Livia And Barbara: Mass Crucifixion Day, By Markus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately the whipping scene was never completed,
What's this Moore? The one scene that I might have enjoyed is missing? :(

And now you tell me you WANTED to be crucified? I was racking my brains trying to find you and save your tight little and almost died in the process and you were having a good time up there?:mad: It sure didn't look like you were enjoying it, but I guess you had me fooled. :doh::rolleyes:

What's this Moore? The one scene that I might have enjoyed is missing? :(

And now you tell me you WANTED to be crucified? I was racking my brains trying to find you and save your tight little and almost died in the process and you were having a good time up there?:mad: It sure didn't look like you were enjoying it, but I guess you had me fooled. :doh::rolleyes:
Looks can be deceiving, Goldman. I’ll bet you were secretly pleased to be booked into the Dorchester and couldn’t wait to try out that rack in the Tower. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I too wish Markus had completed that whipping scene. ;)

Wow, powerful stuff!

"In the morning light I'm going up like a queen....lifting sumptously on my throne of pain"
"I want it with all my being"

And LOTS of tumescence :)

btw I found that drawing I was looking for
701937472.jpg

Two more things.
I like the loincloths, those frilly hems give them such a nice feminine look to go to their painful deaths.
I see an old manip of mine in the background of one of these pics :)

Last edited:
thanks for posting, Barb :) and thanks for the "poke" too ;). Interesting range of techniques Markus uses - some drawing, some digital painting I think, some photo-collage (or "manipulation" I believe it's called by the connoisseurs), I suppose it's the only way he can maintain such a prolific output; lol, I was starting to calculate what this would have cost you if you'd commissioned me to do it... but numbers don't go that high. :rolleyes: Anyway I hope he is OK.

Back
Top Bottom