian. A stand-up comic carnifex?

Attachments

• E27CFFAE-4360-4AF1-A4B9-CD085EF872FF.jpeg
    E27CFFAE-4360-4AF1-A4B9-CD085EF872FF.jpeg
    765.4 KB · Views: 619
I notice she’s on a low cross, her toes inches from the ground. Perhaps one of her tormentors might loom over her, laughing and joking at her frantic final struggles.

Hmmm. This guy reminds me of a 60’s era comedian. A stand-up comic carnifex?
It's not Tree... he was too young then but has always worn a hat!!!

"An old seer woman had told the girl that she would leave this life as she entered it–naked and screaming. That was long before the rebellion and her capture. Now, writhing on the cross, she remembered it and, although she could do nothing to stop the screaming, the idea of not being fully naked took on a strange importance. In her pain crazed mind she thought to herself–so long as she was still clothed...as long as a part of her body was covered, she would not die. Nothing became more important than the filthy loincloth she was wearing. It was disgusting--stained with piss, shit, blood and cum and it was hard to imagine how many condemned sluts had died wearing it, but for her it became the most important thing in her life. But then, after pulling herself up on the cross to catch a breath and sliding painfully back down its rough surface, she felt the cloth began to slip down her hips. It now covered nothing–her cunny was fully exposed! She screamed frantically and tried to hold it in place, but the cloth fell silently to the ground. The old seer was right–naked and screaming-- time of her death was at hand...
Love the falling loincloth story. Any more out there.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018–Day 265. Up in the hills, a naked crucified girl by the side of the road is fair game for any passers-by. She can expect to be groped, fondled, probed and violated by anyone who has a few minutes to kill like these two citizens. She must endure their lewd attentions, too. Her screams and cries will bring no help. Her pleas for mercy will fall on deaf ears. Each time she is violated in this manner, a little more of her dignity dies until there is only pain, humiliation and utter shame. In despair she soon realized that the rest of her will soon die, as well. It won’t come a moment too soon... From 2016 and entitled "Groped and Fondled".

Attachments

• Groped and Fondled. 9 26.jpg
    Groped and Fondled. 9 26.jpg
    760.2 KB · Views: 679
Thursday, September 27, 2018, Day 266. The girl stumbled forward as she entered the arena, the weight of the patibulum making it difficult to maintain her footing. It was a sensory overload as she emerged from the holding area beneath the stands. She was blinded by the bright sunlight after being in dark, dank dungeons since her arrest. She was terrified. She had heard the activities that had taken place earlier from her cell–the cheers of the crowd, the roaring of beasts, the shrieks of agony as a host of innocent souls met their cruel fate. Now it was her turn. She was aware of every eye in the large crowd looking at her nakedness. For a modest girl being exposed in such a manner was unimaginable. Her ears echoed with lewd catcalls and taunts that only added to her humiliation. Behind her, a man with a whip followed her. He used it with great skill and precision–whip dancing painfully across her back to curl around and land cruelly on the most delicate and sensitive parts of her anatomy. It went on and on until she nearly collapsed from the pain. They paraded her around the outside circle of the arena giving ever section of the stands the opportunity to see and enjoy her suffering. She knew what was coming. Once her circle around the arena was complete, she’d be led to a stipes in the center. She’d be thrown to the ground and brutally raped for the amusement of the crowd and to prove to all that she was no virgin. (Of course she’d already been repeatedly raped since her arrest.) Then she would be nailed to the cross. The thought of having nails driven through her feet and wrists was almost beyond belief for her to imagine. Then she would be hoisted into the air to scream and dance on the unyielding wooden cross. And how would it ultimately end? Would they turn the beasts loose again to ripe her body apart? Would they pile branches around the base of the cross and set them ablaze? Would they stone her on the cross? Would archers shoot arrows into her, carefully aimed to cause great pain but not to bring a merciful death? The future was unknown, so all she could do was stumble around the arena beneath the rain of lashes from the whip, wondering all the while what hell awaited her...

Entitled "Arena Walk"–a 2014 update of a 2007 original rendering. Done for THE LYRE.

Attachments

• arena walk 9 27.jpg
    arena walk 9 27.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 715

Great pic AND back story! :devil:

Friday, September 28, 2018–Day 268. Here’s one from 2012 that I found unfinished in my DAZ files. I finished it up today. "Debbie’s roommate had assured her that, in addition to being great exercise, pole-dancing was great fun. After several hours on the pole, Debbie definitely was NOT convinced...." Entitled, "Pole-Dancing".

Attachments

• Poledancing.jpg
    Poledancing.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 709
Friday, September 28, 2018–Day 268. Here’s one from 2012 that I found unfinished in my DAZ files. I finished it up today. "Debbie’s roommate had assured her that, in addition to being great exercise, pole-dancing was great fun. After several hours on the pole, Debbie definitely was NOT convinced...." Entitled, "Pole-Dancing".
Nice! A pole dancing duet! Quatre-mains!:devil:

I once read that somebody hung by their wrists would asphyxiate within an hour or two. That’s one of the reasons that the crux simplex, while probably a common means of execution in the ancient world, wasn’t the kind of crux conducive to The Dance, or a prolonged show, both vital components of our twisted, unholy fantasies. Well mine, anyway.

That said, a pretty girl suspended naked by her wrists is hot. :very_hot:

Another well damn done, Jas.

Attachments

• 7B3F8639-467D-4AD6-B3FF-ABAF47B3EBAB.jpeg
    7B3F8639-467D-4AD6-B3FF-ABAF47B3EBAB.jpeg
    556.9 KB · Views: 594
I once read that somebody hung by their wrists would asphyxiate within an hour or two. That’s one of the reasons that the crux simplex, while probably a common means of execution in the ancient world, wasn’t the kind of crux conducive to The Dance, or a prolonged show, both vital components of our twisted, unholy fantasies. Well mine, anyway.

That said, a pretty girl suspended naked by her wrists is hot. :very_hot:

Another well damn done, Jas.
Reminds me, I've got to reorganize that CD collection!

I once read that somebody hung by their wrists would asphyxiate within an hour or two
As far as I read, unconsciousness may already come after thirty minutes. Hanging by the wrists has the same effects as harness syndrome or suspension trauma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_trauma

Besides, wrist suspension has a very lethal impact on the arm muscles, joints and tendons, since they are not designed to carry body weight and they are stretched beyond safe limits (otherwise than ankle suspension, since legs can support much more weight).

But at least, a crucified's body has little risk of suspension trauma, since it is not hanging unsupported...:devil::devil:

As far as I read, unconsciousness may already come after thirty minutes. Hanging by the wrists has the same effects as harness syndrome or suspension trauma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_trauma

Besides, wrist suspension has a very lethal impact on the arm muscles, joints and tendons, since they are not designed to carry body weight and they are stretched beyond safe limits (otherwise than ankle suspension, since legs can support much more weight).

But at least, a crucified's body has little risk of suspension trauma, since it is not hanging unsupported...:devil::devil:
Slowly I get the impression that the romans haven´t been bestial butchers but caring executioner who only wanted to make the inevitable as comfortable to the condemned as possible :)

Slowly I get the impression that the romans haven´t been bestial butchers but caring executioner who only wanted to make the inevitable as comfortable to the condemned as possible :)

Yes, the Romans were renowned throughout antiquity for their compassionate national character, he lied.

Attachments

• 1302D7E2-89FC-4EDE-8A35-E3F8544272D1.jpeg
    1302D7E2-89FC-4EDE-8A35-E3F8544272D1.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 499
Back
Top Bottom