Life Imitating Art

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
Took a few photos on Halloween that were patterned after the images I did in the thread "Halloween Sacrifice".
Randy sure is a lot of fun and willing to accommodate my silly ideas, well actually these shots were her idea after she saw the images I had made for the thread.

The thread "Halloween Sacrifice" can be found here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/halloween-sacrifice.4017/

Life is fun!

MH

Attachments

• SAM_0617a.JPG
    SAM_0617a.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 248
  • SAM_0611a.jpg
    SAM_0611a.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 236
  • SAM_0594a.jpg
    SAM_0594a.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 249
Life is indeed fun when you have a lady willing to accommodate your "silly ideas". I would not classify these images as silly ideas, they are great mermaidhunter, looks like you two are having my kind of fun.
Thank you for your post, and thank Randy for the great poses. She makes a beautiful executioner, and a convincing one at that.
:goodjob:

I agree with Hondoboot. You are lucky to have someone willing to play along with your "silly ideas" & we are lucky she's willing to let you share them with us.

At least, I hope she was willing. If not, you may not want to let her handle a knife around you again.;)

Took a few photos on Halloween that were patterned after the images I did in the thread "Halloween Sacrifice".
Randy sure is a lot of fun and willing to accommodate my silly ideas, well actually these shots were her idea after she saw the images I had made for the thread.

The thread "Halloween Sacrifice" can be found here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/halloween-sacrifice.4017/

Life is fun!

MH

Great pics MH, and great to see you appearing in such an active way in your work. Looks like you are having fun, you lucky bugger!

Do I detect some moderate manipulation/improvement in the third pic ? :D

Back
Top Bottom