Judas Cradle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I always think of the cornu as more of a phallic type of device of gross proportions, designed to enter easily but deeply. It having as well a symbolic function as a mock raping tool. What I was pondering above is more the triangular thing that doesn't penetrate like a monstrous penis but tears the lower part of the victim apart. Difference being that with a cornu the victim rides up & down on it mimicking the sex act. The Judas Cradle would be far less subtle.

More a combination of crucifixion and impalement? The relationship between the two was discussed early on in the 'Impalation' thread, it seems that in ancient times the two forms of execution were pretty close, crucifixion may have been an especially cruel variant on impaling, allowing the victim a longer time of suffering till her arms, and/or her will to live, gave out and she sank down onto the spike.

More a combination of crucifixion and impalement? The relationship between the two was discussed early on in the 'Impalation' thread, it seems that in ancient times the two forms of execution were pretty close, crucifixion may have been an especially cruel variant on impaling, allowing the victim a longer time of suffering till her arms, and/or her will to live, gave out and she sank down onto the spike.
But inpalement may last couple a days. The suffer of condemned is same as crucifixion. But he or she is fixed and he or she can dance like crucified person. Crucifixion is better show for crowd.

On her place I don't give information. I try to endure sharp pain in my ass. I think I have strong will to endure long suffer. After all I shell burn on the stick.
I can imagine my humiliation when I go to the pyre. All indigrends of my bowel leeks from my ashole.

Ouch,
I know I have a few of these pics, just trying to find them

Attachments

• 50_by_cnc55-d6ohgfu.jpg
    50_by_cnc55-d6ohgfu.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,521
  • In Jail 11.jpg
    In Jail 11.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,353
  • Wooden Pony 4.jpeg
    Wooden Pony 4.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,308
some more as I find them on my disk :)
the second one takes the idea a couple of stepd further on . . . .

Attachments

• Wooden Horse1.jpg
    Wooden Horse1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,339
  • 13176998410044 A.jpg
    13176998410044 A.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,280
  • racked_with_pain_by_neinneinnein-d59wmcy.jpg
    racked_with_pain_by_neinneinnein-d59wmcy.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,277
  • 1444162401.jpg
    1444162401.jpg