Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
_village_scene_01.jpg
After the war, the more isolated villages found themselves reverting to older and more barbaric methods of keeping order. This meant a resurrection of the pillory or the whipping triangle. Sentences that would have seen impossibly medieval a decade before were now a fact of life, and sights such as nineteen-year-old Shiloh Wilkes taking two dozen lashes across her back for hoarding fuel became commonplace.

Oldies!
"Domptées par le fouet"
(Tamed by the whip)
A book by the prolific Aimé van Rod (probably a pseudo)
ca. 1910
Illustrated by M. del Giglio.

View attachment 1450294View attachment 1450295View attachment 1450296View attachment 1450297View attachment 1450298
Little is known about M. del Giglio, except that in the early 1900s he created illustrations for various spanking novels. In addition to the illustrations you have given, I know the illustrations for Lord Kidrodstock's 1908 novel English Education. English Education was published in 1924 with illustrations by Georges Topfer.

Mara dropped her shovel as soon as she heard the piercing screams. The voice was distant but unmistakable. She sprinted across the rocks as fast as her weary bare feet could carry her, praying she was wrong. Cresting the ridge, she fell to her knees and wailed in horror...

Mae made tearful eye contact with her for a split second before the snakelike whip thrummed down through the air and snapped across her shoulders once more. She lurched in the chains that bound her underneath the looming scaffold and another shriek of pain joined her sister's cry.

Klaus, the foreman, whipped her without respite or mercy, sweating through his shirt from the exertion.

"Please," Mara begged him on her sister's behalf, "Please let her go! She's taken enough!"

"Shut it, Filth!" Klaus shot back. "Your pretty kin here missed her quota again and it cost ME a day's pay." He punctuated himself with another crack of whip. "So I'm taking the cost out of her skin!"

Mae's threadbare garments were shredded above her waist and a sickening crosshatch of bloody stripes blazed crimson across her shoulders and back.

"Take it from mine!" Mara howled desperately. "It's not her fault! Punish me!"

"Don't order me around, pest! Back to work!"
_quarry_scene_01.jpg

Mara dropped her shovel as soon as she heard the piercing screams. The voice was distant but unmistakable. She sprinted across the rocks as fast as her weary bare feet could carry her, praying she was wrong. Cresting the ridge, she fell to her knees and wailed in horror...

Mae made tearful eye contact with her for a split second before the snakelike whip thrummed down through the air and snapped across her shoulders once more. She lurched in the chains that bound her underneath the looming scaffold and another shriek of pain joined her sister's cry.

Klaus, the foreman, whipped her without respite or mercy, sweating through his shirt from the exertion.

"Please," Mara begged him on her sister's behalf, "Please let her go! She's taken enough!"

"Shut it, Filth!" Klaus shot back. "Your pretty kin here missed her quota again and it cost ME a day's pay." He punctuated himself with another crack of whip. "So I'm taking the cost out of her skin!"

Mae's threadbare garments were shredded above her waist and a sickening crosshatch of bloody stripes blazed crimson across her shoulders and back.

"Take it from mine!" Mara howled desperately. "It's not her fault! Punish me!"

"Don't order me around, pest! Back to work!"
View attachment 1453226
Hello

Curious, what AI program are you using?

Back
Top Bottom