Kings Offering Chamber

Go to CruxDreams.com

Joker14

Magistrate
Kate prepared herself to enter the chamber she stood in front of the mirror in her prep room and looked at her offering.......
Herself.
She dropped her dress to reveal the clothes she would be wearing as she presented herself to the king. It was not really clothes more just a garment a thin strip that ran between her bum just thick enough to cover her thick labia lips it split into two before her belly button working its way up her tight stomach to just
Tantalisingly cover her b cup breasts. The two strips went over her shoulder joining into one at her back before running under her bum completing the cycle. It was an outrageous garment and Kate was excited to wear such an item in front of the king and the huge crowd that would no doubt be waiting to watch her possible trial, sexual torture and possible execution.

Why had she entered into such a situation. For decades in Vitchen women would come to the castle and offer themselves to the king. They would present themselves, for the king loved nothing more than pretty women. The king would then declare what the women would place forward for the kings enjoyment if the women completed the test she would be granted her desire if she failed she would lose her life or the things the gruesome king had requested.

They however were no normal tests. They were tortures sexual and perverse. Women spread and fucked. Racked and whipped, beheaded, dismembered, disembowelled and tortured for the kings and crowds enjoyment. The women would be tied down and force stimulated if they came there offerings or life would be taken if they did not they could walk free. The price was high but so were the rewards. Kate was 26 and was one of the older competitors the average age of women was 19 (youth were so easily tricked into fame and things of great risk). But Kate needed this she needed money and a pathway across the seas. She had no intention of losing and at 6ft tall and very athletic she was a strong and powerful women (imagine a cross between milla jovovich, Katee sackoff and uma thermal) her legs her best feature excentuated as she slid into her 6 inch heels. She applied some blood red lipstick and ran a hand through her short black hair. They would love her offering she would endure their tortures and walk out a winner.

Kate gave a final look in the mirror and signalled to her handler she was ready. She was walked from her prep room and stood in front of a curtain. Her name was called and she drew a breath pushing out her breasts as the curtain opened and she stepped out into her offering.

Her breath caught as she strode forward the huge crowd gazing at her sexy lithe body. She noticed the king right away and recognised the large chamber and ranks of rows of benches and chairs filled with people.

Kate remembered one of the first times she had seen a vid cast of the offerings. She had just graduated high school and had gone to party at a friends house. The group of 5 girls had gathered round to watch the vid cast secretly instead. She remembered watching the screen as a pretty blonde girl walked onto the stage. Her body was quivering and when asked to strip the young women -who must have only been a year or so older possibly early 20's than Kate at the time- nearly fell over as she pulled off her bikini. Wow what a body Kate remembered thinking. She was 5'7 with tanned white skin and as her top fell down it revealed her large firm breasts with bright pale pink nipples. Her pussy was soft and plump and shaved she stood in front of the king and crowd and received her judgement.
" you will donate you body to me woman what is your name?" I couldn't remember the reply or what was said next I was just intoxicated with the situation. My loins ached and I was so turned on yet so scared for the woman at the same time. I missed her name and her request that she was risking her body for. All I can remember was feeling my nipples grow hard and my pussy grow wetter as I watched them take the woman and tie her spread eagled on the floor a chain on each wrist and ankle. The chains tightened as she was raised chest up into the air. Her hot body naked completely vulnerable and dripping with sweat. A probe suddenly came forward and nuzzled into her wet pussy pushing on her engorged clit.
A timer listing five minutes popped up on the stage showing the crowd a timer the victim could not see. It began to tick down and the probe began to vibrate almost immediately the woman began to moan with pleasure as her tight body shuddered to the probes attempts at making her climax. " what happens in the five minutes" I asked my friend heather unsure as I was I could tell the answer would not be good. "She bet her body Kate so if she comes she will lose her body that was her risk" heather told me as she turned to watch the feed. Ummm thought Kate lose her body wow that's so fucking hot I'm so fucking hot right now she thought. She had to touch herself but didn't dare miss the feed. She stood up and left her friends to go to the bathroom stopping only to grab her portable device from her bag.
Kate locked the door behind her and used her hack app to jump on heathers feed. Ooh thank goodness she hadn't missed it. Her small screen showed the woman sexy as hell drenched in sweat her body drawn tight here large breasts up to the sky her pussy dripping with juices the clock read 1 minute left. Kate pulled open her top her small breast reaveled she pulled on her thick dark nipples as the clock ran down further 40 seconds Kate put her hand to her pussy soft and so wet she shuddered at her first touch as she rubbed her juicy cunt. 30 seconds she was going to do it the woman was going to survive.
Then a thought crossed katie's mind a dark thought, a thought that got her even wetter. She didn't want the woman to survive, Kate wanted to see her pulled apart, punished, destroyed. SHE wanted to be punished and destroyed.
20 seconds and Kate smiled with delight as she tweaked on her bullet nipples and rubbed her soft slit. The woman was coming, she was going to lose with just 15seconds on the clock how cruel how sexy lets see her scream thought Kate as she let her dark thoughts run wild. The woman threw back her head and shook as her muscles tightened. "Egggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned and screamed as she came. Kate right with her, heard the chains ratchet and slowly begin to pull the poor woman apart the probe still vibrating. Kate imagined it was her on the stage -her pussy under the probe her tits to the sky her big nipples shaking as her strong limbs tense against the chains struggling not to cum- as she frigged herself silly. The girls screams of joy mingled with screams of pain as she was pulled tighter and tighter until suddenly "crack". OoooooohhhhAggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhck! bones broke and her body gave in with a curdling scream as the woman finally Lost her fight giving in to a huge orgasm as her body was ripped apart. "Oh oh oh oh ummmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooaaaaaaa!" Kate cried out as she came her tight snatch bucking in her hand. It wasn't the death that sent her over the edge it was the sacrifice the brutality and imagination of sexual torture and execution of the woman. it didn't matter how she met her fate just that she had gambled hard lost and was punished cruelly and deservedly. Kate couldn't help but think about it herself. Would she ever be desperate enough would she able to survive that, would she want to try? Would her small tits plump pussy and long legs win against the crowd maybe she would never know. But she would always dream about it.

Kate now centre stage found herself in that position dressed like a slut execution torture toy. Waiting for her kings judgement her people all around watching in the crowd and the vid screens across the lands looking at her long legs, her tight butt, her hanging side boob and the plump wet patch of thin green fabric that covered her sopping pussy. It was now her time.
The king looked at her and began to speak.

Last edited:
"What is your age and name woman"? Spoke the king. Kate braced herself and spoke in her finest sexiest voice.
"My name is Kate sire 26 years and I am her to offer my body all of it or any parts you require or deem fit this I give to you and the people of Vitchen."
"Very well but why would I want someone like you older than most your breasts are small and droop a little to much. Not to mention your outfit how desperate are you woman hahahahahah" the crowd broke into laughter along with the king. The noise echoed around Kate but she was still determined
"maybe I should have you executed for wasting our time eh! Hahahahahah"
Kate gathered her composure and spoke up " my breasts may be small sire but a B cup is a good handful and my breasts do not droop they hang Perfectly allow me to show you my lord" Kate felt a rush of fear and excitement as she put her hands on the strips of fabric and pulled them aside revealing her breasts. She was right they did hang perfectly a slight droop that made them hang to the side and create a smooth soft delectable edge. Her nipples were pinkish brown large in both aerola and size and thick and bright in colour . Unusually rare sexually perfectly balanced. "Hahahah Kate you are right. I was joking with you I kid sometimes hahahahahah" the crowd roars it's approval .
"you are a fine specimen. A wonderfully unique woman, long sexy powerful legs, a tight washboard stomach,and my oh my what a pretty face, angled jaw line, wide smile big eyes a fuck me pixie cut and lithe sexy arms oh and what I said about the outfit I take it back. It gave me a boner the second you walked through the door. I accept your offering now what shall I take"
Kate beamed with pride and tensed her wide muscled butt bending over for the crowd " not yet my liege you haven't seen my wet pussy have you." Kate spread her legs and dropped her tiny outfit to the ground stepping out of her garment she cupped her pussy and spread it for her king and crowd. Fat labia lips bulged with wetness and her hair was cut in a strip atop her pulsing visible large clit. The crowd let out a cheer the king raised his hand and silence fell. " my you are full of surprises that is a fantastic cunt you filthy whore hahahahahah, and you leave me with a difficult choice" the king stops to think as Kate stands proudly on the stage completely naked awaiting her judgement. The king once more opens his mouth " I will put it to a vote you have many fine parts woman and I will have two of them but which two. crowd you decide will Kate's offering be
A.Her tits and legs
B. Her pussy and arms
C. Her head and arse
Or
D. A combination of 2 parts of her of you choosing?
What is dear Kate putting on the line for her sacrifice?" The crowd roars and begins to shout requests down at the king and naked offering. As Kate awaits her challenging test.

(I want you guys to choose reply with a,b,c or d and I will write that into the story I will give you guys Q's every now and then to make the story interactive and exciting Kate's fate is in you hands guys and girls what is her offering to the king!)

Last edited:
Anyone feel free to contribute to the story by answering the question. All answers and input is welcome :) I will gladly carry on with the story if there is interest in it :)

Voting for A And B. Please continue with story. Replies tend to come at a weekend when more people have more time.

Come on people there must be some interest get involved and I will keep the story going :) a b or c ? :)

Ha I think I was misunderstood but that's fine :) it was a choice of A or B or C or you could choose D and pick two of your own body parts for example -D tits and arse -only two parts of the body are offered up in total. It looks like the crowd has spoken however and Kate has to offer up 4!

Ha I think I was misunderstood but that's fine :) it was a choice of A or B or C or you could choose D and pick two of your own body parts for example -D tits and arse -only two parts of the body are offered up in total. It looks like the crowd has spoken however and Kate has to offer up 4!
is she now used or abused?:devil::bdsm-wink:

Kate listened intently as the king considered the crowds chants " what is it you require aside from the 12'oooo coins" asked the king. "Free passage across the sea sire" Kate replied her body and voice strong and sure.
"Kate you will offer up your tits, pussy, arms and legs. You will have steel blades attached and ready to fire on each of your body parts. You will take a probe to the clit, and a phallus in both the ass and pussy. You will be fucked and stimulated for 5 minutes if you do not cum you will be released, if however you do come the guillotine steel blades will take your legs, arms tits and pussy. It's all in the risk you see when you enter the offering, and I want you Kate. Guards prepare the offering!"
Kate had a flicker of doubt could she do this the crowd had sold her out and now she was offering up almost all of herself and would be both double penetrated and probed.
Four guards came from the wings of the stage carrying iron bands. Kate had a hint of fear as she recognised them from a previous offering. The iron bands wrapped around a leg or breast tightly holding them up to show where the guillotine would be placed. Kate lifted her hands to her head and covered her fear quickly "come on then boys strap me up I gotta win already" she said with a smile as she tightened her body spread her legs and pushed out her chest. The men's touch was electric standing here on stage naked about to be offered she felt so hot and sexy she looked like a bombshell all ready to take her punishment. Kate could see the bulge in their pants and knew all men watching would have the same. She felt a tightness on both legs as the iron bands were clipped into place right at the top of her leg deep up into her groin. long gorgeous legs now perfectly framed they did the same to her arms. A guard now asked her to lower her arms and bend forward spreading her legs so that her pussy poked out visibly from behind and her breasts hung forward. She did as she was told and felt strong hands massage her breasts then pull them down as a band was pushed onto each of her tits squeezing them tight and forward holding them proud of her body."ooooohhhhh" she moaned as the same hand now expertly massaged her pussy her wet slit responding to the the touch she felt her clit get squeezed then gasped as a tiny band pinched into it.
She was now ready for the apparatus Kate stood back up as the guards flanked her. Kate's body was prepared to be strapped into the device that would be her savior or her doom. She was so turned on it hurt she would be fucked and destroyed if she gave in could she take it? Of course she could, they weren't getting any of her she would face this punishment and win!

The crowd went wild as the floor fell away and a podium was raised upwards onto the platform by the mechanics underneath the stage. On the podium was a table the same height as Kate's legs with two wholes near the top cut into the table. Kate was led onto the podium and bent over the table face down. Her banded breasts that hung so perfect now hung through the holes and Kate got a glimpse of the mechanics that would take her breasts if she came before her chin was forced up to look at the crowd. A big blade as wide as the table but thin sat flush on the underside of the table ready to fire across if she came right through her hanging vulnerable breasts. Her Lower back and neck were strapped to the table to hold her down as they tied her upper legs to the table in such a way her feet were still on the ground but her legs were parallel withe the table legs. Her legs widened and her pussy on show bent over the table . Her arms were pulled back behind her and held aloft keeping her chest down and head up. A set of leg and arm guillotines were now brought on the stage simple devices they comprised of a blade that would fire through gas pressure at command that could be attached to a limb, breast, cock and balls or even a clit. Kate saw the straps and blades of the devices and quivered as they were attached to the metal bands placed on her body already. She felt the weight lock onto her legs and her pulled back arms the chill of cold hard metal on her skin. Finally she felt a pinch as her clit was slide into the tiny clamped blade. The crowd had wished this on her and she was now thoroughly at their mercy. "Gggaaaahhhkk" she let out a cry as the guards did a final tighten of each of her straps making sure she was ready for her ride.

How did she get herself Into this a game of ultimate risk her long lithe tight body strapped down. Longs legs muscular arms. Her fat plump pussy and her tits all on the line. She was so wet and so turned on her body ached for release but she wouldn't give in she will win this thing!
The king stood and and the crowd went silent "Kate you sexy slut you now face your challenge may your offering be worth it. Start the timer and begin!"
Kate instantly felt a smooth sensation as her clit felt the vibration of the probe. Her wet pussy shook with pleasure as it did it's work. Then she felt the first phallus thick and warm nuzzle into her pussy she welcomed it and moaned with pleasure as it went deeper and deeper into her, moving steadily back a forth she tried to push into out but couldn't move an inch she wanted more, no no she didn't she couldn't think like that she mustn't cum this is real it's not a game. Then she felt the second phallus against her arsecheeks and she mouthed an O as it pushed into her asshole she tried to resist but it was no use it pushed its way inside "Uuuuuuuuhhh!" Kate moaned as it also began to work back and forth. "
"Oooooohh" it felt so good the machines began to speed up faster and faster fucking her like the whore she was. How much time was gone she didn't know she had to keep enduring but her fat clit was so wet and her arse and pussy couldn't move away from the intense fucking and pleasure of the dildos more and more she took more and more she endured. How long left she looked into the crowd and saw many men and women having sex and pleasuring themselves in the crowd watching her torturous offering, Kate thought of the vid screens and how many were masturbating right now to her plight. Looking at her long legs here tied tits thick nipples dangling in the path of a vicious blade her pussy and ass getting brutally fucked as she is tied down taking it all. How many are wanting her to cum to see her moan in spectacular fashion as her torture devices fires losing her legs, breasts,arms and clit. How many are willing her to lose? She will endure she will not cum. How long left how long can she do it the dildos suddenly get fasting and the probe gets more instance can she make it?

What happens now guys!?
A. Kate cums and loses?
B. The timer runs out?

you want the timer to run out or kaathe to cum and take her punishment? :)

Any one else want to contribute before I continue :) A: Kate cums and loses? B: timer goes off and Kate wins? I will write what the majority votes for :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom