King Arbor and his stubborn daughter Venus

Go to CruxDreams.com
It has been days since Venus has slept. She is exhausted yet must concentrate on stay standing or she will drown in the pit. Later in the day as sunset approaches panic overcomes Venus and she begs to be removed from the pit. She swears she will obey Lesbia’s orders.

Tree, you seem to be getting softer in your old age, no particular pain with this torture, she just has to stand there. Apparently it has worked? A princess wouldn't go back on her word?
I do like the idea of short-term slavery as punishment, one of my favourites on those long nights when sleep eludes.

Fear not... it only gets worse!!!

Venus is pulled from the pit and the animal waste is washed from her body. She is brought to a cellar dungeon and locked in irons. Across from her Natalie sits chained to the opposite wall. Natalie asks “Did you give up, Venus?”

“I had to or I would have drowned in animal waste” Venus says. “I couldn’t take any more.”

“They were toying with you, Venus. What she paid for us she wasn’t going let you die. You are worth more to her alive” Natalie explains. “We are going to serve five years as slaves. Get used to it.”

dungeon 090.jpg

“Natalie, I am going to have to submit to anal sex and perform fellatio. I have never done either” Venus says.

“What; do you just have sex lying on your back?”

“Um… no; I am a virgin. I never have been with a man” Venus says.
chains 071.jpg

“You are kidding me!”

“I am not. I don’t know how do either” Venus says.

“You really are a virgin! I am amazed! Well you don’t have much to learn. The ass-fuck is simple. They tie you up and shove their cocks up your ass and you take it till they cum” Natalie says.

“I don’t know what you mean. What are cocks and my ass” Venus asks.

“You really are a virgin! I don’t suppose you have sucked cock” Natalie sighs.

“I don’t think so. Can you tell me what to do” Venus asks.

Natalie rolls her eyes and thinks ‘damn she is dumb’!

dungeon 002.jpg

The next morning Venus is prepared to meet with Mistress Lesbia. She is washed and even perfumed and her hair is fixed. Finally she is ‘dressed’ for her presentation. A thick chromed metal collar is fastened around her neck.

collar 001.gif

Venus is surprised at how thick and heavy it is.

collar 002.gif

The last of Venus’ costume is the heavy wrist irons that lock her arms behind her back and thick shackles with a very short chain constrain her ankles.

cuffs 088 A.jpg

Venus is shuffled into Lesbia’s ‘throne room’ where Lesbia lounges waiting for her slave. Venus stands naked except for the irons before her mistress. Lesbia gazes over her slave and smugly says “I understand you have come to your senses and are ready to perform your duties.”

“I have, mistress” Venus says. The word ‘mistress’ is like acid in the mouth of Venus as saying it concedes her capitulation to her slavery.

“Very good to hear, my slave” Lesbia coos. “It is my understanding that you are a virgin.”

“I am, mistress” Venus admits.

“I don’t think I have met a virgin woman at your age” Lesbia says. “Is it safe to assume you have never had anal sex?”

“I have not.”

“Surely you have giving a blowjob” Lesbia accuses.

“I’m not even sure how to do one” Venus says.

“Oh this is going to be marvelous” exclaims Lesbia. “Turn around and show me your ass!”

Venus turns around and presents her rump to her mistress. The very action reinforces her submission to Mistress Lesbia.

princess 047 A L.jpg

Lesbia says “This weekend you will be taken before an audience. I can hardly wait to watch your ass fucked!”

Venus does not what to expect but the glee in Lesbia’s voice has Venus sure that she is in for less than a pleasant experience! That night Venus is chained in a tower room. She cannot believe what she is facing.

princess 060.jpg

It has been only a few weeks back that Venus was living the pampered life of a princess. She wonders how many days are there before ‘this weekend’ happens.

The next morning Venus is prepared to meet with Mistress Lesbia. She is washed and even perfumed and her hair is fixed. Finally she is ‘dressed’ for her presentation. A thick chromed metal collar is fastened around her neck.

View attachment 614569

Venus is surprised at how thick and heavy it is.

View attachment 614570

The last of Venus’ costume is the heavy wrist irons that lock her arms behind her back and thick shackles with a very short chain constrain her ankles.

View attachment 614571

Venus is shuffled into Lesbia’s ‘throne room’ where Lesbia lounges waiting for her slave. Venus stands naked except for the irons before her mistress. Lesbia gazes over her slave and smugly says “I understand you have come to your senses and are ready to perform your duties.”

“I have, mistress” Venus says. The word ‘mistress’ is like acid in the mouth of Venus as saying it concedes her capitulation to her slavery.

“Very good to hear, my slave” Lesbia coos. “It is my understanding that you are a virgin.”

“I am, mistress” Venus admits.

“I don’t think I have met a virgin woman at your age” Lesbia says. “Is it safe to assume you have never had anal sex?”

“I have not.”

“Surely you have giving a blowjob” Lesbia accuses.

“I’m not even sure how to do one” Venus says.

“Oh this is going to be marvelous” exclaims Lesbia. “Turn around and show me your ass!”

Venus turns around and presents her rump to her mistress. The very action reinforces her submission to Mistress Lesbia.

View attachment 614572

Lesbia says “This weekend you will be taken before an audience. I can hardly wait to watch your ass fucked!”

Venus does not what to expect but the glee in Lesbia’s voice has Venus sure that she is in for less than a pleasant experience! That night Venus is chained in a tower room. She cannot believe what she is facing.

View attachment 614573

It has been only a few weeks back that Venus was living the pampered life of a princess. She wonders how many days are there before ‘this weekend’ happens.
Manips featuring the wonderful Jenni! Excellent! :)

Venus has no idea how many hours or days pass before her deflowering will happen as the cell she is held in is denied any natural light. Venus knows the single lightbulb is turned off and on at varying intervals but doesn’t know how often it changes.

But time does pass and it is the day Venus is to lose some- maybe all- of her virginity. Venus wears only handcuffs as the maid Kathy prepares her for violation. With hands overhead as Kathy oils her body Venus says “I am going to be ‘ass-fucked’. Does it hurt?”

Kathy wiped a dollop of grease into the cleft of Venus’ bum and says “It hurts the first time but I have grown to enjoy it. Don’t expect to find the first time to be pleasurable.”
les 139.jpg
“Would you put your finger in my bottom” Venus asks.

“I am not allowed to and it won’t get you ready for the size of Angus’ cock anyway” Kathy replies.

What can that mean? I’ve seen pictures of men’s penises and even some of the biggest ones may not feel right going into my bottom but I am sure I can handle it. Kathy takes me to a dark room where a stout pillory stands waiting for me. She takes the handcuffs from my wrists and opens the top bar. There is no point fighting this and I lay my neck and wrists into the half circles in the lower bar. My womanhood gets warm and wet as she locks the top bar down imprisoning me in the pillory. Somewhat cruelly she fingers my clit. She knows I am aroused but she stops before I climax. She swats my bum and says “Enjoy the ride, Venus!”

I am alone bent over locked in the pillory. There is no escaping what they plan to do to me. I am defenseless and hopelessly exposed. I am also completely soaked in my loins!
stock pillory 008.jpg
Servants come into the room and set chairs around the pillory. They seem to not notice me bent over naked and locked in the wood. Soon Lesbia enters the room with a few dozen guests. They all have drinks and are in a festive mood as they prepare to watch my ‘deflowering’. This is not the kind of show I wish to star in.
stock pillory 005.jpg
-Venus

You can plead it but Roman Justice won't know what you're talking about. And in the phrase that the Germani later adopted is appropriate here: Posummus modis compellentes dicere!

In that case I will say no, strip down to my loincloth and make my way over to Golgotha to save the authorities the trouble.

Lesbia and her guests are seated. The maid Kathy with three other servants is keeping their drinks refreshed. I can’t believe there are even a priest and a nun here to watch my bottom get raped! There is nothing I can do about it. I gave up and I will have to take what I am about to get.
Just as I resolve that I can handle being buggered Angus walks in to a round of applause from the audience. He stands in front of me and lowers his pants. My god he is huge and he isn’t even erect yet. In a near panic I cry “You can’t put that in me!”

stock pillory 006 A.jpg
He laughs and says “I can and I will!”

I brace myself as he circles around behind me.
stocks 7 A.jpg
Kathy had warned me to relax and it will be easier on me. I wonder if she relaxed the first time she had her ass fucked and was she bent over naked and locked in a pillory with a few dozen people watch some guy with a foot long cock about to burrow it into her bowels. Angus leans against my rear and stroke his cock in the cleft of ass. I feel it getting harder and thicker. He spreads my bottom with his thumbs and presses the tip against my rectum. I cry “Please be gentle! This is my first… AUGH!!!”
stock pillory 6.jpg
He spears the whole damn thing in with one fierce thrust! My bowels are stuffed and my ass must be ripped apart. Just as I think it cannot get worse he begins stroking his massive meat in and out!
stock pillary rape.gif
Each thrust fills my ass and as he draws back for the next one I swear he is tearing my ass apart. Then he starts hammering my bowels faster. The pillory rocks with each thrust!
stocks rape 001.gif
I am being driven insane and scream “Harder! Fuck my ass harder!”

I don’t know how long it took before he came. I feel his hot seed squirt deep into my bowels. He gentle reaches around me and strokes my dangling breasts and whispers “You did well, Venus.”

I wonder if he could tell that I came too?
stock pillory 008.jpg
There is a round of applause as I stand in the pillory with his cum and my crap oozing from my gapping butt. The pillory is unlocked and Kathy helps me stand. I am on wobbly legs as the pillory is removed. Kathy whispers “’Fuck my ass harder’… are you crazy?”

Just when I think I am done a shorter pillory is placed before me. I don’t need to be told to kneel and am soon locked in. I fear that I will have to suck Angus’ cock with my shit on it but instead the priest comes before me and opens his cassock. Lesbia announces “Slave Venus will perform her first fellatio on Archbishop Wragg of the Cruxton Abbey!”
I did.

stock 105.jpg
It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be until he spewed his cum in mouth. Mistress Lesbia would later tell me I did a very good performance.

-Venus

There is a round of applause as I stand in the pillory with his cum and my crap oozing from my gapping butt. The pillory is unlocked and Kathy helps me stand. I am on wobbly legs as the pillory is removed. Kathy whispers “’Fuck my ass harder’… are you crazy?”

Just when I think I am done a shorter pillory is placed before me. I don’t need to be told to kneel and am soon locked in. I fear that I will have to suck Angus’ cock with my shit on it but instead the priest comes before me and opens his cassock. Lesbia announces “Slave Venus will perform her first fellatio on Archbishop Wragg of the Cruxton Abbey!”
I did.

Amazing how quick Venus had her hair color redone between stocks! Or is that Barbaria1 sneaking in to get in on the fun, before her interrogation begins?

Back
Top Bottom