Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
ohh got it
still not much used to crux yet.
if i only attach files than they go as thumbnails right?
hmmp btw tried editing my previous posts but it seems like those posted a while ago can't be fixed?
You can’t edit your posts any more after one hour.
To insert thumbnails, after uploading your images (using the “attach files” button), but BEFORE clicking “post reply”, click on “insert” or “insert multiple” and then select “thumbnail”

You can’t edit your posts any more after one hour.
To insert thumbnails, after uploading your images (using the “attach files” button), but BEFORE clicking “post reply”, click on “insert” or “insert multiple” and then select “thumbnail”
Many thanks now i see how this works :)
and yes i tried this one out by attaching file and inserting thumbnail. Thank you too elephas

jctr 4_Camera (3).png
btw this JCP Centre theme, currently rendering out prequel and mid scenes so i'll probably upload them all in one piece near future.

Last edited:
Not sure if we include mutilation of adulterous wives as judicial corporal punishment -- if we do, this scene from "Vikings" (S3E06) is a classic. Judith is sentenced to have her ears and nose cut off for adultery. After the first ear, she finally reveals the name of the father of her illegitimate child and is reprieved by the King. Presumably, it would have been awkward having her without a nose for the rest of the series. As it is, she was sporting a variety of asymmetric hair styles to cover her missing right ear.

Nowadays we have much better actors than 10 or 20 or more years ago.

Back
Top Bottom