Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really like this movie. It's shot in real time with no cuts, so the marks can't be "enhanced", but they show both a rear view (everything is on display) and a side view of their reactions. Warning: tattoos. I don't like them but I think it's hard these days to find models without them willing to do this type of shoot.

Great picture. We can see three different ways to place a woman in order to be whipped: hanging from her wrists, in the wooden pony and with the help of a pillory.
I wonder which do you prefer and why...
I suspect most members can guess my preference ;)
View attachment 886840

Author: Cat_Cube
Title: Judgement & Whipping​
My fantasy for this pic....a mass public punishment for all of the novices caught misbehaving at the local convent, being whipped by the good sisters as the mother superior presides over the spectacle.

Dafnees, do you know who is the artist?

I think is Chiyuki.

67699334_p0_master1200.jpg67799196_p0_master1200.jpg67850751_p0_master1200.jpg

Author: Chiyuki / ちゆき
Title: Severe Gonjang​

Great picture. We can see three different ways to place a woman in order to be whipped: hanging from her wrists, in the wooden pony and with the help of a pillory.
I wonder which do you prefer and why...

Love the pillories. :)

Last edited:
I really like this movie. It's shot in real time with no cuts, so the marks can't be "enhanced", but they show both a rear view (everything is on display) and a side view of their reactions. Warning: tattoos. I don't like them but I think it's hard these days to find models without them willing to do this type of shoot.

View attachment 883404

Author: Miss Sultrybelle
Caption: Bending over the trestle with her limbs tied, buttocks bared and severely caned by a correctional officer - on the 31st stroke
sultrybelle1.JPG miss sultrybelle2.JPGAnother "realistic" judicial caning, this one from Miss Sultrybelle, like KelvinB's, only with a different model who's willing to go maskless. Unfortunately, most of Miss Sultrybelle's models are heavily tattooed. "Ash," pictured above, seems to be an exception, though she has piercings, and tends to wear heavy make-up.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121287/miss-sultrybelle/

I'm with Windar; I don't much care for tattoos; or piercings, exotic make-up or hairstyles. Why can't girl-next-door types ever find themselves getting their asses thrashed in Singapore or Malaysia or wherever these things are supposedly filmed? Of course, it's hard to find a girl next door without a tat or a piercing any more.

Last edited:
I'm with Windar; I don't much care for tattoos; or piercings, exotic make-up or hairstyles. Why can't girl-next-door types ever find themselves getting their asses thrashed in Singapore or Malaysia or wherever these things are supposedly filmed? Of course, it's hard to find a girl next door without a tat or a piercing any more.
I would happily live next door to Barb and Priya...

View attachment 887584 View attachment 887585Another "realistic" judicial caning, this one from Miss Sultrybelle, like KelvinB's, only with a different model who's willing to go maskless. Unfortunately, most of Miss Sultrybelle's models are heavily tattooed. "Ash," pictured above, seems to be an exception, though she has piercings, and tends to wear heavy make-up.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121287/miss-sultrybelle/

I haven’t gone the tatt or piercing route. Just never grabbed me, I guess.

I would happily live next door to Barb and Priya...

Uh huh ......

You mean you didn`t actually live with them in Dorsbury!

He wouldn’t know ‘cause he was too busy watching Seinfeld reruns ...

I haven’t gone the tatt or piercing route. Just never grabbed me, I guess.
Well, then you'd be perfect to star in one of these caning movies then... You should think about it...Don't forget, as your agent, I get 10%!
He wouldn’t know ‘cause he was too busy watching Seinfeld reruns ...
Well if you did a little striptease, that would get my attention!

Ten per cent of the strokes or the cash?

There is an old story I recall from school. Almost certainly apocryphal.

A messenger from far away had some very good news to give to the king. He finally had audience with the king, who read the message and was delighted. He said ‘in accord with tradition, you may choose your reward - anything you like’.

The young man didn’t hesitate. ‘I would like 1000 lashes please’. The king was a bit nonplussed, and demanded an expanantion (clearly not a member of this site).

The young man gulped and said, well Sir. When I came to your city the gatekeeper would not let me pass unless I promised him a quarter of my reward.

The captain of the guard also would not let me pass and threatened to kill me unless I promised him a quarter of my reward.

The captain of the royal guard demanded the same.

And your own major domo would not grant me audience unless he would get a quarter share of my reward.......

So, I would like a thousand lashes please.....

Back
Top Bottom