Kurzbister drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello you people, just sending some of my drawings...

Attachments

• awakening1web.jpg
    awakening1web.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 493
  • awakening2web.jpg
    awakening2web.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 422
  • bugs_webbbb.jpg
    bugs_webbbb.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 414
  • confession web.jpg
    confession web.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 397
  • disciplinary box web.jpg
    disciplinary box web.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 388
  • freedom web.jpg
    freedom web.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 372
  • hardtimes_scan3.jpg
    hardtimes_scan3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 366
  • hood web.jpg
    hood web.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 372
  • choke gimp.jpg
    choke gimp.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 372
  • interview_c.jpg
    interview_c.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 382
And some more. Hope you will liked them :) I have some fairy-tales for some of those images, maybe post them later. Now I just want to have all my drawings at one place (originally I send them to deviantart and some bdsm fantasy forums, but looks like DA is not more violent-fantasy friendly now...)
satisfied.jpgshame_web.jpgso_torture_me_web.jpgstretched web.jpgwar_edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And some more. Hope you will liked them :) I have some fairy-tales for some of those images, maybe post them later. Now I just want to have all my drawings at one place (originally I send them to deviantart and some bdsm fantasy forums, but looks like DA is not more violent-fantasy friendly now...)
View attachment 977338View attachment 977339View attachment 977340View attachment 977341View attachment 977342

Strange, that in beginning I just want to draw some tortured woman and some others having fun over her misery, but in the end always some twisted story emerged to every picture :)

sweet memories 03.jpg

"When you are old, memories are the most important thing. And so I'm glad that all my life I kept photos from the time, when I worked in prison for the enemies of the state. God, we had fun back then!
I'm the one on the right. I look crazy, don't I? I was about thirty, married, but I didn't have much from sex in marriage, or before. And believe it or not, I was a strong christian believer. While torturing these young, temptative rebel sluts, I learned what an orgasm is. Strange? I don't think so. I saw it as an ultimate justice. Hell for them, paradise for us. It was better, cleaner than ordinary sex. But of course it was important ... to cum. To purify oneself through that holy ritual of punishing the unworthy.
On right side, one of those guys from prison guard unit, I dont even remember his name.
He, like most other male guards, was more interested in fucking prisoners than in their torture. When he couldn't fuck them, female inmates must to satisfy him in any other way, even if they had just been beaten, tortured ... It was an unwritten rule. The guy in the picture managed to shoot his load about six times a day, and his prick was hard almost all the time. He liked to humiliate women and scare them by telling about other torments that await them. But I must proudly admit that it was mostly me, tying the girls' nipples and driving nails into them, or performing other special punishments. I loved it.
The woman on the punishment horse, I think, was named Maria. Yesterday she was human, she had life, work, dreams, friends, lovers, maybe children, now she is just a piece of meat to suffer. Sentenced to rotting in a small damp cell, pointless hard work in a prison workshop, taken out only for a "ride" on sawed horseback twice a week, and a regular Sunday beating. But you know," the old woman smirked devilishly, "when you realize that Maria betrayed the state and the church, and sold herself to the devil and the red filth, this is actually a redemption for her. And it has another advantage for her, she will satisfy more dicks and pussies even during her first week in prison, than in her entire life so far.
It was a fresh catch, she had just been brought from a detention cell, and apart from being raped and beaten over her ass and thighs, this was her first real, proper torture session. So this is like a trophy photo, you know? Look at her expression, it is priceless. It was a beautiful night. When we led her to her cell, she was only a pile of cum, sweat, dirt and blood, she could not stand, sit or keep her legs together ... And what would I say, even though untortured and unbeaten, I also barely tangled my feet.
As I said, those memories are beautiful, especially when you're old and nothing in the world is right anymore. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom