Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've just found a treasure that I didn't know existed: a 200-page high-quality art book dedicated to the immortal Joseph Farrel, published in 2017 in a print run of only 600 copies (though this is hard to verify), but posted a few months ago in its entirety here:

There are many unpublished drawings, some with original narrative by Farrel himself (the published books mostly had captions by somebody else, some of them very poor). On the published drawings, the quality is much better as they were rescanned from the originals. I thought that Farrel was long dead, but the book seems to say he was alive and participating in this edition at least as of 2017.

As far as this thread is concerned, here are five unpublished JCP drawings by Farrel -- four of them quite realistic and dating from very early in his career (around 1965), the fifth drawn later and more in his familiar style:

phbff_017.jpgphbff_019.jpgphbff_060.jpgphbff_153.jpgphbff_147.jpg

I've just found a treasure that I didn't know existed: a 200-page high-quality art book dedicated to the immortal Joseph Farrel, published in 2017 in a print run of only 600 copies (though this is hard to verify), but posted a few months ago in its entirety here:

There are many unpublished drawings, some with original narrative by Farrel himself (the published books mostly had captions by somebody else, some of them very poor). On the published drawings, the quality is much better as they were rescanned from the originals. I thought that Farrel was long dead, but the book seems to say he was alive and participating in this edition at least as of 2017.

As far as this thread is concerned, here are five unpublished JCP drawings by Farrel -- four of them quite realistic and dating from very early in his career (around 1965), the fifth drawn later and more in his familiar style:

View attachment 1438486View attachment 1438487View attachment 1438488View attachment 1438489View attachment 1438490
Tree wonders why everyone wants to whip a woman while she's locked in a pillory when there a far more entertaining things you could do to (with?) her...
stock pillory 045 C.jpg

View attachment 1438486View attachment 1438487View attachment 1438488View attachment 1438489View attachment 1438490
phbff_017.jpg

What a beautiful and anguished girl waiting to be flogged next!

Two more previously unpublished Farrel drawings related to JCP -- the first is certainly corporal punishment but not necessarily judicial whereas the second does appear to be a formal public punishment with a crowd watching, but not a traditional corporal punishment method (quite inventive, though):

phbff_064 (2).jpgphbff_092.jpg

No. 2 is a great position for a flogging especially from the strong armed woman. I envy the onlookers!

Sierra assumed community service on the farm would be a breeze as sentences go...some chores, some fresh air. She didn't anticipate how harsh the supervisors' discipline could be...
View attachment 1441323
First week you just use the whip while she learns how to suck cocks by watching the other slavegirls and from the second week on you give her the option to trade blowjobs for a discount on the amount of strokes

Back
Top Bottom