Julia's Sentence...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Who knows, may be it's the same for Julia... what doesn't make things less interesting.

Why do you think I stated "If an opponent doesn't strike strong enough, I'll hit her as well."? ;)

On the other hand, maybe the winner gets a reward ;)

Please, my Fanty, a nice crucifixion in the moutain with the lake of Zurich
in front off...for both of us if you want :rolleyes:

Patience... ;)
Kaffeetasse_230531[1].jpg

Let's stay with the whips... no woman shall be crucified without having been whipped thoroughly ;)

...is there Seagram's in that cup of Eulalia's Premium Grind Coffee and where in the HELL is Eul...

T
:confused:
Hm, I don't know Seagram's so far (but I'll sure buy it if I see one ;) ), and as Eulalia ran away when I asked her about the "won challenge", I had to use ust some Nespresso ;)

Hm, I don't know Seagram's so far (but I'll sure buy it if I see one ;) ), and as Eulalia ran away when I asked her about the "won challenge", I had to use ust some Nespresso ;)
...any booze in the coffee????
t

...any booze in the coffee????
t

Not in a good coffee! ;)
I prefer to have it in a separate glass ;) Grappa or a nice Single Malt preferably.
The coffee was for Messa's waiting by the way, as you see above, I have a cigar and a glass of Springbank 18y (one of my favourites), although I am not surer I'd actually recognize the difference between that and some booze when two naked women are fighting with whips ;)

Back
Top Bottom