Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
This journalist specializing in legal affairs wanted to write a report on corporal punishment since its reintroduction in the applicable penalties and her aim was to demonstrate that these new penalties were too light and absolutely not dissuasive. To prove her statements about the real effects of this kind of punishment, she asked a guard in charge of these canings to administer one to her under the same conditions as in prison. Before submitting to this session, she re-read the discharge that she signed and which specified that after the beginning of the session, she would have no possibility of stopping the caning before the scheduled end.

At first, she hadn't imagined the humiliation of having to get naked and tied up showing her most private parts, and after the first stroke, she realized it had all been a very very stupid idea. But it was too late, and there were still 49 strokes left that were going to land on her poor ass...

View attachment 1238161View attachment 1238162View attachment 1238163View attachment 1238164View attachment 1238165View attachment 1238166View attachment 1238167View attachment 1238168View attachment 1238169View attachment 1238170
Rarely any journalist is ready to make such sacrifices. And rarely does she have such shapely buttocks, even after a solid beating with a whip. Although it is known that they will not be shown on TV.

Guide to administering judicial corporal punishment:
1/ strip the punished woman completely naked, for maximum humiliation
2/ tie her to a restraint device making her ass a stationary target
3/ target the entire surface of the buttocks and if necessary the upper thighs
4/ hit by giving maximum speed to the spanking instrument to inflict unbearable pain
5/ hit even harder if possible
6/ never heed screams, tears or pleas

harsh caning 01.jpgharsh caning 02.jpgharsh caning 03.jpgharsh caning 04.jpgharsh caning 05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4/ hit by giving maximum speed to the spanking instrument to inflict unbearable pain

View attachment 1238523View attachment 1238524View attachment 1238525View attachment 1238526View attachment 1238527View attachment 1238528View attachment 1238529View attachment 1238530View attachment 1238531
7) change cane operator after 10 strokes so that there are no lighter strokes due to torturer fatigue.

View attachment 1238523View attachment 1238524View attachment 1238525View attachment 1238526View attachment 1238527View attachment 1238528View attachment 1238529View attachment 1238530View attachment 1238531
hello - really great pics you post here. and I think points 1 and 2 are of utmost importance. But you restrict the lashes to the buttocks, and rarely to the thighs. Why? What do your personally think of a tit-whipping?

...... What do your personally think of a tit-whipping?
Personally, I have no experience with tit whipping. My girlfriend spanks me on the buttocks, sometimes on the upper thighs when she feels that my ass has taken its dose, but has never whipped me on the back or on the breasts. When I'm really naughty, she can whip me with a light cat on the inside of my thighs, with my legs wide open and may give me a few lashes on my pussy. When she corrects me, I hate the pain, but what she does has the effect of arousing me sexually, and the sex games that follow are particularly hot. On the other hand, I'm not sure that the whip on my tits would have the same effect of excitement.

This young guard is responsible for administering punitive spankings in the prison. She does her job all the more conscientiously as she takes great pleasure in it, especially when she manages to elicit cries and tears from the prisoners she punishes. And when she returns home in the evening after a punishing prison session, she rushes on her clitoral vibrator and offers herself half a dozen particularly intense orgasms

hung and paddled 01.jpghung and paddled 02.jpghung and paddled 03.jpghung and paddled 04.jpghung and paddled 05.jpg

other pics of this serie tomorrow....

This young guard is responsible for administering punitive spankings in the prison. She does her job all the more conscientiously as she takes great pleasure in it, especially when she manages to elicit cries and tears from the prisoners she punishes. And when she returns home in the evening after a punishing prison session, she rushes on her clitoral vibrator and offers herself half a dozen particularly intense orgasms

View attachment 1238852View attachment 1238853View attachment 1238854View attachment 1238855View attachment 1238856

other pics of this serie tomorrow....
The victim is very pretty and fine muscular. She should receive a severe punishment to make it effective.

View attachment 1238523View attachment 1238524View attachment 1238525View attachment 1238526View attachment 1238527
I am very surprised to see that several images have been removed from this post by a moderator, none without explanation. If there was a problem with the images involved (unfortunately some of the best in the serie), I think it would have been okay to send me a message, and I could have corrected the problem myself. If it's related to the new 5-images limit policy, I'd like to point out that I applied this new rule myself for my upload this morning after reading the announcement, and asking me to do the sorting myself, the best images would not have been destroyed. :loco:

View attachment 1238523View attachment 1238524View attachment 1238525View attachment 1238526View attachment 1238527
It is best to tie the condemned woman in stocks, then the buttocks are stuck out and you can whip them whole.

I like how you described the elements, Naughtyjulie. My notion of JCP spanking too. Cheers.

If you are right, damned! I am very I am very disappointed!
Nevermind, I still love him.
And keep on doing your own traditionnal job!
Check out this one (second pic of the three):
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-slave-market.2697/post-721844
Hard to believe it’s Kindinov, right? :eek: Looks like photomontage with digital drawing on top. But I get it: traditional art is slow, difficult and often unappreciated (present company excepted!); I don’t really blame artists for wanting to cut corners. Especially if they’re publishing to order, or have quotas to fill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom