Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
The intruder captured and punished

anja___fight_for_life_by_alienarea2_dd7uugd-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__1_by_alienarea2_dd7qjta-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__2_by_alienarea2_dd7qjwm-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__3_by_alienarea2_dd7qjzt-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__4_by_alienarea2_dd7qk33-fullview.jpg

Are all those pics by Alien Art? Only the first picture looks like his very early work. Thank you anyhow. I like people who like to help and think along.

I am certainly going to check out Deviant Art. Had to flush my PC. Clean it up. All very well but I must reinstate all of my passwords now. Every site is different. Boobooboo.
Thank you montycrusto.

Checked it out. Seems like the artist is of the very very protective kind. Even though it doesn't seem like he/she has done a lot of our niche artwork. You can only view his art on DeviantArt when you get a premium membership. I don't see any art posted after march 2022. Ah well.
I (well everyone on TDS) once got the proposal for customized pictures by a russian artist. He only asked $800,- for a series of some 10 to 15 pictures. We haven't heard or read anything about him anymore.

screenshot alienarea deviantart.jpg

But I did find some artists who have posted thousands of good art pictures. Ok, sometimes a few thousand models in all kinds of clothing. But quite close to the works of alienart.

Barbara Moore`s short incarceration in The Greystones Prison for Women had so far not been a happy one. Her failure to curb her acerbic tongue meant she had fallen foul of Chief Matron Ironside, a woman with a low tolerance threshold for insubordination. After their latest run in, the good matron had Moore taken down to the punishment cell and suspended naked, where she administered twenty lashes with a length of knotted whipcord across Moore`s back and buttocks. This seemed to have the necessary salutary effect, but how long would it last?

Some photo you might like.

Attachments

• sadist with paddle 6.jpg
    sadist with paddle 6.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 642
  • sadist with paddle 7.jpg
    sadist with paddle 7.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 620
  • sadistic man tools.jpg
    sadistic man tools.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 575
  • beating a bad girl hard 25.jpg
    beating a bad girl hard 25.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 553
  • beating a bad girl hard 26.jpg
    beating a bad girl hard 26.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 570
  • intrigued by lupus films.jpg
    intrigued by lupus films.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 734
Barbara Moore`s short incarceration in The Greystones Prison for Women had so far not been a happy one. Her failure to curb her acerbic tongue meant she had fallen foul of Chief Matron Ironside, a woman with a low tolerance threshold for insubordination. After their latest run in, the good matron had Moore taken down to the punishment cell and suspended naked, where she administered twenty lashes with a length of knotted whipcord across Moore`s back and buttocks. This seemed to have the necessary salutary effect, but how long would it last?
The complaints will resume as soon as the cell door is closed.

Back
Top Bottom