Katie the cattle thief

Go to CruxDreams.com
Katie has arrived at the top of the gallows. Ahead of her is a three foot tall stool with a second one half its height so she can get up. Tree steadies her as she climbs up.

The damn drunk checks the tightness of the rope that binds my wrists. I could have told him my hands are buzzing because of poor circulation. In front of my face sways the noose I will hang to death from.
hang 584.jpg
I can’t believe they still hang people here in this day but the rope flashes down past my eyes and Tree tightens it only enough I have no escape.
hang 645.jpg
It is a strange feeling standing on the stool. My feet are more than five yards above the ground. My wrists and neck are bound in rope and I stand helplessly naked before a crowd of mostly strangers.
hang 644.jpg
I’m not spotting a sympathetic face among them. I look down at Tree and say “I’m told you are a better hangman than a lawyer.”

“I’ve never had anyone survive one” he drily says.

“How long does it take?”

“You’ll be dead a few moments after you pass out.”

“How long does it take to pass out” I ask.

He looks me over and says “Ten minutes if you’re lucky; you’re young and in good shape. I’ll guess a quarter hour at least for you. That’s a damn fine noose I made for you.”

I squeeze my legs together. Those words send a fire through my loins. I look at Tree and say “You think I’ll strangle for fifteen minutes?”
hang katie 003.jpg
“Kicking like a mule for most of it” he says then takes a drink. “Are you about to have an orgasm?”

“That is none of you fucking business” I hiss as my pussy leaks onto my inner thighs. “Do I look alright?”

“One of the top ten wenches I’ve ever hanged. You look fine, Katie. It will be over soon” he says.

This is beyond surreal. I am standing noosed and naked before a few hundred people and the only thing keeping me from strangling is a stool that groans with any move I make. If my hands were not tied behind my back they would be stroking my pussy. Damn it, Tree, give me just a few more minutes and I will come standing here!

I am near an orgasm when I feel the stool wobble. Tree has his hand on the lever that opens the trapdoor. When he pulls it the door will open and I will hang. I hiss “Don’t do it!”

“It’s time, Katie” he says.

“Give me a minute! I’m about to cum” I beg.
hang katie 002.jpg
To my surprise he waits. You would have to have no idea about sex not to tell what is happening. I’m air fucking at my hips and have the orgasm of my life. I straighten up and watch my tits bounce on my chest as I try to catch my breath. Tree says “I hope it good, Katie, but it is time to do it.”
“Just do it” I whimper knowing I will hang in just a moment…

-Katie

Katie has arrived at the top of the gallows. Ahead of her is a three foot tall stool with a second one half its height so she can get up. Tree steadies her as she climbs up.

The damn drunk checks the tightness of the rope that binds my wrists. I could have told him my hands are buzzing because of poor circulation. In front of my face sways the noose I will hang to death from.
View attachment 592833
I can’t believe they still hang people here in this day but the rope flashes down past my eyes and Tree tightens it only enough I have no escape.
View attachment 592835
It is a strange feeling standing on the stool. My feet are more than five yards above the ground. My wrists and neck are bound in rope and I stand helplessly naked before a crowd of mostly strangers.
View attachment 592834
I’m not spotting a sympathetic face among them. I look down at Tree and say “I’m told you are a better hangman than a lawyer.”

“I’ve never had anyone survive one” he drily says.

“How long does it take?”

“You’ll be dead a few moments after you pass out.”

“How long does it take to pass out” I ask.

He looks me over and says “Ten minutes if you’re lucky; you’re young and in good shape. I’ll guess a quarter hour at least for you. That’s a damn fine noose I made for you.”

I squeeze my legs together. Those words send a fire through my loins. I look at Tree and say “You think I’ll strangle for fifteen minutes?”
View attachment 592837
“Kicking like a mule for most of it” he says then takes a drink. “Are you about to have an orgasm?”

“That is none of you fucking business” I hiss as my pussy leaks onto my inner thighs. “Do I look alright?”

“One of the top ten wenches I’ve ever hanged. You look fine, Katie. It will be over soon” he says.

This is beyond surreal. I am standing noosed and naked before a few hundred people and the only thing keeping me from strangling is a stool that groans with any move I make. If my hands were not tied behind my back they would be stroking my pussy. Damn it, Tree, give me just a few more minutes and I will come standing here!

I am near an orgasm when I feel the stool wobble. Tree has his hand on the lever that opens the trapdoor. When he pulls it the door will open and I will hang. I hiss “Don’t do it!”

“It’s time, Katie” he says.

“Give me a minute! I’m about to cum” I beg.
View attachment 592836
To my surprise he waits. You would have to have no idea about sex not to tell what is happening. I’m air fucking at my hips and have the orgasm of my life. I straighten up and watch my tits bounce on my chest as I try to catch my breath. Tree says “I hope it good, Katie, but it is time to do it.”
“Just do it” I whimper knowing I will hang in just a moment…

-Katie
This sounds very familiar ... I think I may have been there recently :rolleyes:;)

There is just seconds between Katie saying “just do it” and Tree pulling the lever. Katie stands in a dreadful wait to feel what being hanged will feel like.
hang 592.jpg
The rope is loose around her neck but that is about to change a Tree pulls the lever. Katie feels the stool pull back from her feet and her words shouted are “Oh, please, don’t do…”
hang 654.jpg
The stool falls back and her cry is stopped by the noose. There was a late change in plans as her perch is pulled back from under her feet instead of falling through the trap door. She is still hanged but swings in an arc and is stunned by the short fall and the painful grabbing of her neck by noose. She looks down her body and sees her feet drifting above the gallows’ deck.
hang 517.jpg
She tries to reach for the noose but finds her hands are still bound behind her back. Katie realizes she has been hanged!
hang katie 004.jpg

Katie is serving her sentence. Above a crowd of several hundred she learns the cruel torture of a slow hanging. There is no freeing her hands and no escape from the noose slowly closing around her neck even as she thrashes desperately to do so.
hang katie 005.jpg
Logic would tell her just hang still from the rope but the need to try to free her from the noose overrules logic. Katie’s dance from rope is very animated. It doesn’t help her but the crowd enjoys her effort.
hang katie 008.jpg
If you subscribe to RR Video Entertainment’s Premium Channel you can hear her gasps becoming more labored and less effective. The crowd can’t hear her but they are enjoying watching her thrashing becomes more panicked as the rope closes around her neck.
hang katie 007.jpg
No one knows what Katie is thinking but she is obviously fighting her losing battle to live.
hang katie 006.jpg
None of them know that the rope has closed her throat. Her kicks become her final twitches of her life.
hang katie 010.jpg
At sixteen minutes Katie’s life of crime fades into her last kicks.
hang katie 011.jpg
At a half hour Katie the cattle rustle hangs dead from the noose that killed her. Her sister comes onto the gallows to see Katie’s limp body hang by her neck. She can’t wait to get her check from the entertainment company!
hang katie 009.jpg

Katie is serving her sentence. Above a crowd of several hundred she learns the cruel torture of a slow hanging. There is no freeing her hands and no escape from the noose slowly closing around her neck even as she thrashes desperately to do so.
View attachment 593179
Logic would tell her just hang still from the rope but the need to try to free her from the noose overrules logic. Katie’s dance from rope is very animated. It doesn’t help her but the crowd enjoys her effort.
View attachment 593183
If you subscribe to RR Video Entertainment’s Premium Channel you can hear her gasps becoming more labored and less effective. The crowd can’t hear her but they are enjoying watching her thrashing becomes more panicked as the rope closes around her neck.
View attachment 593184
No one knows what Katie is thinking but she is obviously fighting her losing battle to live.
View attachment 593185
None of them know that the rope has closed her throat. Her kicks become her final twitches of her life.
View attachment 593181
At sixteen minutes Katie’s life of crime fades into her last kicks.
View attachment 593180
At a half hour Katie the cattle rustle hangs dead from the noose that killed her. Her sister comes onto the gallows to see Katie’s limp body hang by her neck. She can’t wait to get her check from the entertainment company!
View attachment 593182
I know I should be sorry for the cattle farmers but I do feel a bit sorry for Katie. :(:(:(

Sorrow completely dispelled by the excellent images! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom