JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
After the racking of the all the members of the Lodge and collecting the intelligence required by Emhyr along with screams and pleas, younger apprentices are allowed a bit of fun with the broken survivors of the ordeal before they got disposed of. Having broken ligaments, disjointed arms and legs, none of them even notice the final indignity in their haze of constant pain.

'Never leave a good pussy go to waste' seems to be the torturers' motto. How surprised they would be if told that the hot readhead is 75 and the brunette called Yennefer of Vengerberg is well over a hundred, kept young by sorcercey and mandrake roots ....

Attachments

• trio Untitled-3.jpg
    trio Untitled-3.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 1,407
After the racking of the all the members of the Lodge and collecting the intelligence required by Emhyr along with screams and pleas, younger apprentices are allowed a bit of fun with the broken survivors of the ordeal before they got disposed of. Having broken ligaments, disjointed arms and legs, none of them even notice the final indignity in their haze of constant pain.

'Never leave a good pussy go to waste' seems to be the torturers' motto. How surprised they would be if told that the hot readhead is 75 and the brunette called Yennefer of Vengerberg is well over a hundred, kept young by sorcercey and mandrake roots ....
No need to rain on their parade.

Sort of reminds me of that old adage... never ask a lady her age. :D

No need to rain on their parade.

Sort of reminds me of that old adage... never ask a lady her age. :D
I think they'd just be cursing all the years they'd missed when they could have been torturing them! :devil:

hi everyone im new to the site.
jD I saw your works from page 1 to the last wanted to say thank you that you share what you do with everyone I really like your drawings
(sorry if my english is not to good)

You put up with 50 pages of my garbage? Boy, you gotta be either groggy now or the most courageous man on Earth. :) The rest here learnt long time ago to ignore it, thus preserving their sanity ... My extended apologies, you didn't deserve any of it.

Talented and modest!

Just realist, mon ami ... after seeing Jucundus' work one can only retreat with his head lowered in shame, to burn his tools and retire to grow grapes. His apostles, some of them here too, like SkatingJesus, Chimaera, Art, Oz and so many other are also experts at showing how it's done. Me? I'm just a pigmy jumping on my heels.

You put up with 50 pages of my garbage? Boy, you gotta be either groggy now or the most courageous man on Earth. :) The rest here learnt long time ago to ignore it, thus preserving their sanity ... My extended apologies, you didn't deserve any of it.
Don't listen to him.... he's biased about that artist. ;) :D

Just realist, mon ami ... after seeing Jucundus' work one can only retreat with his head lowered in shame, to burn his tools and retire to grow grapes. His apostles, some of them here too, like SkatingJesus, Chimaera, Art, Oz and so many other are also experts at showing how it's done. Me? I'm just a pigmy jumping on my heels.
We shall have to agree to disagree.

Well, flattery will get anyone anywhere. So Centaurus, galione, if you have any personal things you would like to see in my modest illustration, feel free to say. I take unpaid comissions from that small minority that likes my brainfarts.

In the meantime, thanks to the generosity of esteemed LL who provided an appropriate literary context, here's the latest addition to the Witcher's universe of pain. I used no less than 110 articulated rigs in this image! Took me almost an hour to render! Personal record. Here we go.

The ordeal of Ciri and her friends, according to official history, ended with a last-minute rescue by Geralt and a small band of other witchers, followed by a hasty escape northward. However, documents from those long past eras are few, and their interpretation is not unanimous. Another theory, minoritarian among historians but fiercely proclaimed by some, is that the trio of sorceresses did not go north, but south. And – more relevantly – that there never was a rescue.

Having obtained a full confession, duly signed, in which Ciri admitted to being an impostor, Emhyr – those historians claim – had no interest in a public execution and decided to show clemency.

Well, Nilfgaardian clemency.

Ciri, Yen and Triss, along with another sorceress who had tasted the hospitality of Emhyr’s dungeons, Philippa Eilhart, were to be put on a ship in Cintra’s harbor, and then, after a long voyage at sea, sold at the slave market in Ofir. If their future years were to be spent as sex slaves of a sultan or digging out salt in the southern mines was out of Emhyr’s hand, nor did it occupy his mind. A nice profit for the Empire’s treasury, on the other hand, was always welcome.

The voyage from Nilfgaard to Cintra was a long one. At least five or six weeks. But, true as always to his gentle nature, Emhyr had organized things so that they did not have to walk. Especially Ciri, her privates still bearing the marks of the torture that finally had broken her resistance, appreciated fully the seats reserved for the trip…

Attachments

• Clip0006.jpg
    Clip0006.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 1,102
Last edited:
Well, flattery will get anyone anywhere. So Centaurus, galione, if you have any personal things you would like to see in my modest illustration, feel free to say. I take unpaid comissions from that small minority that likes my brainfarts.

In the meantime, thanks to the generosity of esteemed LL who provided an appropriate literary context, here's the latest addition to the Witcher's universe of pain. I used no less than 110 articulated rigs in this image! Took me almost an hour to render! Personal record. Here we go.

The ordeal of Ciri and her friends, according to official history, ended with a last-minute rescue by Geralt and a small band of other witchers, followed by a hasty escape northward. However, documents from those long past eras are few, and their interpretation is not unanimous. Another theory, minoritarian among historians but fiercely proclaimed by some, is that the trio of sorceresses did not go north, but south. And – more relevantly – that there never was a rescue.

Having obtained a full confession, duly signed, in which Ciri admitted to being an impostor, Emhyr – those historians claim – had no interest in a public execution and decided to show clemency.

Ciri, Yen and Triss, along with another sorceress who had tasted the hospitality of Emhyr’s dungeons, Philippa Eilhart, were to be put on a ship in Cintra’s harbor, and then, after a long voyage at sea, sold at the slave market in Ofir. If their future years were to be spent as sex slaves of a sultan or digging out salt in the southern mines was out of Emhyr’s hand, nor did it occupy his mind. A nice profit for the Empire’s treasury, on the other hand, was always welcome.

The voyage from Nilfgaard to Cintra was a long one. At least five or six weeks. But, true as always to his gentle nature, Emhyr had organized things so that they did not have to walk. Especially Ciri, her privates still bearing the marks of the torture that finally had broken her resistance, appreciated fully the seats reserved for the trip…
A quad horse mounted on it's own carriage...... pure genius, and very well illustrated. I can only image the songs they sang during their journey.
Thanks for sharing.

"I hope, for these girls, that the carriage has a good suspension!?"
"Sure! The girls are the suspension!":devil:

Be still my heart ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom