Location of crucifixion?

What is the best location for a crucifixion site? (max. 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Not specifically. These are all places with public access. Enclosed locations (dungeon, courtyard, woods, or desert, desolate beach or mountain) are less favoured. Unless the courtyard is open for public during the crucifixion, of course.
not for my understanding - the access to the courtyard is limited.

not for my understanding - the access to the courtyard is limited.
I would allow then in the courtyard : justice personal, execution crew, some guards, invited dignitaries, press, and perhaps a foreign delegation of magistrates to study the practice. Also family of the victims of the condemned (and/or their attorneys), and the attorneys of the condemned. Family members of the condemned are only allowed from the third degree of consanguinity relationship on, yet, no consanguinity limits for family by marriage, or for confidants outside the family. All visitors for the condemned will be screened in advance by justice, may only enter accompanied by the condemned's attorney, and for a limited time of 30 minutes. There is a maximum of five per condemned.

What is the best location for crucifixions? I have a favourite one and will share afterwards. Looking forward to your vote - explanations are welcome!
On stage of a small outdoor theater in summer. 2-3 others (mixed gender) mounted on crosses after being stripped, whipped, and paraded through the intimate crowd, sweat pouring, arms strapped to their patibula. An intimate setting.

On stage of a small outdoor theater in summer. 2-3 others (mixed gender) mounted on crosses after being stripped, whipped, and paraded through the intimate crowd, sweat pouring, arms strapped to their patibula. An intimate setting.
I agree absolutely..

In Real Life
Yes outdoor theater stage are good one, but olso forrest meadow.

in Fantasy
Middle of desert
:D The heat gonna finish job, and your dead body gonna be pecked by vultures if no body gonna remove it from cross.

I agree absolutely..
No words-no shouts of insult or humiliation, no cries for mercy. From the agonized on crosses to the envious in witness, a breathtaking exchange

Want she are the two previous girlfriends make contemporary crucified nude, only with bikini together at tree wood of house with nails at hands around 10 hours, without delete bikini also bloody nude body with thumbtack make hole bosoms same one nipple cut with scissor, people here neighbor look milk with blood at nude body also bosom sweat it rust wood.

In Xotho, the capital of my fictional kingdom of Khadenia, crucifixions as well as the execution of debreasting sentences on female offenders are carried out on the central market square. In the centre of the square there is a large brick platform (10 x 10 metres and 1.6 metres high), which is also used as a stage for cultural events of all kinds. The crosses are placed upright here after the condemned have been nailed to their lying cross.

Alternatively, for example in winter or during periods of continuous rain, crucifixions and debreastings are also performed in our State Opera House (962 seats). Not for the benefit of the condemned, of course, but in the interest of the spectators.

As a rule, all these executions, no matter where they take place, are publicly announced ten days in advance. Participation as a spectator is of course free of charge. All executions are also recorded with high-quality television cameras and can be viewed in the state archives in Xotho.

Back
Top Bottom