Just Found ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
See post #36 just posted, which points to a Chinese site translating by Google to:

the most important to cut three thousand six hundred knives, a fishing net wrapped around the prisoners, each mesh should cut a knife, so also known as fish scales cut. However, the history of the execution of the sentence has not been able to survive 3600 knife.

So a piece of flesh from each mesh!!!!!!

the most important to cut three thousand six hundred knives, a fishing net wrapped around the prisoners, each mesh should cut a knife, so also known as fish scales cut. However, the history of the execution of the sentence has not been able to survive 3600 knife.

So a piece of flesh from each mesh!!!!!!
A variation on 'Death by a Thousand knifecuts'. Typical Chinese execution method?

The problem with this torture approach is that all the cuts happen together, thus I suspect reducing the pain rather than making them one at a time. The skinning and eating must be so horrifying though. I suspect the clitoris would be a specially prized delicacy! (If the executioners could find it lol!)

No, I even not know the title of the movie ...;)
Google tells me: Shaw Brothers martial arts films : In Crystal ( 1983 ) Director : Mountain actor :Baibiao Liu Yupu Linxiu Jun fragment Introduction : " scale cut ", lingering death of punishment execution method , is about to inmates stripped clean clothes ,

Here's a review (in proper English):

Wuxia or martial world genre, take your pick. Obscure Shaw director Hua Shan, best known for the absurd "Super Inframan", is getting a reassessment with the re-release of the Shaw library. Whether that reassessment is deserved is another matter.

A crystal carver applies his blood to his most recent creation, a statue of a maiden, despite the protests of his overweight assistant. The assistant has just finished reading how blood applied to crystal will awaken a malevolent spirit. So after a crystal woman warrior fights and kills several members of the Poison clan, fingers are pointed at the sculptor. The clan sends it's best men out to kill the crystal warrior as well as the sculptor. The sculptor and his buddy set out to find the crystal warrior and stop the killing spree that's being blamed on them. Turns out the sculptor was once a talented swordsman so he's quite able to defend himself. His fat buddy is no slouch in the kung-fu department either. Everyone ends up at the "Du" mansion, a strange place run by a woman warlock who has some hidden agenda.

The film bears comparison to other martial world films out of Shaw. While treading a similar territory, Portrait in Crystal is different in several ways. The photography is interesting at times with some very excellent compositions and color design. Other times it's as garish as you can imagine. While the standard Shaw sets do come up, much of the set design is different from other films. Several props seem to come from the local Plexiglas store. There is more comedy then I've seen in wuxia films, supplied by the fat guy. Unfortunately the story gets very confusing and the end is very abrupt and unsatisfying. Hua Shan has some interesting ideas but it's offset by the confusing editing. The martial arts are mostly done with wires and simple editing tricks, that's to say that there are no real martial arts on display. However, the final sword fight is well done.

Depending on your taste for garish Shaw style wuxia, you might have a good afternoon with this one. A warning, however, there's a rather extreme torture performed on a naked woman constricted in a fishnet. Not for children!

Well no, there's a strong likelihood the little darlings would want to try it out on their detested younger siblings... :devil:

Messaline, may I apologise on behalf of England for what we did to Jeanme d'arc. Obviously crucifying her naked would have been much more appropriate for our forum!

This made me think about crucifixion naked vs clothed. I think naked is more respectful. If one faced a horrific death, wouldn't one want to die giving as much pleasure to others as possible, hence heaving bare breasts and shaven pussy, or cock erect for all to see? Clothed crucifixion is rather a waste of a life!

A similar thing is shown in the movie "Chinese Torture Chamber Story 2".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289115/?ref_=nv_sr_2
A women is executed by lingchi ("slow process") for the murder of a government official. The story of the murder and the reason behind it is told in flashback with intermittent cuts (sorry for the pun) of her execution.
Other than these scenes and one where a man and woman are being tortured and a sort of steam-heated brass dildo is used on the woman; the film is really light on the torture. It's not nearly as good as the first "Chinese Torture Chamber Story"; which has no relation to this film other than having the same producer.

Ling-chi - remember not to include that in your order for a Chinese takeaway! :p
On the other hand, Si-ling-chi is a kind of green tea.
(Alright, I know the tones are probably different,
your have to be very careful about them in Chinese ;))

Back
Top Bottom