Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Incredible! Show him a picture and he can tell who made it.
Thanks, but I'm not such a great expert. Simply this artist has a rather distinctive style. Besides, I have read this novel. If you are interested, this woman is not a plantation owner's wife, but one of his white slaves, deceived from Europe into South Africa. This occurs in the early 20th century, during the Anglo-Boer War.
Jean de Virgans. "Esclaves Modernes"
http://www.bibliocuriosa.com/index.php/Esclaves_modernes
http://web.archive.org/web/20031224020821/danhang.sexusa.net/stanze/stanza46.htm

escanear0002.jpg escanear0003.jpg escanear0004.jpg escanear0006.jpg to33.jpg topwhite.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just discovered this thread (on the way to looking for something else entirely), and I've only gotten through the first page so far - which has some WONDERFUL stuff. I have a few of the pics already, but most I had not seen before.

This one, in particular, really grabbed me. I love how the artist portrayed the red hot humiliation in her face. Just once in my life (okay, maybe a hundred times) I'd love find myself in her position.

Attachments

• stig0101.jpg
    stig0101.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,551
Bigeikou
Judicial punishments in the Orient and in the West.
China / Historical Foreign / Historical Japan
View attachment 475178 View attachment 475179 View attachment 475180 View attachment 475181 View attachment 475182
View attachment 475193

I especially like these by Bigeikou - the simple, spare line-drawings show such mastery
of girls' bodies - in fear and in pain - and in these ones the idea of systematic processing,
girls made to wait and watch while their classmates are thrashed,
called for their turn and undressed, clamped in position and beaten,
dragged off and dumped or hung up, bleeding, burning and totally broken...
pure, delicious, Oriental male cruelty :devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom