Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love group nude punishments and this classic position on punishment bench!
while we're made to watch, holding the whips that will be used on us ...

Last edited:
I know that (please read what I have just quoted in my previous post). But since my post was posted the very day when this rule limit was decided, and considering that no other post on this day with more than 5 pics was butchered, I strongly doubt it was the reason. And if it was the reason, why nobody answered me when I asked why this was done ?
At the beginning of the new rule, some of the moderators reacted a little too strongly to not following the rules. And since there were a lot of posts that needed monitoring, your request will have been overlooked. If something like this happens again, contact the moderator who is currently in the forum and send him or her a message via PM.

This young guard is responsible for administering punitive spankings in the prison. She does her job all the more conscientiously as she takes great pleasure in it, especially when she manages to elicit cries and tears from the prisoners she punishes. And when she returns home in the evening after a punishing prison session, she rushes on her clitoral vibrator and offers herself half a dozen particularly intense orgasms

View attachment 1238852View attachment 1238853View attachment 1238854View attachment 1238855View attachment 1238856

other pics of this serie tomorrow....
end of this serie...

hung and paddled 06.jpghung and paddled 07.jpghung and paddled 08.jpghung and paddled 09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom