Just sharing

Go to CruxDreams.com

DontLikeSand

Assistant executioner
Hello to every noose lovers! :)

I wanted to share some thoughts with you: what I do feel before the gallows or a noose.

First of all, I want it to be clear: this post is NOT a distress call or something, I am perfectly right and this is just a will to share feelings, which could maybe explain my taste for hanging.

Let's just take this picture (I directly linked it, thus it's big and I put it in spoiler):
f8qwgfaagqrcqhfnbyuc.jpg

Actually, this representation of gallows makes me feel... relaxed. I already practiced the noose and everytime it was delightful. I love to have it around the neck and when it asphyxiates me - I somehow like to be unable to breath. Moreover, the crush on the throat is not that painful; on the contrary, it's like being light, as losing consiousness just takes a dozen of seconds.

In other words: I really enjoy to be hanged.

I'm perfectly aware that it's a life-threatening game. Anyway, it explains why I'm so relaxed and good while seeing a gallows. When I see that picture, I actually feel ready to climb on it and to dangle (even more if it entertains people). I would not be afraid at all. Any other execution way would frighten me, but if it's by the gallows, then I'd be... perhaps "pleased" to walk to it. Because death would be sweet with the rope round the neck and the feet in the air. If I ever had to be sentenced to death - what I don't wish tho - and they let me choose how to be executed, then I'd ask for the gallows without any hesitation, and in a short drop.

Again, I'm not thinking about commiting suicide or what. Just... I love the gallows. I love the noose. Their form, they are somehow "beautiful". They really arouse me by themselves, no special need to have a girl under it.
Of course, I love and enjoy hanged women as well. Men are not my fetish although being myself at the end of the rope does something to me (probably because I'm straight). But while it arouses me, I find that women I draw (and those I watch by your works) are lucky to be there, to die this way, no matter if the story tells the contrary. If we were in a game, I'd love to walk on the scaffold and to be dropped, before reloading a save :D

That's quite paradoxal: they arouse and relax me at the same time. I feel so good by watching this picture, it's so satisfying. If I had to die differently than by natural causes, that would be amazing by swaying.

Yeah, my speech is repetitive: it means it's time for a conclusion. You probably did not read that far, and/or thought "we don't give a damn of your life", and you'd probably be right :D This was just a will to share my relation with the gallows and the noose, maybe you feel the same thing about it or about crucifixion. But remember: I have good moral, really, and I don't try to tell you a dark message, no help is needed - I wouldn't come on a forum like that if I intended to. I'm perfectly healthy in mind (if we ever can be so on this forum^^).

Have a nice day, and feel free to comment if you're living the same thing. See you soon for a new illustrated story! :) once the option will be working again

Probably, in most of the noose lovers their fetish connects with asphyxiophilia by some way. For example, as for me, I imagined my hanging when I was younger, but later I retained only fantasies about hanging of girls. But your adoration of gallows as such seems something rare: I did not faced with it previously.

I think I always had this fascination for hanging, even when I was a kid. I felt something good (can't say "arousing" at this age) in movies when someone was hanged - or most often threatened to be so. This taste was away for several years, then it recently came back when I watched a video about "the killer prostitute" hanging n Red Dead 2.

I'm not here to look for a therapist, I honestly confess (re)discovering this attraction for the gallows troubled me for a pair of months, but now I can live peacefully with it.

You're partially right about asphyxiophilia, at least concerning my fetish. Because I love it by dangling but nothing else. I don't just love to be strangled, but the contact of the rope around the neck, feeling the knot, and being pulled/fall and being stopped some inches away from the floor. This is a whole thing, not just asphyxia.

I think I always had this fascination for hanging, even when I was a kid. I felt something good (can't say "arousing" at this age) in movies when someone was hanged - or most often threatened to be so. This taste was away for several years, then it recently came back when I watched a video about "the killer prostitute" hanging n Red Dead 2.

I'm not here to look for a therapist, I honestly confess (re)discovering this attraction for the gallows troubled me for a pair of months, but now I can live peacefully with it.

You're partially right about asphyxiophilia, at least concerning my fetish. Because I love it by dangling but nothing else. I don't just love to be strangled, but the contact of the rope around the neck, feeling the knot, and being pulled/fall and being stopped some inches away from the floor. This is a whole thing, not just asphyxia.
Yes, asphyxiophilia is only a physiological basis, which can be almost invisible in a completely developed fetish, being hidden behind aestetics and so on. The noose fetish is also usually merged with other deviations, like sadism or foot-fetish (my case) in different proportions. It's a various and individual thing.

The noose fetish is also usually merged with other deviations, like sadism or foot-fetish (my case) in different proportions. It's a various and individual thing.
Well, actually I don't have any other "fetish": I indeed like beautiful feet (in hanging as well), however it makes me nothing special. And I'm not that much in BDSM - that's quite paradoxal by someone loving the noose, but this is the only thing I like in it. For the rest, I admit to be quite a vanilla guy^^

Well, actually I don't have any other "fetish": I indeed like beautiful feet (in hanging as well), however it makes me nothing special. And I'm not that much in BDSM - that's quite paradoxal by someone loving the noose, but this is the only thing I like in it. For the rest, I admit to be quite a vanilla guy^^
I see here a similarity with me: only hanging, but not other executions, tortures or BDSM games. Also feet attract me only as it relates with the hanging fantasy, not for another reason.

I hear you... but I'm skeptical. All of the delightful descriptions and ultimate erotic imaginings of a last dance at the rope's end are tempting but uncertain... maybe if there was the promise of an afterlife with 40 virgins awaiting me, that would help convince me. But alas I am not a soldier of the jihad. Closest I have come is some "breath play" with feet on the ground, (or bodies in bed) and I must say my reaction was mixed. The anticipation often transcends the reality.

I agree with you 140% on your opinion and taste. Honestly, I'm surprised to see that you have such similar fetish.

now, I understand why I like your work
11(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to every noose lovers! :)

I wanted to share some thoughts with you: what I do feel before the gallows or a noose.

First of all, I want it to be clear: this post is NOT a distress call or something, I am perfectly right and this is just a will to share feelings, which could maybe explain my taste for hanging.

Let's just take this picture (I directly linked it, thus it's big and I put it in spoiler):
f8qwgfaagqrcqhfnbyuc.jpg

Actually, this representation of gallows makes me feel... relaxed. I already practiced the noose and everytime it was delightful. I love to have it around the neck and when it asphyxiates me - I somehow like to be unable to breath. Moreover, the crush on the throat is not that painful; on the contrary, it's like being light, as losing consiousness just takes a dozen of seconds.

In other words: I really enjoy to be hanged.

I'm perfectly aware that it's a life-threatening game. Anyway, it explains why I'm so relaxed and good while seeing a gallows. When I see that picture, I actually feel ready to climb on it and to dangle (even more if it entertains people). I would not be afraid at all. Any other execution way would frighten me, but if it's by the gallows, then I'd be... perhaps "pleased" to walk to it. Because death would be sweet with the rope round the neck and the feet in the air. If I ever had to be sentenced to death - what I don't wish tho - and they let me choose how to be executed, then I'd ask for the gallows without any hesitation, and in a short drop.

Again, I'm not thinking about commiting suicide or what. Just... I love the gallows. I love the noose. Their form, they are somehow "beautiful". They really arouse me by themselves, no special need to have a girl under it.
Of course, I love and enjoy hanged women as well. Men are not my fetish although being myself at the end of the rope does something to me (probably because I'm straight). But while it arouses me, I find that women I draw (and those I watch by your works) are lucky to be there, to die this way, no matter if the story tells the contrary. If we were in a game, I'd love to walk on the scaffold and to be dropped, before reloading a save :D

That's quite paradoxal: they arouse and relax me at the same time. I feel so good by watching this picture, it's so satisfying. If I had to die differently than by natural causes, that would be amazing by swaying.

Yeah, my speech is repetitive: it means it's time for a conclusion. You probably did not read that far, and/or thought "we don't give a damn of your life", and you'd probably be right :D This was just a will to share my relation with the gallows and the noose, maybe you feel the same thing about it or about crucifixion. But remember: I have good moral, really, and I don't try to tell you a dark message, no help is needed - I wouldn't come on a forum like that if I intended to. I'm perfectly healthy in mind (if we ever can be so on this forum^^).

Have a nice day, and feel free to comment if you're living the same thing. See you soon for a new illustrated story! :) once the option will be working again
In the old days, much attention was paid to the appearance of the hanging. The structure of the gallows, the openness, had a great psychological impact on the prisoners and the public. It was an honour for the prisoner to be executed on the beautiful gallows in the picture. It stands on a platform, with steps leading up to it and a beautiful thick rope hanging from it. With a good view, the prisoner could be sure that everyone could see his hanging. This caused an erotic thrill. Especially when he was hanged naked. The body was left hanging on the gallows in the square for two days for the enjoyment of passers-by.

Back
Top Bottom