But dont tell that to Fantasmo, I was "incognito"...:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_7786.jpg
    IMG_7786.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 131
  • streetparade-5_030-200x300.jpg
    streetparade-5_030-200x300.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 150
fantasmo's working and Tree's lurking...

Tree

...Think these are sharp enough, Ulrika?? ... No, I did not want you to prick your finger, I wanted you to finger my...

But the most for Fantasmo was the crucifixion in front of Zurich's lake ! :rolleyes:
It's a pity that he couldn't be here...:(
Who says? I am sitting there, in the middle of the picture!
Need an arrow to help see me? ;) :p

(Let alone the question "who crucified the two, if not Fantasmo" ;) )
It is obvious that Messa was beside herself with all those arousing emotions caused by the whip and Julia's caresses.
Like in trance she let it happen when she was crucified and her cross was erected.
Julia was observing the scene with growing excitement, well aware that she would be next!

When it was turn, she surrendered to the inevitable ... and to her lust as well, laying down on her cross and spreading out her arms in a gracious movement..

It's possible that you're right, Fant: I was so arousing and estatic that I dont remember ...:rolleyes:
But what a show,crucified in contemplating Zurich's Lake: a great fun!!!:)

Fantasmo returned to Julia, whom he found in an inviting pose...

"My dear Julia, you fought very well and deserved victory!"
"So, your winner's price is the right to get 20 whip lashes, not the sentence for it!"
"Say 'Please Sir, give me some more' if you want to feel my Single Tail, if not just say nothing and it will be OK."

When it was turn, she surrendered to the inevitable ... and to her lust as well, laying down on her cross and spreading out her arms in a gracious movement..

do it to Julia.jpg
(if you don't recognise the literary allusion go to​
1984-Julia.jpg

Back
Top Bottom