Location of crucifixion?

What is the best location for a crucifixion site? (max. 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Therefore, it is recommended that after the death of a crucified woman is confirmed by a doctor, her body be buried naked in a nearby cemetery for crucified women.
Theoretically yes, but... shouldn't the women be left hanging from their crosses a little longer to enjoy the sight of their naked bodies, their sagging tits?

I'd carry out executions on the side of the main road leading to the village. If there is a little mount where the crosses can be erected, great.
The place should not be to far away from the houses, maybe 50 or 100 meters.

People that come to the village can see that justice is taken care of.

The floggings can be done in the Village on a public square, from there the condemned are marched out to the execution site.

An aspect for me is to generate as many spectators as possible. For the villagers it's entertainment to attend the flogging and then follow the victims on their last walk. The condemned get good attention, will be closely watched while getting punished.
Yes, lately I've been thinking about something similar. A wealthy lord is going to crucify 1-2 captives. On the day of the event he has arranged for a festive atmosphere, with music and some free food and drink. For other entertainment maybe there's a juggler, or some cute dancing girls. He wants a happy, upbeat atmosphere. It's a way to draw a good crowd and help them be in a good mood, enjoying the show. It's not a scene of intense, horrible punishment and suffering -- instead he says it's a "celebration of justice," where everyone can be happy that the condemned are getting what they deserve. For the condemned I guess the festive atmosphere is adding insult to injury, as the crowd is encouraged to cheer & enjoy the suffering, not feel sadness or pity.

@ DjEtla:
THIS is one of the best background scenarios, one of the best ambiences you can imagine! BRAVO! I hereby register to attend this event as a guest!

Not near to the whipping post
Yes, that's true, whipper: You have to pay attention to the acoustics!
The acoustic STEREO method is a wonderful thing and nobody wants to enjoy music today without the familiar stereo effect that is taken for granted nowadays.
But:
If cross(es) and whipping post(s) are set up too close to each other, the result is actually a DISTURBING stereo effect!
Because when a crucified slut performs her wonderful aria of pain for us viewers, the pain singing of the whipped other slut would considerably disturb our listening pleasure.
There would be interferences that would ruin the crucifixion aria and lead to a terrible musical confusion, to a terrible mix of sounds, because it always depends on the instruments: the song under the individual lashes of the whip (staccato) is a completely different one than the long arias under the nails in the flesh.

Alternatively, you could of course first treat the chick on the post and have her sing her song and THEN carry out the crucifixion. That would even prolong our listening pleasure considerably.
But doing both at the same time at too close a distance would be unwise.

Back
Top Bottom