Kathy and Friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
@SeD good work!
@Kathy you must be very brave to let this happen to you without force being used. to hold you while the nails went in.

Via Crucis
Featuring : @Kathy
"I know, my Love, it's so painful! But you're also so sexy!"
@SeD No escaping the pain
SeD looks down at Kathy as she withers in pain she has never known before. Her body twists on the cross her wrists are nailed to but escaping its torture is impossible. He watches her breasts shake on her chest. He looks at the pin he affixed to her right nipple. She was so brave as he pushed its pin through her flesh. He doubts after the spikes were driven through her arms she doesn't remember being pinned.

Calmly he says "It is time to nail your feet and raise you..."

@SeD As you lift me, I feel the nails tear into my wrists , I struggle to push myself upward to get some relief
You realize:
1 what you gotten yourself really into, without a fight
2 To late to stop
3 This is going to be bad!!

Last edited:
I did nothing to deserve this , I tried to please my master
Everybody is guilty of something ;)

Well at least you succeed in pleasing your master, aren't you happy now?

Via Crucis
Featuring : @Kathy
"Why hide your treasures? Let's get rid of this garment. (At last! they say...)"
SeD raises Kathy's cross and tears away the cloth covering her loins. Proudly he declares to his guests "Look how beautiful she looks crucified. The cross stretches her arms and holds her breasts out for you to see! But let us spare her the torment of hanging by her wrists. Let me finish her crucifixion by nailing her feet to the cross!!!"
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/step09_2b-jpg.1380544/

Back
Top Bottom