Looking / Searching for Role Play Volunteers / Members

Go to CruxDreams.com

Looking for masters and twinks​

Image deleted after request of the owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please follow our rules!
Dating
I'd like to get to know an individual member better, can I invite him/ her to get in touch?
Yes, you can. But CruxForums is not a dating site. So make contact by sending a polite Private Message. Don't use public threads or members' profile pages.
How do I send a Private Message? Just click on the member's avatar, an 'ID card' appears, click on 'start a conversation'.
What if I receive an invitation from another member to get to know them better? Of course, whether you accept or refuse is up to you. But be careful. We strongly advise you not to send photos of yourself , email address or any other personal details, even if they've sent (what they say are) theirs, until you're sure you can trust the correspondent. Use PMs till
you're quite sure.
If you accept such an invitation and then something happens that makes you regret it, pull out quick, take the advice given below, and let us know what's happened.
What can I do if I send a member an invitation and s/he refuses? Nothing. End of story.

West Michigan, USA​

I am looking for someone who will hang me on a cross. I have no preference as to X or T style, as long as I'm actually hanging, not standing on something. I'm willing to travel a moderate distance (approximately 5-6hours one way). Hit me up here or via email.

Hello folks. I'm Charlie and I'm 28 years old.
I have created a group in WhatsApp to meet new crucifixion friends around the world and share experiences, pictures and all that you want.
If you want join us, just send me an inbox

And follow me on FetLife. I have pictures of my crucifixions

Match maker?​

This can't be a new idea, but has anyone had the means of finding someone who was also interested in the same concepts we are? I find it hard to believe, but I'm the only person i know who is fascinated with the crux concept. I wonder, in a city as populated at Toronto if, if there are others are share the same interest.

... tough topic to bring up in small talk. Is anyone out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking in San Diego CA. Another year and just throwing it out there for 2024. Seeking to be strung up via noose or cross via neck or sex. Also apt to be the executioner in role play sense.

Back
Top Bottom