Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sure these are reposts but they're excellent portrayals of the ordeal of a good old fashioned stripped to the waist whipping.
The first two seem to be a bit surly before their sentences are carried out... that will soon change.
The realization has fully set in that these three are indeed about to be flogged upon their bare backs...no longer surly or defiant....
The aftermath...her spirit broken...her back on fire.... exhausted....sobbing...humiliated...

Nice sequence.

Chéri Hérouard (1881 – 1961) was a French illustrator who was most famously known for his forty-five year work for French society magazine, La Vie Parisienne. Born as Darling-Louis-Marie-Aime Haumé in Rocroi on January 6, 1881, Hérouard’s father died in a hunting accident just before his birth. His mother remarried to a Herouard and Cheri took the new name. Herric!

Attachments

• Herric---Girl-With-a-Whip-Cheri-Herouard.jpg
    Herric---Girl-With-a-Whip-Cheri-Herouard.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 715
  • herric03.jpg
    herric03.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 624
  • herric04.jpg
    herric04.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 605
  • herric06.jpg
    herric06.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 575
  • herric05.jpg
    herric05.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 554
  • herric07.jpg
    herric07.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 542
I'm sure these are reposts but they're excellent portrayals of the ordeal of a good old fashioned stripped to the waist whipping.
The first two seem to be a bit surly before their sentences are carried out... that will soon change.
The realization has fully set in that these three are indeed about to be flogged upon their bare backs...no longer surly or defiant....
These are by the Russian artist Andrew Wolkoff. They are among the most erotic work in the genre IMO, for their bare bones starkness, which matches the feelings of the girls being flogged. I have posted many in my thread here

These are by the Russian artist Andrew Wolkoff. They are among the most erotic work in the genre IMO, for their bare bones starkness, which matches the feelings of the girls being flogged. I have posted many in my thread here

"You WILL give us the name of its father!" "Continue"!

Attachments

• 295368906.jpg
    295368906.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 993
Footsteps....the waiting is over... they're coming for her....to lead her up the steps of the platform... it's time for her sentence of public punishment to be carried out...her long day is just beginning...

Another fantastic public flogging set from the artist Williemacj. She's allowed to keep her loincloth...until she's firmly spreadeagled...off the ground....every part of her body vulnerable.
TWO men, each with a wicked single tail, are to carry out the sentence. Both stand behind her...but she feels the first lash wrapped across her breasts.
Seems there's a large number of female spectacle present... wonder what they're thinking?

Attachments

• barbados_4_by_williemacj_dddhwj1-pre.jpg
    barbados_4_by_williemacj_dddhwj1-pre.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,082
  • barbados_5_by_williemacj_dddhwmt-pre.jpg
    barbados_5_by_williemacj_dddhwmt-pre.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,043
  • barbados_6_by_williemacj_dddhwqj-pre.jpg
    barbados_6_by_williemacj_dddhwqj-pre.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,009
  • barbados_7_by_williemacj_dddhwvi-pre.jpg
    barbados_7_by_williemacj_dddhwvi-pre.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,086
Oh yes, that's got everything, hanginglegs wide on the Frame, the final shred of decency removed, my intimate parts groped and manhandled in a pretence of 'inspection', my sentence read, the first fond embrace of the Whip ....!

The women seem to be chatting, only half-atending to what's happening to me, as if it's familiar enough to them, i'm just getting what they think i deserve - but some are secretly imagining how it must feel to hang their, naked, quivering, sweating, waiting to be flogged by those two half-naked hunks!

Penal Colony Punishment by WillieMacJ

View attachment 737719View attachment 737720View attachment 737721View attachment 737722

View attachment 737719View attachment 737720View attachment 737721View attachment 737722

Such an excellent series!!! Love the idea that the device she's to be secured on seems to be designed with this specific type of punishment in mind.
Note how intently she stares at the instrument to be used. Stripped to her drawers...has the same nice ring as stripped to the waist. Once in place the reality sets in and she begs for mercy.
One man for each side....this is going to be very, very cruel.

Such an excellent series!!! Love the idea that the device she's to be secured on seems to be designed with this specific type of punishment in mind.
Note how intently she stares at the instrument to be used. Stripped to her drawers...has the same nice ring as stripped to the waist. Once in place the reality sets in and she begs for mercy.

This device appears to be an updated version of the device depicted in the last series. It's purpose is the same, to secure a female for the flogging of her bare breasts.
The positioning is even more fiendish...notice the spiked "back rest"... assuring than even the less well endowed will still be able to properly present their chests for the lash.

Attachments

• whipping-149.jpg
    whipping-149.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 790

Another form of penal colony punishment...for the most recalcitrant female prisoners....this method of discipline terrified even the hardened criminals.

Attachments

• whipping-127.jpg
    whipping-127.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 853
A long walk to the square...the first one's punishment has already begun, although judging by her facial expression, there's more than suffering going on....the gaze of so many...their taunts...her body reacting in a strange, unexpected way...
The second wench is forced to carry the instruments of her impending public torture. She feels nothing but total humiliation....and the terror building within her, knowing the fate that awaits her atop the scaffold....

Attachments

• Punishment_30.jpg
    Punishment_30.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 795
  • Punishment_43.jpg
    Punishment_43.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 804
A long walk to the square...the first one's punishment has already begun, although judging by her facial expression, there's more than suffering going on....the gaze of so many...their taunts...her body reacting in a strange, unexpected way...
The second wench is forced to carry the instruments of her impending public torture. She feels nothing but total humiliation....and the terror building within her, knowing the fate that awaits her atop the scaffold....

This one intrigued me...the contrasting body types and hair styles. My back story is they've been caught committing the abominable act of lesbian love. The blonde attempted to pass herself off as a boy.The redhead's more feminine form has received specific attention, her breasts bound and whipped. Now they are publicly displayed for the entire town to taunt and scorn.

Attachments

• Punishment_163.jpg
    Punishment_163.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 882
Back
Top Bottom